ADP Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at ADP

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Applied online, then received email stating to update information adp. Had a phone interview lasted 30 minutes going over resume. Had 2 tests to do online. Then updated profile. Scheduled face to face 2 days later. Had call asking for salary preference. Don't know if I got it yet. But they made interview conversational and they were funny. I would say be very personable energetic. If you have great personality you should be fine.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Apr 9, 2018 – Manager

Thanks for the review of your interview experience.

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

First interview was about 30 minutes over the phone and definitely scripted. Followed by an online assessment before getting the on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of multiple personnel and was about one hour. Some case scenario questions on how you would handle situations and escalations. Asked for examples of previous similar occurrences.

Interview Questions

ADP Response

Sep 17, 2018 – Manager

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience and welcome to the ADP team. #workhappy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Orlando, FL).

Interview

I have applied to multiple positions at ADP because of an employee referral and what I hear of the culture. Getting the first interview was easy but they went with another candidate (competition fierce in the Orlando market). They told me to continue applying because they liked me and thought I would be a good fit, but about 15+ applications later I keep getting rejected. It would be one thing if the feedback was negative, but in this case I keep getting positive feedback with nothing preventing me. I even reached out to the non-outsourced recruiter from ADP to see if there was something wrong, but have not received a response. I get the company doesn't owe any applicant anything, but being left in the dark about how the company really feels about you and continually being given the run-around was a little disheartening.

Interview Questions

• Most asked about past experience in a stressful environment and customer interactions.   Answer Question

Nov 27, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thanks you for the rating, review, and insights. You feedback is appreciated and we wish you success in future applications.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADP in June 2017.

Interview

I was submitted based on a referral. The recruiter reached out to me and set up a time. From the onset of the interview I felt like I was under interrogation. The recruiter seemed to have fault with my resume.

At the conclusion of the call, the interview says she will call me the following week. Following week, I send an email and the recruiter calls me and leaves me a voicemail indicating she wants to talk with me. I call her back, no response. What I get is an email from her over the weekend saying 'Thanks but we are going with other candidates'. No feedback, no return of my phone call. I would think because this was a referral it would have been handled more professionally. I think I was more disappointed in how it was all handled vs not moving forward in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me if you have any experience with external clients.   1 Answer

Jun 26, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for your review and insights and apologies for your negative experience.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Louisville, KY) in October 2014.

Interview

I met with 3 managers, which were all from different teams in our small market department. Each interview lasted roughly 20 minutes, and was asked about the same questions each time. It was nice because i got to meet the head of retirement services at the time, as well as my future supervisor. after the interview I sat with a representative to listed to their phone calls.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with me applying online using their website. I had a brief phone interview that was followed by two in person interviews with hiring managers. I also had to do a simulation to ensure that I could handle the job before the interview was conducted in person.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions, but one that sticks out is how I specifically would provide value to this role.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA).

Interview

You submit resume for desired job, they then email you if they have move forward with other candidates or what your next step is and then set up a phone interview or a face to face interview. Several interviews are conducted before they are hired.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Tempe, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

Process was fairly quick but only had one interview. The process consisted of one phone screening and then another interview with a 1:1 and then 2 group and panel interviews with different teams in different locations.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a time that a customer needed you to lay out a process step by step.   Answer Question

Mar 6, 2017 – Project Specialist

Thank you for the thoughtful and comprehensive review of your interview experience.

Anonymous Employee in Milpitas, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Milpitas, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview w/ recruiter
    Customer service assessment test online
    If you pass, you are scheduled for an interview with managers
    Thereafter, interview with VP of Services

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was unable to negotiate. Started me at $21.15/hour. After passing my Level One test, I received a 5% raise.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Minneapolis, MN) in May 2012.

Interview

The initial application is rather lengthy - you're asked a series of questions regarding work history, education, etc (standard). Then for me, I was asked to take an intelligence test - which seemed strange to me. After all was said and done throughout the first 2-3 weeks, I received my test scores and was told I made it to the next process which included one-on-one interviews with a designated recruiter.

The recruiter contacted me and essentially asked everything I had already answered in my preliminary questionnaires. She was very kind and answered all of my questions I had about how she liked working for ADP. She was enthusiastic - ensuring that her 8 years of working for the company had been the best. After we had a 30 minute conversation on the phone, she advised that my information would be processed and I would be contacted within the next week for additional screening.

About 4 days later a different recruiter contacted me. She asked more in-depth questions about my work experience, how I handled particular situations, and where I saw myself within the next 5 years. She was also very nice and friendly - reiterating the same positive things that the previous recruiter had told me about ADP. After our conversation, she told me I had made it to the next round and would be receiving a packet in the mail containing information about drug/background screening.

Once I completed everything in the packet, yet a third recruiter contacted me about 2 weeks after I had submitted everything requested by ADP. She called to inform me that I had received the position and that I would receive an official letter in the mail which would serve as my "offer letter", and I would need to respond with a written acceptance or declination. I graciously accepted!

The entire process took about 6 weeks, but this worked perfectly for me as I was finishing up my Bachelor's degree and began working about 1 week after graduation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to use your own judgement which didn't result favorably?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer I received was well above what I had expected, so I did not feel the need to negotiate.