Processing Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Processing Associate Interview Questions

Processing associate interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

At Macy's, we do something called making "Magic" where, when you noticed a customer has just made a purchase, you congratulate them. Like if a woman has just purchased a dress, you say, 'You will look great in that dress.' Have you ever has an experience making "Magic" for somebody?

1 Answer

I don't know. (Than I thought of something.) I once got my mother a gift for Mother's Day that she actually wanted and liked.

The role play is really easy. If you've ever had retail or customer service experience, you will be fine. If you haven't, talk to your friends who have to make sure that you understand sensitivity to client situations, problems, etc. The question that threw me off the most was something like: Using the STAR formation for your answer, talk about a time when a classmate didn't understand something and how you helped them.

1 Answer

What do you know about the process?

1 Answer

I don't remember much of the details of the interview, but I do remember being asked, "If you're interested in all these other things, why do you want to work in this job?"

1 Answer

What does aseptic technique mean?

1 Answer

What lab equipment do you have experience with?

1 Answer

tell how you have succeeded working in a team situation.

1 Answer

STAR questions, mostly. One in particular was, "Tell me about a time when you had a disagreement with your immediate supervisor? How was it resolved?" Financial questions were fairly general, along the lines of "Explain the difference between a mutual fund and an ETF."

1 Answer

Would you report a coworker if they weren't following procedures correctly?

1 Answer

Most of the questions related to the following: • Employees calling in sick • Conflict in the department • Employees not completing a fair share of the workload

110 of 204 Interview Questions