Find jobs for Engineering Program Manager

Amazon Lab126 Engineering Program Manager Interview Questions

Updated Sep 12, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 386 interviews

In Person25%
3.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in Aug 2018

Interview

Completed a phone interview with the hiring manager and invited on-site for a full day interview. Before the on-site, I completed a simple writing assessment. The interview took 6+ hours with 7 different people (including one person over lunch) as well as a few others shadowing. Questions were behavioral focusing on their leadership principles and felt conversational with most interviewers. Everyone I met was very friendly and professional - Great experience. The recruiters let the experience down. I was in contact with 3 different recruiters throughout the process and this led to the loss of information about me. The evening before my on-site the recruiter called me to check I was ready, but when I reminded them about my visa, I was told it wasn't accepted by Amazon, despite having mentioned this at the start of the process. The day after the interview, the recruiter said my visa was actually okay, the interview feedback was very positive and we spoke about offer figures. The next working day I was told I was not getting an offer as the team decided to go for another candidate. Very misleading and frustrating as a candidate.

Interview Questions
  • Standard behavioral questions relating to the amazon leadership principles
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in Oct 2014

Interview

First contact was made by Lab126 recruiters via LinkedIn. Following several phone calls/emails, I was interviewed at Lab126 (Sunnyvale, CA) in Oct 2014. The application process took 4 weeks. The recruiters kept me informed about the process, and shared that the half-day onsite interview would include 6-7 people (45 minutes with each, back-to-back) and that the questions are typically behavioral questions. There were no surprises the day of the interview, and most questions were indeed behavioral.

Interview Questions
  • Full lifecycle product development process, leadership principals, conflict resolution, how would I motivate a team
1 person found this interview helpful

Amazon Lab126

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing for the position. Interviewers were people with whom I can expect to work with, and were very personable. I had two interviews in total. Most questions dealt with how I would handle certain managerial situations; how I would motivate a team; how I would handle making a mistake.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Cupertino, CA) in Jul 2013

Interview

Recruiting process started with phone screen by hiring mangers of Product Design team and Engineering PM team. Each phone interview takes less than 30 min. Onsite interview was conducted by 5-6 sequential interviewers who are directors from product design, program manager, system design and platform team.

Interview Questions
  • How do you star a program with papers of specifications?
4 people found this interview helpful