Program assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Program assistant Interview Questions

program assistant interview questions shared by candidates

Top Interview Questions

Sort: RelevancePopular Date

Do you love TV?

2 Answers

Yes, I actually interned here so I knew the culture pretty well. They will ask you about what you watch, how you watch it, what you think. DO not shy away from geeking out about the television you love to watch (even if it is not their programming).

How to prioritize multiple aspects of your job

2 Answers

You hear a slap, but you don't know exactly what happened because you have your back turned towards the person who did the slapping. What do you do? (you have to keep in mind that you cannot physically retaliate against the autistic children if they hit or slap you. that is considered abuse and sufficient grounds for firing) What would you do if someone spread rumors about you that tainted your professional image (l.e to your boss and colleagues) and affected your chances of employment?

2 Answers

Tell me about time when you had an upset customer; how did you handle the situation?

2 Answers

What makes you a good fit for this position.

1 Answer

Why do you want to work here

1 Answer

Why did you apply for this job?

1 Answer

How does your (unique) background offer "value-add" skills to the team?

1 Answer

They asked me was I flexible to handle many different task that they'll throw at me. Also asked what schedule I prefer gave me different locations on what houses and centers had immediate hire

1 Answer

Describe your greatest weakness?

110 of 828 Interview Questions