Highspot Reviews | Glassdoor

4.9
Highspot  CEO  Robert Wahbe
Robert Wahbe
Pros
Cons
  • "I have no self-control, and Highspot has unlimited snacks(in 9 reviews)

• "Incredibly fast growing company that runs into its typical growing pains(in 7 reviews)

1. "BEST PLACE TO WORK"

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

- Best people & culture! - Product is great - easy to use - Amazing customer service. We care about our customers!

Cons

- No slow folks here... need to be able to keep up

Highspot 2020-01-29
  2. "Nice people to work with but a bad sales culture"

Former Employee - Account Executive in Seattle, WA

I worked at Highspot full-time for more than a year

Pros

Colleagues were easy to work with and there was a fun company culture Product is good

Cons

For the size of the ADR team there was not much pipeline generated - did not receive very many meetings and the meetings system was completely wonky. ADR team and ADR leadership seem to run the company, which means sales becomes a secondary player and sales concerns aren't listened to. This also means that as a sales rep you have 0 voice.

Highspot 2020-02-13
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

"Over-rotated on Sales"

Current Employee - ADR in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for more than a year

Pros

* Nice product: the best at content management. Alas, that's not enough for the market * Great customer focus

Cons

* Fiefdoms: If you want to advance, you need to kiss the rings. There are some of that in every company, but this company takes it to the next level and brings in literal family members. They bring in mothers, sisters to serve as proxies and spies. So, get in line and watch what you say. * 40-50% of the company is sales. It's all about selling. If you are in other departments, you can suck it.

Highspot 2020-01-26

"Best possible place to work for career growth!"

Current Employee - Account Development Representative in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Incredible leadership. Top-notch talent. Collaborative and fun culture. Whether you are fresh out of college or a tenured professional, Highspot is the perfect place for career growth. Work is challenging yet rewarding. The transparency from leadership and the willingness to help is unparalleled. All around amazing experience so far and I look forward to the bright future of this company.

Cons

Just a couple startup growing pains.

Highspot 2019-12-14
  6. "Passionate, driven staff driving an awesome product"

Current Employee - Operations Analyst in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

I joined Highspot from a much larger company and I've been very impressed with the urgency and passion all teams here put into the company to make things happen. The bias for action is apparent when the company makes changes quickly and isn't afraid to try new ways of doing things. I see this in the teams I work with that are open to ideas to tackle challenges in new ways. The focus on customer success and adoption feels very unique in that the company is laser focused on making sure that customers are set up to be successful. I think this is a truly exceptional part of the Highspot team. The company has put a lot of effort into and continues to focus on maintaining a collaborative culture. They take this approach when interviewing employees and it goes a long way in maintaining a strong bond between employees who genuinely enjoy working together and cross functionally across the org. Jobs here offer the opportunity to take ownership of processes and improvements that you may not get the opportunity to have at larger organizations where processes are more established and departments are reluctant/resistant to change. Pay is competitive Huge focus on onboarding employees and doing it right to ensure they understand the product, industry, and company culture.

Cons

No 401k matching - if you're coming from a larger company the benefits are fine but not as strong as you may be used to depending on the industry. Flexibility in role - if you're looking for a role that is extremely defined (outside of sales) you'll need to be open to being flexible. The company is growing and responsibilities/roles will shift for new projects/initiatives pretty rapidly. This isn't an issue for me personally but something to be mindful of - it can also open up the possibility to take on new challenges.

Highspot 2019-12-09
  7. "Fantastic place to work!"

Current Employee - Account Development

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

-The best group of people to work with -Exciting growth in the company -Great reputation in the sales enablement space -Your voice will be heard no matter what level of the organization you are in (recently a coworker published a book and has worked at the company for 6 months, she was able to promote her work in front of the CEO and ENTIRE COMPANY at our weekly meetings!!) -Overall fantastic place to work!

Cons

Seriously none have come up since working here!

Highspot 2019-12-06

"Big brains, big hearts, exceptional product."

Current Employee - Senior Director Engineering in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for more than a year

Pros

Things move fast at Highspot: the company has more than tripled in the 18 months I've been here, with no slowdown in sight. Excitement and opportunity are perpetually in the air, and things are constantly changing around us as we invent our own future. Sustained hypergrowth like this is no accident — it comes from a leadership team whose visionary ideas are focused with a pragmatic lens and made real through the expertise and hard work of a dedicated team who are all-in for our success. A core strength of Highspot is our uncompromising insistence on re-encoding our guiding principles (the values that got us where we are) into every process, and ensuring they show up in every decision, from the routine and tactical to our long-term strategic investments. A few specific things I'm proud of on the Highspot Engineering team: * We insist on hiring people with big brains and big hearts. No brilliant jerks here; nobody we don't look forward to seeing every day. * Wonderful community partnerships that help us live our values of diversity and inclusion. Partnerships like Ada Developers Academy, Year Up Puget Sound, and the Women in Tech Regatta all support a more inclusive tech sector and make this a more vibrant and welcoming workplace. * Relentless quality focus. Highspot champions "customer love" as a KPI, and it’s not just a marketing term (you can read the customer reviews and you'll see what we mean). The premium we put on quality is established from a top-down attention to detail, as well as from the bottom-up: because we all use Highspot every day to run our business, we’re customers too, and we want to love the product we build.

Cons

Not everybody wants to be on a rocket ship, and constant change can be confounding. From a management perspective, Highspot is a master class in controlling chaos and learning to make difficult, high-priority tradeoffs, under pressure, and with imperfect information. There’s nowhere I’d rather be right now, but if your happy place needs predictability, or you like your changes slow and methodical, this might be a disorienting or stressful place.

Highspot 2019-11-05
  9. "Opportunity to do big things, at a company going big places"

Current Employee - Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for more than a year

Pros

You know you’re at the right company when the Sunday scaries isn’t a thing. Step into the office and you’ll feel what makes Highspot different. The vibe is positive and energetic. If you have an idea, you can make it happen. Leadership listens and cares. As an employee, you feel valued and know you have runway for career development. Everyone is inspired by a shared company vision. And not a day passes without plenty of laughs with your teammates. In short – Highspot’s product and people are world-class, in every way. The culture is genuine through and through – a direct result of the awesome people who continue to come onboard through hypergrowth. The team is made up of brilliant individuals with diverse passions and backgrounds, but the common denominator shared by all is a combination of kindness, intelligence, and commitment. True, we work hard. But it's hard work with a purpose, and the impact you can feel is fulfilling and motivating. At the end of the day, you can go home with ample time to live a balanced life. And when you wake up in the morning, you can feel excited knowing you’re contributing to a company that’s doing big things and going big places.

Cons

Unlimited snacks, catered lunches, team happy hours – self control can be a challenge.

Highspot 2019-10-18
  10. "Amazing Product, Even More Amazing Culture"

Current Employee - Senior Product Marketing Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

Highspot is not just centered around a product – it's first and foremost a company that cares about its employees and wants to improve the way sales and marketing teams work together. My favorite aspects of working at Highspot are: - Amazing product with a lot of market equity and potential - Even more amazing culture. Highspot cares about diversity, celebrating achievements, fostering a work-life balance, and more - Highly motivated, intelligent employees - Trustworthy management team that is honest and wants to see you succeed - Competitive pay and benefits

Cons

Like any startup, we are required to roll up our sleeves and wear multiple hats at times.

Highspot 2019-10-16
  11. "Full of super bright people - great place to work"

Current Employee - Service Executive

I have been working at Highspot full-time for less than a year

Pros

People on the Services team have a wealth of experience from different backgrounds, but all are great to work with. It really feels like a team that cares about each other. Company is growing fast, so there's a lot of room to grow.

Cons

Company is growing fast, so there are some growing pains.

Highspot 2019-10-12

Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews.

Found 102 reviews