ADP Client Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ADP Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Nov 30, 2016

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process began with me applying online using their website. I had a brief phone interview that was followed by two in person interviews with hiring managers. I also had to do a simulation to ensure that I could handle the job before the interview was conducted in person.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions, but one that sticks out is how I specifically would provide value to this role.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for ADP

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Augusta, GA

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADP (Augusta, GA).

Interview

You submit resume for desired job, they then email you if they have move forward with other candidates or what your next step is and then set up a phone interview or a face to face interview. Several interviews are conducted before they are hired.

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

This was the most disrespected I've ever felt during an interview. The ADP building in Dallas is barred up and I was never given directions as far as where to enter the building. An employee let me in to the parking lot entrance told me to go up to the front ring the buzzer for the receptionist. After no answer, I was able to get in from another employee who was coming out let me in. Turns out the receptionist is away and nobody is watching the front desk. I sign in at the front and wait another 10 minutes for a security guard to find the person I was told in my confirmation e-mail I was supposed to interview with. Turns out that person didn't even bother to show up. All this after I rearranged my schedule on short notice for this and was told to show up 10 minutes early. I finally had some senior of the department interview me (Read me questions off a clipboard) and tell me about the job. Although we had a great conversation, I sincerely doubt this person makes any hiring decisions. Finally got a call today from there outside corporate office I wasn't being offered a position. Apparently having 8 years experience in call centers and a college degree isn't good enough. I feel fortunate that I didn't get the position. Very unprofessional office.

Client Service Representative Interview

Interview

The interview process consisted of online assessment followed by a phone interview. From there, I was contacted to schedule an in person interview. Interview went well, nothing unexpected. I was then asked to meet with the VP so another in person interview was scheduled for later in the week. Pretty normal interview process.

Anonymous Employee in Miramar, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Miramar, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

First a phone interview,then completed a few assesments, next a face to face interview with department supervisor and another supervisor on the phone.. that interview went well, so I was then introduced and interviewed with VP on the same day. They look for your honesty, and the reason you desire to work at ADP. They are very clear about what the position will be like and the training that will be needed to learn the job. Also expressing the ongoing training as there is always something new to learn.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you helped a collegue at work do better? Explain a time when you dealt with a difficult client over the phone, how did you handle it? How many times a year do you think you should be absent from work?   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

I had an initial interview with a recruiter. Once I passed that stage, I had to take an online assessment of math skills and personality. After passing the requirements to the assessment, I had an on site interview with my direct manager and the Implementation manager.

Interview Questions

• How have I handled a difficult client/situation?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ADP in August 2015.

Interview

A phone interview and panel interview before meeting with hiring management. ADP keeps you informed as to what to expect during the process. All of the personnel treat you in a professional manner throughout the whole process. Expectations are clearly stated during interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation and how you were able to overcome it.   Answer Question

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ADP.

Interview

Long and detailed. It was an average interview at first then they do a three panel interview. It's not bad at all. The on boarding process was lengthy but typical stuff including drug test, background check, and employment verification.

Client Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ADP in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process took about a month. First I applied online for the job, then after the initial screening I received an email to complete an assessment. The assessment was pretty much taking phone calls I previously worked in an inbound call center so the assessment was easy for me. I completed that and then I received another email to schedule a phone interview about a week later. My phone interview went on for about 30 minutes simple interview the interviewer went over my resume and asked specific questions about my employment history and educational background. I completed the interview and a week later I was schedule for a face to face interview. I was very happy to know I made it thus far in the hiring process because I have been in my current position for about four years and have no interview in a while. The interview went great and the hiring manager informed me that I would be hearing back from the recruiter in a couple of days. Which I did but with an email that I did not get the job.
    S in about two days.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ADP (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with a regional human resource's personnel. I thought it went pretty well. Typical behavioral questions....based on the questions asked, he pretty much followed a list. He told me that a face-to-face interview would be scheduled within a week, but I never heard back from anyone. Sidenote: I should've asked the name and number of the person I expected to have face-to-face interview with.