Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 15, 2018

2.9

87 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

I got connected with Accenture through a current employee. The first call I had was just talking with the employee about the company and sharing my knowledge/skill set. The second round was a call with a manager. This interview was 40 minutes long and she just asked me questions about my previous experience. The final round was in the Chicago office. The interview was 2 parts. The first part was a case study and the second part was a standard interview that consisted of mostly behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a situation where you were given no direction. How did you navigate this in order to add value?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Accenture (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Good conversation with the representative. Talked a lot about Accenture (the 5 businesses and their travel requirements) and discussed almost everything on my resume.

Overall had a good experience and felt very comfortable talking to the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how big data is collected?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you experienced conflict and how did you resolve it/what did you learn from it   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The whole process consisted of three interviews. The first was a behavioral/resume based interview with a recruiter. The second was a conversational interview with a senior partner. The third interview was a case.

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture in October 2017.

Interview

I did my initial interview with Accenture at the Grace Hopper Career Fair. They asked me questions about my programming projects and some behavioral questions. No technical interview. Next round was the case interview and the confirming interview. The case interview was pretty easy--I just had to talk through strategies for solving a company's problem. The confirming interview was a few more behavioral questions, but was mostly the person trying to sell me on working for Accenture. I received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• How would you like traveling/how would you handle the changing projects? (Make sure you're prepared to answer this confidently--there is lots of travel involved in this job)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Gainesville, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied through my university's career fair and had two on campus behavioral interviews and a case interview. All interviews lasted about 30 minutes and each interviewer was very friendly and easy to talk to. The questions were fairly straight forward and those you would expect in a typical behavioral interview. I was not asked too many technical questions, but mainly personality questions.

I was very nervous going into the case interview but my interviewer made me feel really comfortable and helped me throughout the entire interview.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest strength/weakness? Are you comfortable traveling 100% of the time? What is an experience you had working with a group?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process consists of 3 interviews. The first a behavioral interview, the second a case study interview, and last a closing interview. The behavioral interview they ask basic questions like tell me about yourself? Questions you'll get anywhere to understand the type of person you are. The case interview, I was given a case study related implementing a new software for a client. I was asked questions on different problems that could arise in the process. For example, an unresponsive coworker or understanding the client's wants for your software.

Anonymous Employee in East Lansing, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (East Lansing, MI) in October 2017.

Interview

3 Rounds of interviews. First round was a screening interview to get a sense of what kind of person you are, and whether you would be a good fit for the company. Second and third interview were 45 minutes each, back to back interview. Second round was a case study interview that tested you on your analysis skills, and the third round was a confirmation interview where they determined your background, skills, and you had an opportunity to ask questions.

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Raleigh, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Campus recruiting, was a very fast and responsive process. I was able to schedule an interview through my University's career development center portal. General interview questions. Two behavioral interviews and one Case interview. All my interviews happened within a week and heard back about a decision the following week.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you held a leadership position?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accenture (San Jose, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

On campus face to face interview with some simple questions based on resume, some behavioral questions. Didn't know it requires relocation and frequent travel so didn't get to move forward.

Interview Questions

• What did you do exactly as a tech lead in your group project   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Was sent an email on a Tuesday asking if I could Interview on Friday in Philadelphia (I was in upstate New York). After I said OK, I had no contact at all with the HR rep who ignored all of my questions until Thursday evening which was just a copy-pasted message with inserted interview details (location, time, etc). On-site, I had three interviews which went in order of: behavioral, case interview, behavioral. Both behavioral interviews were over the phone (they called me on my cell number). After completing the interview, I did not hear anything from the company for another two months at which point they finally told me I did not get the position. The interviews themselves were actually quite fun and the people were great to speak with. However, the company's HR really needs some work and organization.