Program Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program Assistant Interview Questions

Program assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

You hear a slap, but you don't know exactly what happened because you have your back turned towards the person who did the slapping. What do you do? (you have to keep in mind that you cannot physically retaliate against the autistic children if they hit or slap you. that is considered abuse and sufficient grounds for firing) What would you do if someone spread rumors about you that tainted your professional image (l.e to your boss and colleagues) and affected your chances of employment?

2 Answers

I had a situation similar where I saw two kids pushing then I saw who was doing the pushing and asked him if he needed a break he said yeas then I had him sit in the back of the class until he cooled off then I talked to each kid. In the case of slapping and my back was turned I make it clear first of all that hitting is not allowed and if the kid is verbal I ask them what happened if the kid is nonverbal I try to calm them down with a distraction and separate them from the group

as for rumors I would ignore them and let my work speak for itself if a supervisor ask I simply tell them the truth and leave it at that

Do you love TV?

2 Answers

Tell me about time when you had an upset customer; how did you handle the situation?

2 Answers

How to prioritize multiple aspects of your job

2 Answers

What are the different types of resumes?

2 Answers

Why would you like to work for the company?

1 Answer

What would you do if 2 of your students at the handball court were arguing about the rules?

1 Answer

Imagine yourself in a classroom with K-6 students. 2 of the students are having an argument, a few of the kindergartners need to use the restroom and a parent just came to pick up their kid. How would you act?

1 Answer

If you were putting together a report on the oil spill in the gulf, how would you proceed? What would you start with?

1 Answer

Where do you see yourself in 3 years?

110 of 796 Interview Questions