Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Accenture

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY).

Interview

1st round: 2 tests, 1 analysis - 2nd round: pm interview . tests involved iq tests and sql. Pm interview was based on cv-experience. all the tests were run on one day and some days later the interview followed.

Interview Questions

• How do i see myself fit in the role? how my previous experience would fit the job posting? what do i know abt accenture   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online. The process took around 4 weeks. I had a phone interview that lasted one hour. It was mostly just going over my resume and asking some behavioral questions. The recruiter got back to me two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a discussion of skills and review of resume. That was followed with another interview that was much the same with a few more detailed discussions on experience to see where a good fit might be. That interview also included a case study that was, in a sense, open ended.

Interview Questions

• A common one but always tricky: What was the most challenging thing you faced and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

I met with a recruiter at a career fair and after our conversation she set up a phone interview for me. In the phone interview she went through my resume and asked me to go into detail about the experiences I listed and she asked me questions about working in a team-based setting. Basically just trying to see if I was a good fit. A month later I had the second round of interviews which consisted of a behavioral and a case study, each about an hour long. They were super nice throughout the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you were on a team and there was a conflict. What did you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Bloomington, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a great process. I was recruited through my university. Had a first round behavioral with a manager, then had a second round with a business case given on the spot with an analyst (~45 mins) and a really great interview with an exec.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation as it was a very competitive offer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

The interview process had 3 rounds
    The first one was an introduction interview
    The second one is a behavioral
    The third one which is the final one consists of a case study, followed by a confirmation interview with the hiring manger

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 separate interviews, with each being used in an elimination fashion in terms of progression:

Interview 1: An hour phone call with an experienced manager working in the technical consulting practice. Mainly resume walkthrough, situational/Behavioral, and communicability assessment. The key to moving beyond this round is to be extremely confident in your experiences/responses and the tailoring of your skills to match those of a consult or client facing associate.

Interview 2: This was a case interview in which I was presented with a very standard case, in which a dairy company based in California was looking to improve revenues and implement new technology changes. The key to these case interview questions is to be structured, poise, and succinct in your solution. I prepared superfluously with online assistance (Case Interview 101, Victor Cheng's Case interview secrets, and Youtube resources), however the establishment of a defined case is not necessarily required. The interview was more of a conversation that led into a rushed case, which was rather forgiving in terms of the rigor of the case response assessment.

Interview 3: This was a confirmation interview with a technical consulting associate, in which was similar in structure to the first interview. If you make it to this point, just be confident and highlight some of your consulting skills - You basically have it secured!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when..........................   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Straight forward and much less technical than I had predicted for the position that I had applied for. Primarily behavioral and situational with some focus on you and your experience in school and work. Come prepared with questions about the company and do your due diligence in research.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to people being added to your team?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

The application process consists of 2 parts: Phone Interview and Final Round interview. The Final Round Interview was split into two parts: Behavioral and Case Study. The handbook they provide equips you to do well.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do I possess that would help Accenture to continue to excel?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

First round: Online interview with a video response. Typical interview questions about why I wanted to work there and what value I could add to the company.
    Second round: Phone Interview with a manager, dived more into my background and my grad school projects. He was super friendly, and it felt more like a conversation.
    Third round/Super day: Went to the Arlington office, got a brief company background, and had a case interview. The second interview was her going through every single line on my resume and discussing it with me in more detail.

The entire interview process was fairly long because it began at the beginning of winter break and I was traveling, however they were super flexible about scheduling everything.

Interview Questions

• What federal agency would you want to work with?   1 Answer