Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.9

69 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Two rounds of interviewing:
     First round - 45 minute behavioral interview
If invited back for round two:
     Second round - 45 minute behavioral interview with an additional 45 minute case study

Both rounds of interviews were onsite.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed to complete a project or task.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone, case, and behavioral interview. They ignore you if you don't get an offer. Believe what you read about Accenture. They are unprofessional and do not value their candidates' time. Recommended as a last resort.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that show an interest in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Worst experience so far. I did the phone Interview first and they told me to drive to Houston office for Case and Closing Interview. I was told that recruiting team would get back to me with the results within 2 weeks. No one got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and he told me asked me if i was interested in Minneapolis of Columbus Ohio area. I told him either location was fine. Then again they did not contact me for another 2 weeks. Finally another recruiter call me to say that i am no longer qualified or considered for the Analyst position that i applied and did the interview with and i have to settle with an Associate level position and have to go through another round of screenings. WOW. Never ever heard anything like that before from anybody.
    I told them don't worry about it anymore and thanked them for wasting my time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Give me one instance that you have resolved a conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Florham Park, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

This interview process was pretty good. Applied and heard back a month later. Starts off with initial email confirming your date to come into the office. Once you get that date they tell you about a phone screening about roughly a week before. Once you do that the office is the "final round". Final round consists of 2 interviews with 2 managers. One is the case study, and the other is the closing interview. The case study is fairly straight forward, they send you a manual before on how to go about it so study it before you go and you should be fine. The closing interview is really chill and they basically see how you fit and what are you like speaking to people. Overall was a good process and wasn't hard interviews. REALLY excited to start mid July! (You pick your start date) also salary was okay I expected better but can't complain because the experience is going to be incredible!

Interview Questions

• How you enjoy team settings   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with technical and behavioral questions. Followed by an in-person interview. Very impersonal interview process. The recruiter never answered emails before, during, or after the process. Overall, was very disappointed in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a bad decision and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stony Brook, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Stony Brook, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied through university recruiting. First interview was a phone screen followed by two in person interviews. The first was a case and the second was a behavioral. All three interviews were with senior managers. Interviewers really want to see what type of person you are and how you think. It took about 3 weeks to get an answer when I was originally told it would be a few days . I was very disappointed when I did not get an offer. When I got feedback from the managers they told me I was supposed to be selected and did not know why I was not given an offer. HR was very unprofessional in how they handled my candidacy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me an example of how you work in a group setting.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

1. Applied through school website
    2. Was asked to apply on their website- so applied on there website
    3. Scheduled a phone call: interviewer on the phone call was super nice and helpful. informed me that she would proceed me to the next in-person interviewer
    4. In-person interview: Behavioral and case study. Prepare for general questions: why consulting, why Accenture and learn about the company and what they do.
    5. Heard back with them a month later

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Straight forward and much less technical than I had predicted for the position that I had applied for. Primarily behavioral and situational with some focus on you and your experience in school and work. Come prepared with questions about the company and do your due diligence in research.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to people being added to your team?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was behavioral. Questions surrounding my resume and past experiences and typical behavioral questions. Second round was a case interview. Third round was a confirmation interview detailing the position and what the position might entail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interview was very standard and went over things like why you want to join the company and where you see yourself in the future. The second case interview went over a sample company that wasnt doing well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture.   1 Answer