Amgen Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 597 of over 597 interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Amgen

Featured Interview

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

Three to four rounds of interview including situational questions. HR interview mainly looking at cultural fit to the company. Overall a very good and wholesome interview process. HR handled the interview process very well.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle a difficult situation?
    Answer Question

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

General duties include but are not limited to unit inspections, work orders, replacing filters, bulbs, various cleaning, liaising with contractors, preventative maintenance, general maintenance and general handyman tasks. You will also be liaising with the tenants to address any issues and concerns they have. What you'll need to succeed You must have a minimum of 3 years of related work experience in a commercial portfolio

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen (Singapore) in Jun 2021

Interview

The hiring manager was late for about 5mins which was fine. It was an unusual interview session whereby the hiring manager didn’t even ask to do self introduction. He went straight to ask to share about the data management working experience. Since the data management experience didn’t catch his interest, no further questions being asked. The interview didn’t end well. Even if the candidate is not a suitable one, I personally feel any interviewer should have some form of basic courtesy. It tells more than just someone’s personality but company culture as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

I was contacted via email a few weeks after applying online for a phone interview. The process was pretty straightforward and we chatted about my interests and previous work experience.

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my previous work experience, why I was interested in the position, how I liked to work; all questions were relatively straightforward.

Amgen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

I was contacted and was asked to set up a phone interview with Human Resource staff person. Call lasted 20 minutes where they asked about past work experience primarily and relevance to position of interest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

First Round: 3x30-minute 1:1 interviews (CDP program advisors) Final Round: 4x30 minute 1:1 interviews (with executives from the team you will start on) Overall Experience: Given the time commitment and that Amgen requires 7 interviews for this position, getting rejected by a form email stung a bit. I asked for feedback from the lead recruiter and never received a response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

Pretty chill phone interview. Spoke with hiring manager on phone and then panel with 3-4 people virtually. Talk about operational excellence and they will really love you. Definitely very easygoing and calm, they just want to know about you and how you work on a team and under pressure.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

Screening interview, several individual interviews including one with the manager. And team managers. Interview process was normal. Questions were along the line of the STAR interview process. No feedback from company HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

Straightforward, scientific panel interview wherein I was rotated through all of the scientists on my future team. They handled this very well during the pandemic, and set me up in a hotel very close by.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Amgen

Application

I interviewed at Amgen

Interview

The interview process was very long (approx. 3 hours). Throughout the interview, I got the sense that they weren't interested and it ended up being a waste of time. It took two-three weeks to even hear back from the hiring manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Amgen (New York, NY) in May 2021

Interview

The first interview was a 1 hour interview with Karat(third party who knew nothing about the role) where you were asked mainly technical questions that had nothing to do with the role. Next was an interview with the hiring manager

Interview Questions
  • What are some the cloud services needed to build a new database
Viewing 1 - 10 of 597 Interviews