ADP Client Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 47 of over 3.4K interviews

Recruiter8%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Maitland, FL) in Jul 2021

Interview

Received an email for a phone interview. The interviewer was nice and friendly and I felt good about the whole interview afterwards. I was even happier when I received another email about an hour after my interview to do an online assessment, mainly of grammar and punctuation which took me half the time to complete than I had allotted. About thirty minutes after that assessment was complete I received another email for a second assessment. Again I was overjoyed because this is the type of work I have been looking forward to begin a career in and I have over 12 years of customer service experience. Then about a week and a half later I was sent an email stating that although they are impressed with my qualifications they are moving forward with other applicants. No explanation of why or even the chance of a face to face interview so they can see how I would have been a perfect fit for the position. Needless to say I am very upset and feel as though I was just tossed aside.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a complex computer problem and how did you solve it.
    1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Orlando, FL) in May 2021

Interview

I applied online and was scheduled a phone screen with a recruiter. The recruiter was relatively unpleasant and was unfortunately not listening to what I was saying. I counted at least 3 times where he asked me a question that I had specifically answered, in-depth, in the 60 seconds prior. It was the most impersonal phone screen I have experienced, and was very clear that he was working off a checklist to just input the data required. I was then sent 2 hours worth of questionnaires and customer service activities. I am confident I performed well on these as I’ve done a few near-identical tests and have always been provided my scores, which have been 94%+. I didn’t hear back for over a week, and received an automated reject email with no explanation. It was disappointing because I was really interested in this position, and I have 5 years of relevant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Prague

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP (Prague)

Interview

2 rounds, the first one via phone with HR specialist (general, language test), the second one with your direct supervisor (also general + test of your language skills). After few days you receive a phone call from HR who tell you that you are hired.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I interviewed at ADP

Interview

There was a lot of front end preparation. First a recruiter reached out to me, then 2 team leads for a more in depth interview. Took about 3 weeks altogether. Relatively rigorous for an entry level position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you’ve dealt with a difficult client.
  • Specific questions on how I would handle certain situations.
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Budapest

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Budapest) in Aug 2020

Interview

You have to fill in a task sheet where they check your logical thinking, and you need to write e-mails within a given time frame. Personal interviews follow after that. I was through 2 video interviews. Very nice professional interviewers, 2 long calls (1 x 2 hours, 1 x 1 hour). Interview process is quite ordinary, basic questions to get to know you, questions about your previous professional experience, and some tasks to solve, not too complicated.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work at ADP? Why would you like to work with payroll? What is your weakness? What are your strong points?

ADP

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

First interview was about 30 minutes over the phone and definitely scripted. Followed by an online assessment before getting the on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of multiple personnel and was about one hour. Some case scenario questions on how you would handle situations and escalations. Asked for examples of previous similar occurrences.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at ADP (Halifax, NS) in Jun 2018

Interview

Interactive Interview. Phone interview took place first, then an in person interview was set up at the location. Then there was a waiting period and a call/offer letter was provided.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

ADP

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ADP

Interview

Applied online, then received email stating to update information adp. Had a phone interview lasted 30 minutes going over resume. Had 2 tests to do online. Then updated profile. Scheduled face to face 2 days later. Had call asking for salary preference. Don't know if I got it yet. But they made interview conversational and they were funny. I would say be very personable energetic. If you have great personality you should be fine.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 months. I interviewed at ADP (Orlando, FL)

Interview

I have applied to multiple positions at ADP because of an employee referral and what I hear of the culture. Getting the first interview was easy but they went with another candidate (competition fierce in the Orlando market). They told me to continue applying because they liked me and thought I would be a good fit, but about 15+ applications later I keep getting rejected. It would be one thing if the feedback was negative, but in this case I keep getting positive feedback with nothing preventing me. I even reached out to the non-outsourced recruiter from ADP to see if there was something wrong, but have not received a response. I get the company doesn't owe any applicant anything, but being left in the dark about how the company really feels about you and continually being given the run-around was a little disheartening.

Interview Questions
  • Most asked about past experience in a stressful environment and customer interactions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Norfolk, NE

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADP (Norfolk, NE) in Sep 2017

Interview

I had 3 interviews. A Phone interview from the staffing agency that vetted me as a valid match for ADP. Skype interview with those who were the managers at my department at ADP and an in person interview once more to solidify the role.

Interview Questions
  • How would experience from prior positions assist in the way you do your job at ADP?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 47 Interviews