Found 1,292 of over 1K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
The latest conversations about Tech
Technical Account Manager
Being a woman in tech, I only recently started advocating for myself at work about advancement opportunities. Because of this I wanted to ask this question to my male counterparts. When you have 1:1's with your direct reports and talk about career growth / aspirations what is your managers’ response typically? I’d like to gauge how my experience (negative) differs from others. For instance are you met with blockades, enthusiasm, dread, etc?
Got a burning question about 2U? Just ask!
On Glassdoor, you can share insights and advice anonymously with 2U employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The people you work with are great!" (in 114 reviews)
- "Great Benefits and the people you get to work with are wonderful!" (in 114 reviews)
- "Unlimited PTO; We've been working from home since the pandemic hit; they're not rushing to bring us back in the office so that's cool" (in 104 reviews)
- "The culture is great and there is a lot of room for development." (in 85 reviews)
- "being; UPTO; great CEO" (in 44 reviews)
- "Senior Leadership like Directors and VPs talk down to you like you're a child and really contribute little to the success of the business." (in 56 reviews)
- "Poor Management they are way too young and have no clue what their doing." (in 56 reviews)
- "the cons are the salary and low compensation plan" (in 43 reviews)
- "Massive double standards between workers and what managers and directors can do." (in 43 reviews)
- "Low pay and chaos at times." (in 39 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of 2U and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWMar 11, 2023DirectorCurrent Employee, more than 3 yearsLanham, MD
Strong cultural foundation for organizational drive. Work time, space is respected and encouraged. Great opportunity to influence organizational drive for excellence. Outstanding colleagues.
The industry is going through a post-COVID adjustment.12U Response6mo
Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at 2U. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you’re enjoying your #LifeAt2U! We're thrilled to see how you value both your mission-driven work and our outstanding employees. Reading about your positive experience with our company culture and organization truly reflects what we are passionate about. As you’ve likely heard during our recent all company call, we are very focused as an organization on supporting our people, whether through inclusive benefits, flexibility, or career growth. As our company has evolved, we are committed to also evolving our people practices to ensure our employees have a similar experience to what you’ve outlined in your review. We will continue to empower our employees for success while working towards eliminating the back row in education. Thank you for all you do!
- 5.0Aug 8, 2023Admissions AdvisorCurrent EmployeeMiami, FL
Friendly helpful coworkers and employees
Depending on the manager on your team may or may not be very helpful2U Response3w
Thank you for taking the time to share your 2U experience. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoy the people you work with and are able to easily collaborate with colleagues. The passion of our employees is integral to our success to drive our mission forward. As you know, we are proud of our people-first, highly collaborative, and team-oriented culture. Regarding what you mentioned about managers, we are committed to working with all people leaders at 2U so they are prepared to excel within their leadership positions and provide our employees a consistent, equitable experience. We are making significant investments in our people, such as the ongoing leadership development curriculum. As we grow, this will continue to be a top priority so our leaders can help drive results and empower our people.
2U Reviews FAQs
2U has an overall rating of 3.3 out of 5, based on over 1,394 reviews left anonymously by employees. 57% of employees would recommend working at 2U to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
57% of 2U employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 2U 3.8 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.5 for culture and values and 2.9 for career opportunities.