Zynga Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

1. Featured Interview

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The interview process at Zynga was challenging but really enjoyable. I had interviews with about 6 different people and they ranged from behavioral to case-based interview styles with people in the department I was applying in as well as the HR department. It was really friendly environment with smart, engaged people.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me and asked for a phone interview, but there's no answer back after replying. Then I've been told the position has been changed the location...

Rotational Product Manager-New Grad Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zynga in January 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of a case study as a screening followed by a phone interview with a PM and then onsite at Super day with other recruits. Case Study was no big deal but the phone interview was a struggle, the PM I spoke with was not very interested in guiding me along the PM questions.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First there's an initial HR Phone and then couple of weeks later the HR arrange a phone Interview with a PM from their product teams. Several weeks later they scheduled a on-site interview with 4 PMs asking analytics, design, and behavioral questions

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite gaming app? How do you monitor XYZ   Answer Question

Rotational Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Contacted within a week. The first stage was creating a PP answering questions from a case study. Then a phone interview. Next flown out for final headquarters for a "superday" of all 12 applicants.

Interview Questions

• Questions were standard Product Manager questions. The vast majority of questions were provided prior to the interview.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Got contacted through a school job fair, and they scheduled a 45 minute audio skype call and google doc to code. Just got the final interview email for an hour and 30 minute interview. I put that I got no offer, but only because I'm currently still in the interview process

Game Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Zynga.

Interview

I interviewed with Zynga about three months ago. I talked with a recruiter for a phone screen first, she is very friendly and easy to speak with. I mentioned my visa status during the phone screen (never do that), she said she need to check if they are able to hire me before we get too excited.

I still got into another round of interview after a week, another phone interview. I talked with a designer in the team. They want somebody to fill the position as soon as possible. It was a hard interview, and the interviewer went really deep with some design questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your puzzle design experience?
      What mobile games you play? Why?
      Questions based on my answer.
      Questions about my previous projects.   Answer Question

HR Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Prescreen call from Recruiter in San Francisco HQ
    1 on 1 interview with Hiring Manager in Toronto office + tour of office
    Panel interviews - 6 interviews (30 mins each) in San Francisco HQ in one day.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga in October 2016.

Interview

Phone conversation with recruiter, first round phone interview (technical), final round behavioral and technical phone interviews. My recruiter was super helpful, and all my interviewers were very genuine and real people. Based off them, the company culture sounded great and Zynga sounded like very caring company. Got my offer 2 weeks later, will probably accept the offer.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

1 phone call
    1 Interview with a Senior Product Manager.
    Mostly product use cases. questions on Zynga products but also other products such as UBER.
    Very interesting session to be honest.. super nice people..

Interview Questions

• What key matrices would you measure on a product you like   Answer Question

Senior Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Zynga (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied online and got an email request for a phone interview fairly quickly. The phone interview was about 30 minutes, in which the recruiter gave me a great description of what the job was like, and what the people are like in that department. This was followed up with a call with the hiring manager, in which she gave further details about the role, and she asked me a few general questions. About a week later, I was asked to come in for an interview. (the recruiter let me know that it would be that long, because the hiring manager was out) I went in and met with 6 different people at half an hour a meeting. The all were very friendly, and told me all about the department, and what their contribution was. They also gave me a little gift bag! The people there seemed like a family, and they really make the interview process a comfortable, even fun situation. Great job Zynga HR!! I have been interviewing at a lot of entertainment companies, and you were by far the best! They followed up with a really nice phone call, even though I didn't get an offer. Very professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about any special events you have planned.
      How did you help maintain the culture at your last position?   Answer Question