Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Feb 13, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took around 4 weeks. I had a phone interview that lasted one hour. It was mostly just going over my resume and asking some behavioral questions. The recruiter got back to me two weeks later.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process had 3 rounds
    The first one was an introduction interview
    The second one is a behavioral
    The third one which is the final one consists of a case study, followed by a confirmation interview with the hiring manger

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a career fair and after our conversation she set up a phone interview for me. In the phone interview she went through my resume and asked me to go into detail about the experiences I listed and she asked me questions about working in a team-based setting. Basically just trying to see if I was a good fit. A month later I had the second round of interviews which consisted of a behavioral and a case study, each about an hour long. They were super nice throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were on a team and there was a conflict. What did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

1st round: 2 tests, 1 analysis - 2nd round: pm interview . tests involved iq tests and sql. Pm interview was based on cv-experience. all the tests were run on one day and some days later the interview followed.

Interview Questions

• How do i see myself fit in the role? how my previous experience would fit the job posting? what do i know abt accenture   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bloomington, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a great process. I was recruited through my university. Had a first round behavioral with a manager, then had a second round with a business case given on the spot with an analyst (~45 mins) and a really great interview with an exec.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a very competitive offer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I applied online through my school's website and got an email for an interview setup within a couple of weeks. First round on-campus interview was about my resume and the interviewer described Accenture. Second round was filled with more behavioral based questions and some technical questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you solve conflicts on a team?   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

I got both of the two interviews on campus. One is about your resume, and another one is a behavioral interview. I got both interviews on campus. The first one is about 15 minutes, and the second one is about 45 minutes. The turnaround between the two interviews were quick, but it took 6-7 weeks for them to get back to me with the decision.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC).

Interview

I am a graduating senior majoring in biomedical engineering. I have three internships in quantitative analysis roles and extensive experience in an extracurricular consulting club I helped found, which is what I think set me apart. I met Accenture recruiters at a career fair during a conference and had an in-person interview the next day at the same conference. It was a behavioral interview, but I could tell the interviewer was deeply assessing my interpersonal skills, i.e. how I answer questions, how I pose questions, my body language, etc. I had a second interview on the phone 2 months later (there was a long delay in between the first interview and the second since Thanksgiving break occurred and my recruiter was traveling extensively during that period). The second interview was purely behavioral, but it was very easy (questions included: When have you ever had to work with difficult team members?). The third and final interview entailed flying me out to DC a month later, where I interviewed in person with three Accenture employees and attended information sessions on the company. They questioned me on my technical background and asked me what I would do in certain situations. I was more nervous for this day then I should have been; they did a very good job of putting me and the other interviewees at rest. I learned of their decision to extend me an offer about a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you have had to work with difficult team members.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Seattle, WA).

Interview

3 rounds of interviews
    1st-on site at a conference: what are your goals? Why do you want to work for Accenture? What do you know about Accenture?
    2nd- phone interview: behavior questions: name a tome when you resolved a conflict? What project were you a leader on? What did you do, what did your team do?
    3rd-office interview: flown to one of their main offices, informed about Accenture, had conversations with Consultants. Was asked a few questions, but nothing major.

Negotiation

Didn't need to negotiate, their offer was higher than my previous ones.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

First round (Thursday, on-campus): It was a 30-minute, one-on-one screening with one of their employees (I got a managing director). It was a resume review/typical screening. Make sure you can present a 90-second elevator speech about yourself and a 90-second speech on what you know about the company. I received a call that night to invite me to a second round interview on Friday.

Second round (Friday, on-campus): It was a 1-hour, one-on-one behavioral interview with one of their employees (I got a senior consultant). It was a behavioral interview where you have to guide them through about 3 different stories in your life, such as "Describe a time where you had difficulty mending a working relationship," or "What is your biggest accomplishment so far." They are looking for a thoughtful, 15-minute explanation that guides them from start to finish through your thought processes and actions during the story. There is no case study. I received a call the following Monday that I was invited to the third round in Atlanta.

[For the first and second rounds, some people had phone interviews if their schedules prevented them from interviewing on campus.]

Third round (2 weeks later, in Atlanta): There were two separate 45-minute, one-on-one interviews with managers. One often plays good cop, and the other plays bad cop. Also, you'll be presented an hour-ish long presentation to sell you on the company and its benefits. If you do well, you'll get an offer within the next week and a half. I didn't.

Interview Questions

• Q. (Throughout the second round) What were you thinking when you made this decision?   Answer Question