American Express Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,438 of over 2.4K interviews

Campus Recruiting17%
Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY)

Interview

Formal Interview round as the first round, very much based on the job description. The responsibilities for the role were clearly defined, the interview was mostly easy and for entry level position.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience a bit
    Answer Question
  • How did you resolve a conflict in your team?

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It was a virtual round where I got the questions from data analysis tools like Excel MySQL etc and It was a very nice to attend interview at American Express

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Two parts each lasted 30 mins. The first two engineers asked a series of technical questions, very easy leet code level. Then there was a behavioral interview after, it was extremely relaxed.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It was pretty chill. The recruiters came to my school and they told me to schedule an interview in open slots. The actual interview was also very chill. It was done by two engineers and they really wanted to see how you approach and solve problems. Some behavioral questions and mostly technical questions.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

They asked question based on sorting,graphs in the first round of interview,. Apart from the projects questions related to Database Management Systems and SQL were asked. Then later they gave me a puzzle to solve. I could not come up with the exact solution for the puzzle but all they wanted to know was the approach I used.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at American Express (Sunrise, FL)

Interview

Applied about 2-3 months ago. Received invite for a 30 minute phone interview. Recruiter was AWESOME. Very detailed!! Offered on the spot to advance to the panel interview. ANY SUGGUESTIONS ON WHAT KIND OF QUESTIONS MIGHT THERE ASK????

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Just one round of Tech interview followed by an Assessment and the interview was mostly scenario based questions focused on Linux, Cloud AWS specifically and terraform ,jenkins, automation and system design

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

Very professional and in-depth. Covered everything from data structures, to databases, to APIs, to Agile methodologies. Started with an assessment, then on to the technical interview. After which an interview was conducted to discuss the thought process of the technical interview. Finally a last round of interviews took place and I got an offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

It was a great learning experience, a total of 3 rounds. Please prepare accordingly. The last round may be tough. Read about the company and the process and then go ahead.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

American Express

Application

I interviewed at American Express

Interview

First contact from recruitment team, and setting up interview round 1 and 1 week later round 2, The notice of final decision came the 3rd weeks. The questions are very straight forward, I was asked to do 1 case study, and produce the results on the spot.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,438 Interviews