American Express Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 20, 2017
1,361 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at American Express in January 2017.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, followed by an in person by the hiring manager. Then a 2nd interview with the hiring manager & the final interview with the Director. The entire process took about six weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about American Express & why do you want to work here?   2 Answers

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

Submitted an application online. A few days later received an invitation to complete an assessment online. The assessment is composed of personality questions, basic percent problems and mock customer calls. Waiting to hear more.

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Express (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screening with a Senior Analyst about the role. I was asked a series of questions regarding why I would be a good fit for the role and what I liked about it. I interviewed with Americans Express in June 2017.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at American Express in May 2017.

Interview

All is good AEx now what to ask and the chooses to make after all,. , company has been around for ever an around the world.. please but my trust in them why not they but there money on MR

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

Know a lot about the company and it's business lines, have a good answer for why Amex and be ready for a consulting like case question. After preparation you should be fine, just be sociable.

Interview Questions

• What are the different business lines?   1 Answer

Collections Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at American Express (Sunrise, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

Group interview style. If you are familiar with speed dating and the atmosphere, it is a lot like that. You interview with multiple managers and team leaders for a few minutes at a time before rotating to the next.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had a difficult decision to make and how did you come to your resolution, if any.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at American Express in May 2017.

Interview

This was an excellent process. Very comprehensive as far as interviewing and offer process is concerned. Managers provided helpful insight into the role of this position and how it fits in with the rest of the team.

Travel Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at American Express (Austin, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Video conference with 2 HR professionals. Tell me something about yourself?
    Which country would u like to visit & why?? Explain by giving some examples. How do u handle tough situations & clients.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself?
      Which country would u like to visit & why??Tell me something about yourself?
      Which country would u like to visit & why??The interview sucked. Cause they told me that they had a better post for me. Then they made me go through round robin style interview. I declined the interview cause it was not worth my time.   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at American Express.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straightforward and quick. One interview with the hiring manager and two more panel interviews at their HQ. It was a well organised and efficient hiring process.

Interview Questions

• What in your opinion is more important for a sales person, communication skills or listening skills?   1 Answer

Interview

Normal interview questions .Using the five star method. First there was the initial phone screen.Then interview with recruiter.The last stage was was interview with hiring manager. I enjoyed the experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you had to adapt to change.   1 Answer