Want a Free Job Posting?

Programming Interview Questions

Sort: Popular Date
Sort: Popular Date

Did you mean companies matching "Programming"?  See Companies

“Just entertain me for five minutes, I'm not going to talk”

“How are M&M's made?”

“You are on a desert island, and all you have is a pair of dice. You know that a plane flies over the island on the 30th day of the month. Using the dice, how can you make a calendar that always tells...”

“You are on a game show. There are three doors, behind one of which is a prize and the other two is a chunk of coal, and the host knows which door holds the prize. You choose door #1. Before it is...”

“Given a string like "I'm being interviewed by Amazon" implement a method that reverses the given string so that it looks like "Amazon by interviewed being I'm".”

“You have a cake. How many straight cuts do you need to divide the cake into 8 equal pieces?”

“1 million card applications. $1 per application cost to do employment verification. 96% pass verification and get a card. 4% fail and do not get cards. Given average profits on cardholders in good...”

“Scenario: You have 8 golf balls and 1 is heavier than the 7 others. All you have is a balance used in chemistry classes. What is the shortest number of times you could measure the golf balls to find...”

“Given an NxN matrix of positive and negative integers, write code to find the submatrix with the largest possible sum.”

“What is the hardest thing in moving a team to Agile?”

110 of 7,344 Interview Questions