Devops engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Devops engineer Interview Questions

"DevOps is a quickly growing space for tech companies. Employers hiring DevOps engineers are looking for candidates with strong programming abilities, a knowledge of re-engineering processes, and great communication skills to fast-track projects between IT professionals and software engineers. Expect to answer various technical questions that will evaluate your knowledge of tech tools and processes such as HTTP. Experience in software engineering or a related field is expected."

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

What is Control Access?

2 Answers

I miss this question as it is a industry terminology. It means you can control the access of any subscriber base on his payment plan.

Control Access allows you to grant or restrict access of a subscriber based on his/her payment plan.

What will you do if you notice that one of the MS Server Crash?

1 Answer

Q: How would you architect a service that would detect and protect nodes that were being attacked by bots?

1 Answer

Are you willing to work on 3AM Production Support without hesitation ?

3 Answers

How do you stay organized? Describe tools and techniques.

3 Answers

Write the Binary Search Algorithm

2 Answers

If a developer came up to you and just said "Oh this is broken and I'm not sure what's wrong with it, can you help me," how would you begin troubleshooting?

2 Answers

If you could have one superpower...

2 Answers

How would you design a presence (ie: friends online list) system?

2 Answers

I was asked to to participate in several thought experiments. They were cleverly designed for you to showcase your skillset.

110 of 868 Interview Questions