ADP Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

First interview was about 30 minutes over the phone and definitely scripted. Followed by an online assessment before getting the on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of multiple personnel and was about one hour. Some case scenario questions on how you would handle situations and escalations. Asked for examples of previous similar occurrences.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Sep 17, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online, then received email stating to update information adp. Had a phone interview lasted 30 minutes going over resume. Had 2 tests to do online. Then updated profile. Scheduled face to face 2 days later. Had call asking for salary preference. Don't know if I got it yet. But they made interview conversational and they were funny. I would say be very personable energetic. If you have great personality you should be fine.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Apr 9, 2018 – Manager

Thanks for the review of your interview experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I have applied to multiple positions at ADP because of an employee referral and what I hear of the culture. Getting the first interview was easy but they went with another candidate (competition fierce in the Orlando market). They told me to continue applying because they liked me and thought I would be a good fit, but about 15+ applications later I keep getting rejected. It would be one thing if the feedback was negative, but in this case I keep getting positive feedback with nothing preventing me. I even reached out to the non-outsourced recruiter from ADP to see if there was something wrong, but have not received a response. I get the company doesn't owe any applicant anything, but being left in the dark about how the company really feels about you and continually being given the run-around was a little disheartening.

Interview Questions

• Most asked about past experience in a stressful environment and customer interactions.   Answer Question

Nov 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks you for the rating, review, and insights. You feedback is appreciated and we wish you success in future applications.

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, NE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, NE) in September 2017.

Interview

I had 3 interviews. A Phone interview from the staffing agency that vetted me as a valid match for ADP. Skype interview with those who were the managers at my department at ADP and an in person interview once more to solidify the role.

Interview Questions

• How would experience from prior positions assist in the way you do your job at ADP?   Answer Question

May 20, 2019

Thank you for sharing your insights into the ADP interview process. We appreciate your feedback! #WorkHappy

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP in June 2017.

Interview

I was submitted based on a referral. The recruiter reached out to me and set up a time. From the onset of the interview I felt like I was under interrogation. The recruiter seemed to have fault with my resume.

At the conclusion of the call, the interview says she will call me the following week. Following week, I send an email and the recruiter calls me and leaves me a voicemail indicating she wants to talk with me. I call her back, no response. What I get is an email from her over the weekend saying 'Thanks but we are going with other candidates'. No feedback, no return of my phone call. I would think because this was a referral it would have been handled more professionally. I think I was more disappointed in how it was all handled vs not moving forward in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me if you have any experience with external clients.   1 Answer

Jun 26, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your review and insights and apologies for your negative experience.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with me applying online using their website. I had a brief phone interview that was followed by two in person interviews with hiring managers. I also had to do a simulation to ensure that I could handle the job before the interview was conducted in person.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions, but one that sticks out is how I specifically would provide value to this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA).

Interview

You submit resume for desired job, they then email you if they have move forward with other candidates or what your next step is and then set up a phone interview or a face to face interview. Several interviews are conducted before they are hired.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP in July 2016.

Interview

Applied online on the website. Talked on the phone and then went for a second interview in-person. No test or anything related to payroll before. Process was pretty quick.

Interview Questions

• What are your future goals? What are you looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Aug 5, 2019

Thank you for your review and for sharing your interview insights with us on Glassdoor. #WorkHappy

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

This was the most disrespected I've ever felt during an interview. The ADP building in Dallas is barred up and I was never given directions as far as where to enter the building. An employee let me in to the parking lot entrance told me to go up to the front ring the buzzer for the receptionist. After no answer, I was able to get in from another employee who was coming out let me in. Turns out the receptionist is away and nobody is watching the front desk. I sign in at the front and wait another 10 minutes for a security guard to find the person I was told in my confirmation e-mail I was supposed to interview with. Turns out that person didn't even bother to show up. All this after I rearranged my schedule on short notice for this and was told to show up 10 minutes early. I finally had some senior of the department interview me (Read me questions off a clipboard) and tell me about the job. Although we had a great conversation, I sincerely doubt this person makes any hiring decisions. Finally got a call today from there outside corporate office I wasn't being offered a position. Apparently having 8 years experience in call centers and a college degree isn't good enough. I feel fortunate that I didn't get the position. Very unprofessional office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Process was fairly quick but only had one interview. The process consisted of one phone screening and then another interview with a 1:1 and then 2 group and panel interviews with different teams in different locations.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time that a customer needed you to lay out a process step by step.   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the thoughtful and comprehensive review of your interview experience.