American Express Risk Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

American Express Risk Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at American Express

Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at American Express in October 2018.

Interview

Interviewed on campus. Was invited to a coffee chats/information session. Applied afterwards and got shortlisted. Two rounds: one fit, one tech. 45 minutes each. Received the offer in 5 days. The interviewers were super polite and had a knack for spotting fakery. Overall, one of the best interview experiences in my career.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for American Express

Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express in May 2015.

Interview

Typical process: HR Phone screen followed by phone interview with the hiring manager. On site interviews with 2 VPs and 3 Senior Managers. Interview questions around work experience typically from resume.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

applied online for risk manager with marketing and strategy team, 2 weeks later first round with hr, one week later 2nd round with director, one week later 3rd with vp

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I had three rounds of interview for this position: one with HR, one with hiring manager and one with a director from partner groups. Overall I felt the interview went well, but there was just no any response to my inquiry for 3 weeks. They should treat application better than that :(.

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about your self;
      2. Your most relevant experience;
      3. Tell me how we make money;   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at American Express (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

The process is extremely slow and there are numerous rounds of interviews. The interview process did not start until 5 weeks after the posting closed. Rather than having a panel interview, there were individual interviews with associated parties.

Interview Questions

• The majority of the questions are all situational to the role itself   Answer Question

Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

on site interview. interviewed with 2 managers. the whole organizing is a little bit chaos. had to wait for long time between interviews. each interview lasts about 40 mins. with a lot questions. have to be very familiar with their business.

Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Express in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process is not hard. It's more about whether you can fit in or not. 1 on-campus interview and 1 final round. In the on-campus interview, I got two interviewers, 30 minutes each. The first one focused more on technical skills, and the other one focused more on your business sense.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY).

Interview

2 interviews, 1 on campus, another on-site. Applied through college website.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral and Situational questions, no technical ones.   1 Answer

Risk Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

First round of interview:
    2 x 45 minute interviews with Directors in Risk
    a mixture of competency and CV based questions

The interviews were conducted using a video call. However, we used the phone call instead since the voice quality wasn't good enough

Risk Manager Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

Verbal offer given and accepted.
    Then they took back their offer and added an additional interview with no ETA on outcome.
    And you hear different stories from different people involved in the process.