Zynga Interview Questions

Updated Jun 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 395 of over 395 interviews

Campus Recruiting23%
Employee Referral21%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (Toronto, ON)

Interview

CoderPad exercise with hiring manager simple SQL questions followed by a 5-hour onsite meeting with data scientists, leads and managers. During the onsite was also asked to whiteboard a programming problem and did another SQL test using coderpad. The only negative thing about the process is not that I didn’t get the job but the fact that no one had reached out to me to tell me they decided to move forward with other candidates. I don’t mind this when it’s usually a phone screen or even first interview but when you take a day off work to interview for 5 hours, it’s disrespectful to the candidate to not even send them an email to let them know they didn’t get the job.

Interview Questions
  • Would you offer the option for players to purchase a ad-free version of words with friends for life. If yes, how would you price it.
    Answer Question

Zynga

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga

Interview

1 phone (zoom) screen and then 3 "on-site" (also zoom) rounds. Mostly leet code easy, one OO design question. Mostly tested my fundamentals and really spot checked me to make sure I didn't lie about any of the skills/experiences I listed on my resume. Behavioural was quite easy, mostly about your future goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zynga

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga

Interview

Straight forward interview process. Phone screen for an hour and after that was brought into the office for the standard whiteboard interview process for 3-4 hours. Communication was amazing and a really smooth experience overall.

Interview Questions
  • Data structures, casting, inheritance etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Zynga (Chicago, IL) in Apr 2021

Interview

interesting quote during the interview: "i'm not sure which step of the interview process this is" plenty of rescheduling, lack of responses 1st round: gauge interest and discuss the game at hand 2nd round: high level questions on game economy regarding inflation and sql questions overall, the process was poorly organized

Interview Questions
  • explain how to prevent inflation in game what would you do if you could control the whole montery system

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I interviewed at Zynga (Toronto, ON)

Interview

Applied externally (not through university job portal). The interview was roughly 45 minutes, first part was just questions about my resume and stuff. Second part was coding challenge question. The interview went well, but I did not move on because I didn't have experience with Django.

Interview Questions
  • Create a Reverse String function

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (London, England, England) in Mar 2021

Interview

Applied online for the role on NaturalMotion's website and 3 weeks later I received an email from HR to schedule an online interview with Tech Director. During the interview there were questions asked about past experience and related work/skills. After that I never got any reply from Zynga at all and no one followed up (it's been more than 6 weeks since then).

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about yourself and your skills

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zynga (Toronto, ON) in Mar 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out after applying for job in Linkedin. This was followed by a 45mins Zoom interview with the hiring manager. The interview had 2 parts: coding and basic ML questions. Both went very well but didn't got the call for next interview for unknown reasons. It's very unethical and sad to see this attitude.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Find if a string has balanced paranthesis 2. Basic ML questions (ML algos, evaluation etc)

Zynga

Application

I interviewed at Zynga

Interview

I had two separate interviews scheduled and cancelled. The first one I got an email 10 minutes before the interview was due to start saying that they would have to cancel. They then rescheduled for the following day. I moved around some meetings in order to make it for the rescheduled interview. They never showed up for the second attempt at an interview. No emails or anything, they just didn't show up.... I don't know how they can be so disrespectful and have no regard for someone else's time. I had to rearrange my day and spent time preparing for an interview TWICE only to be stood up TWICE. Seriously, don't bother wasting your time applying for a job here.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Zynga

Application

I interviewed at Zynga

Interview

We first spoke about ourselves. Then we did interview questions and he asked for big Oh time as well as space complexity. Finally, we finished up by talking about the job and company culture.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Zynga

Application

I interviewed at Zynga

Interview

They brought me to their offices and sat me infront of a TV and had the lead game designer from that studio interview me from their home. Answered some basic questions about interest in the company and my interests in games

Interview Questions
  • What mechanic would you add in order to make a level based system
Viewing 1 - 10 of 395 Interviews