Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accenture Technology Analyst Interview Questions

Updated May 23, 2017

2.9

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Phone, case, and behavioral interview. They ignore you if you don't get an offer. Believe what you read about Accenture. They are unprofessional and do not value their candidates' time. Recommended as a last resort.

Interview Questions

• What classes have you taken that show an interest in this role?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Accenture

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Accenture (Houston, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Worst experience so far. I did the phone Interview first and they told me to drive to Houston office for Case and Closing Interview. I was told that recruiting team would get back to me with the results within 2 weeks. No one got back to me. I emailed the recruiter and he told me asked me if i was interested in Minneapolis of Columbus Ohio area. I told him either location was fine. Then again they did not contact me for another 2 weeks. Finally another recruiter call me to say that i am no longer qualified or considered for the Analyst position that i applied and did the interview with and i have to settle with an Associate level position and have to go through another round of screenings. WOW. Never ever heard anything like that before from anybody.
    I told them don't worry about it anymore and thanked them for wasting my time and effort.

Interview Questions

• Give me one instance that you have resolved a conflict?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Florham Park, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Florham Park, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

This interview process was pretty good. Applied and heard back a month later. Starts off with initial email confirming your date to come into the office. Once you get that date they tell you about a phone screening about roughly a week before. Once you do that the office is the "final round". Final round consists of 2 interviews with 2 managers. One is the case study, and the other is the closing interview. The case study is fairly straight forward, they send you a manual before on how to go about it so study it before you go and you should be fine. The closing interview is really chill and they basically see how you fit and what are you like speaking to people. Overall was a good process and wasn't hard interviews. REALLY excited to start mid July! (You pick your start date) also salary was okay I expected better but can't complain because the experience is going to be incredible!

Interview Questions

• How you enjoy team settings   1 Answer

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture in April 2017.

Interview

Phone Interview with technical and behavioral questions. Followed by an in-person interview. Very impersonal interview process. The recruiter never answered emails before, during, or after the process. Overall, was very disappointed in the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you made a bad decision and how you learned from it.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture.

Interview

Straight forward and much less technical than I had predicted for the position that I had applied for. Primarily behavioral and situational with some focus on you and your experience in school and work. Come prepared with questions about the company and do your due diligence in research.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to people being added to your team?   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

First round was behavioral. Questions surrounding my resume and past experiences and typical behavioral questions. Second round was a case interview. Third round was a confirmation interview detailing the position and what the position might entail.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Accenture (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Two behavioral interviews and one case interview. The behavioral interview was very standard and went over things like why you want to join the company and where you see yourself in the future. The second case interview went over a sample company that wasnt doing well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Accenture.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accenture (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for Technology Analyst position online. I was directly scheduled for onsite interviews at Chicago office. I had 3 rounds. Two of them were more behavioral type and one was a case study. I did well on them all.

However, I didn't hear anything for many weeks. The recruiter who got my interview scheduled wouldn't follow up. He would not pick up his phone, and take a long time to reply my emails. Every time he would only tell me that we're still at the same place, I will let you know if I hear anything. After many back and forth emails, I got a rejection email without any negative feedback. I had a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to work here?
      1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Washington, DC) in February 2017.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 separate interviews, with each being used in an elimination fashion in terms of progression:

Interview 1: An hour phone call with an experienced manager working in the technical consulting practice. Mainly resume walkthrough, situational/Behavioral, and communicability assessment. The key to moving beyond this round is to be extremely confident in your experiences/responses and the tailoring of your skills to match those of a consult or client facing associate.

Interview 2: This was a case interview in which I was presented with a very standard case, in which a dairy company based in California was looking to improve revenues and implement new technology changes. The key to these case interview questions is to be structured, poise, and succinct in your solution. I prepared superfluously with online assistance (Case Interview 101, Victor Cheng's Case interview secrets, and Youtube resources), however the establishment of a defined case is not necessarily required. The interview was more of a conversation that led into a rushed case, which was rather forgiving in terms of the rigor of the case response assessment.

Interview 3: This was a confirmation interview with a technical consulting associate, in which was similar in structure to the first interview. If you make it to this point, just be confident and highlight some of your consulting skills - You basically have it secured!

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when..........................   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Accenture (Boston, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

The first interview was a discussion of skills and review of resume. That was followed with another interview that was much the same with a few more detailed discussions on experience to see where a good fit might be. That interview also included a case study that was, in a sense, open ended.

Interview Questions

• A common one but always tricky: What was the most challenging thing you faced and how did you resolve it?   1 Answer