Morgan Stanley Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 5,547 of over 5,547.0 interviews

Employee Referral10%
3.1
HardAverageEasy

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Very lengthy. First phone screening and then several rounds of video interviews with different levels of interviewers. After 4th or 5th interview I just quit the process because I got the offer from another company.

Interview Questions
  • Technical knowledge, behavioral questions. Pretty standard.
    Answer Question

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Application Submission (resume, online application form)--> HireVue (I just applied to one division-- equity research, so it's just a two-question virtual interview, each 1 min 30 sec long, and the questions are quite traditional)

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Morgan Stanley

Join the conversation on

Finance

48K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/finance/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Employer-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=Morgan Stanley~2282
Join the conversation on

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

After assessment and video interview Did Zoom interview with two interviewers Couldn't see the interviewers' faces because they sat so far away from the camera, which was pretty daunting Interview questions quite standard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

After I was contacted by a recruiter, I did a short phone screen and then had a 30-minute video call with someone in the department. This was for a contract position.

Interview Questions
  • They ask for examples of how I handled difficult situations and the outcome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley (Glasgow, Scotland)

Interview

Typical stage process, with CV and Cover Letter, test, video interview and then assessment centre. Was overall a streamlined process, typical of other graduate scheme programmes (i.e. Big 4 etc).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

The first interview was done virtually, ran through some questions about the role and why I wanted to intern here. They were very friendly and allowed for questions at the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Apenas fiz uma parte online, não cheguei a passar por entrevistas de fato com alguma pessoa. O processo é bem automatizado e simples, achei um pouco impessoal e é possível se perder com os e-mails de inscrição. Mas bom processo

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

Several rounds of interviews with different folks. Took a few weeks before the final interview came. Some basic interview questions, some difficult. Be prepared to discuss current economic environment and read the newspaper that morning before the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Morgan Stanley

Application

I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

CV screening, after 1 hour they sent me online tests (Numerical and SJT), then I was directly fast-tracked to AC that comprised of 4 interviews: 2 behavioural and motivational, 1 case study, 1 technical Got the call back in approx 1 week

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about the markets Trading ideas How would an increase in the price of coffee affect gold

Morgan Stanley

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Morgan Stanley

Interview

First step was the Hirevue video interview. About 4-5 questions, mostly behavioural questions about past experiences and soft skills. You have 1.5 minutes do record the answer with two chances.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 5,547 Interviews

Morgan Stanley Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Morgan Stanley as 63.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 3.00 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Summer Analyst and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Financial Advisor Associate and Operations Analyst roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Morgan Stanley takes an average of 25 days when considering 4,197 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Intern had the quickest hiring process (on average 18 days), whereas Financial Advisor Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 41 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Morgan Stanley according to 4,197 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.02%