Accenture Entry-Level Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2017.

Interview

I went through 4 different interview stages.
The first interview was a quick screening interview with a recruiter.
The second interview was with a hiring manager.
The third interview was with a team lead.
The final interview was a case study in the offices in El Segundo, CA

Interview Questions

• Be prepared for a Case Interview question. Mine was about the best way to deploy software so that a company's ideal goals were still kept in place.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Davis, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two rounds, first round behavioral was very not difficult, interview was cut short by 30 minutes and was told I was going to get a final round. Final round had two components, behavioral and case. Behavioral was still very basic, but because the interviewer was much more invested in the process and was more critical of answers. Made it more of a conversation, was not able to give an elevator pitch. Case question was not as quantitative, start up wants to be valued at $ 1 billion+, they have orginizational problems, what should they do?

Interview Questions

• What was one time you needed to do something but didn't know how to tackle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

As far as consulting interviews go, my experience with Accenture was relatively laid back. Behavioral interviews were very conversational. Case was pretty easy and the interviewer offered a good deal of help throughout. Overall good experience.

Entry Level Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in State College, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (State College, PA) in September 2015.

Interview

The first round of interviews involved having a face to face interview assignment after applying online and attending an interview workshop. Interview was held in a university career center where there were a lot of recruiters looking for different types of people.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in October 2012.

Interview

Their system is based in three interviews.
    The first one is a screening that goes through your resume, not a difficult one. In my case it took lest than 10 minutes as I had already talked with my interviewer prior the interview (neither he or me knew he was going to interview me), but usually lasts about 30 minutes.

The second interview lasts for about an hour and is a completely behavioral interview about "Tell about a situation when...". For me this was the most challenging interview among all.

After going through the first two interviews, then they invite you to a on-site interview where you are schedule to do two more interviews with senior managers, about 30 minutes, and these interviews are more like closing interviews with both behavioral and personal experiences questions.

Although i did not received an offer as the managers did not recommended me, I can say that the second interview was the hardest one and the one that you must prepare the most.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you had to take a risk.   Answer Question

Entry Level Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in September 2011.

Interview

They invited me to info session and dinner the day before the interview. Then on the day they asked the standard questions such as tell me about yourself, thing you think stands out on your resume. They got back to me that same day on if they were interested in interviewing me for the second and third stages

Analyst Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2017.

Interview

First round was aptitude test ..thr where 3 sections namely quants , resoning and verbal each section consists of 25 question and time limit was 75 mins , then 2 nd round would be group interview, hr would rise the question among ur group normally 5 students for a hr ..they asked basic questions like tell about urslef, why Accenture, recent INNOVATION in ur stream, wat u knw abot Accenture , make sure that u completely gone through the comapny profile befr going to hr interview , then they announced the selected candidates thts it
    ..all the best.

Interview Questions

• tell about urslef
      y Accenture
      wat u know about Accenture
      function of basic loops   Answer Question

Analyst (Entry Level) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Interview process took **7 weeks** and included:
    - Initial screening by HR Recruiter via phone
    - Job skills interview via phone
    - Situational interview (on a Saturday) via phone

Interview Questions

• Situational Interview: Describe a time where you dealt with a difficult client/coworker/fellow student on a project. How did you handle it?   Answer Question