Amazon Lab126 Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Amazon Lab126 Software Development Engineer In Test Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126.

Interview

All interviews conducted in a room off the main entrance lobby, no tours of work environment. Interviewers could not be specific about technology(s) skills required for the role, or about the product(s) one would work on due to need to avoid disclosing 'secrets'. I did not get an offer, and it would have been difficult to make a decision without more information, or taking a leap of faith.

Interview Questions

• How to test a component in a larger, distributed system.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Amazon Lab126

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 (Cupertino, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Questions about your previous job experience. Questions to know your disagreement with the Management on certain design or solution. How did you resolved the disagreement?

Interview Questions

• Log analysis program. Write a java program to find number of occurrences of a keyword in logs. Categorize count of ERROR/INFO, files etc differently.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer In Test Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Amazon Lab126 in February 2013.

Interview

HR contacted me through LinkedIn and set-up telephone screen

Interview Questions

• Interviewer seemed really un-professional .
      When programming question was asked , before typing in my question i tried to explain my thoughts about solution, i was interrupted by the interviewer, and after i was done writing the code interviewer did not understand my solution adn got a reject email next day   1 Answer