Morgan Stanley Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4,749 of over 4.7K interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Mainly went through the resume, three statistics questions and the interviewer introduced their team and ask me if I have any questions. Overall, it takes about 45-60 mins. The overall process is okay, the interviewer guided me through the thinking process

Interview Questions
  • Mainly statistics questions and some questions about my resume
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Asked questions about organizational skills, past experiences, and personality questions. Relatively easy going, best to be genuine and honest with your answers. Will hear back with your results next week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New Delhi)

Interview

I got call directly from recruiter. 1. hackerrank test. shortlisted for WIT drive. 2 Technical discussions 1 Technical + managerial discussion 1 HR discussion cleared all rounds but no calls from recruiters after the event. taken follow up and there was rejection mail within an hour. After 1.5 months, out of nowhere they mailed, we are processing your profile for further rounds and keep more technical discussion and keep you as a back up They misuse their brand name and keep beating around the bush.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Hirevue to Superday, superday had 5 rounds about half an hour each - mostly behavioral with a bit of technical thrown in, technicals were relatively straightforward basically pulled straight from the guide.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Digital Interview, First round Interview and Final Round Interview. First round interview was largely behavioural questions - Why Morgan Stanley? Why this department? A challenge you recently faced, a time you have failed/quit etc.

Interview Questions
  • Have you heard anything about the work Morgan Stanley is doing recently?

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Applied through campus to technology spring insight program. Accepted after phone interview asking general questions on why you want to join the firm. Proceed with 4 hours online assessment center if candidate wants to proceed with summer internship opportunity. Assessment center consists of a case study, situational based Q&A, and 2 technical interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Herckthon question. Basic question about Java and C++, like RAM. Coding were Sorting two list and even and odd list.Can choose between multiple language. It took about 75 minis. Got phone interview within 3days.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Calls with various financial advisors that focused on my background and interest in the field. The advisors were very nice and helpful throughout the process. I never felt uncomfortable. I enjoyed the position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself and your interest in wealth management

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Two phone calls and a super day. Super day had three interviews and one team building workshop. Very cut throat but I’m glad I gave it a go. I did not get the offer although I thought it went well

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (New York, NY)

Interview

The process was first I had a phone interview and then I had an in person interview for about three hours. Different people from the team interviewed me and asked about my background and qualifications to do the job.

Interview Questions
  • Ironically they did not ask me anything about job responsibilities. Instead erasing random questions and most of them do not have anything to do with the job.

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

It went very well, the team was all very approachable and professional. They were very clear about the process and clearly outlined the clear structure in which they would be holding interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 4,749 Interviews