Accenture Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,322 Interview Reviews

2.5

1,322 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all Interviews

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Was interviewed in College and was selected very quickly.
Interview was not technical. Just behavioral, project description should be appropriate. Don't hesitate to ask questions. Interview is quite easy, don't worry.

Interview Questions

• How do you multi-task in your life?   2 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First, there will be a written exam regarding logical and English assessment. After that there will be a 1 on 1 interview with HR. They called me to sign the contract 2 months after the interview

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Campus interview. They visited our campus. first round general aptitude. second in person interview. The aptitude round is fairly easy and the in person interview question has some behavior question some HR questions and a few technical question.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview was held at our college and the recruiters took an aptitude test for the students to first pass it and then only get to the technical round. There were only 55% of the students that could pass it. There after we had a technical round that consisted of interview. We had a panel of 2 interviewers.

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills & projects   1 Answer

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Pretty good! The interview was held at college .Not many technical questions.. pretty easy! Asked about polymorphism and inheritance and all. The panel consisted of three interviewers. After the technical round was human resource round , which was very easy . Overall a nice experience

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

campus placement. filtered through aptitude test and results were given the same day. after that interviews were conducted with a 3-members panel. 5 candidates were interviewed at a time. no technical questions asked. only HR questions

Interview Questions

• Will be going for higher studies in near future?   2 Answers

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Oncampus placement, starts with an aptitude test for candidates having low GPA or percentage.
    Second round is pure HR but there will a technical interviewer as well. Technical questions can be basics of C, Arrays, recursion programs, linked lists, can be C++ as well if your have written it.
    HR is your introduction, things you do and did in past, strengths and weakness, it's easy.

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Interview

There was 2 round of interview. First one was technical, asked about basic java concepts. Second round was HR round. This also was pretty simple, had asked standard HR questions. For example , tell me about yourself, strengths and weakness, etc

Application

Interview

Interview was 2 part process with a technical round and a HR round. The technical round was very easy and the interviewer only asked a limited number of questions. The HR round was a little tricky mainly because I had never faced such questions before.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the projects you have worked on as part of your coursework?   Answer Question
    • Why are you wearing business professionals for this interview?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture in September 2016.

Interview

They had me do my interview through a link. Then I recorded an answer to their question. There were some other questions which I could just type and submit. I had to wait so that I could get another, in-person interview.