Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,389 of over 2.4K interviews

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Boston Consulting Group

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England, England

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (London, England, England) in Dec 2019

Interview

Great interview experience. Very challenging but everyone was very welcoming and gave a good impression of the firm. Interviewees are well taken care of and significant efforts are made to give feedback for subsequent rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Q: What is a time that you faced a challenge as part of a team?
    Answer Question

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Took written test after CV check and two rounds of interviews followed. First time around with a Consultant and a Project Leader, then with a Partner and an Associate Director.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Two 45 minute interviews back to back. Case study and fit. This was for 1st round, did not go to 2nd round. Not difficult but you have to be prepared. Great experience, the interviewers were extremely patient and nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

I asked for a feedback about my CV. HR called me back. She made several mistakes describing my experience. What is more, she didn’t use their company’s site but opened my CV at another source. I had a feeling she just wanted to stop this conversation and was not interested in me and providing meaningful feedback. She sounded very passive aggressive. I feel a bit shocked and very disappointed. Moscow office.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Positive experience overall. Nice interviewers but difficult cases (much harder than at other peer firms). Both interviews were in person, one at the office local to my school, the other at my target office.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Milan

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Milan)

Interview

Test iniziale di tipo matematico e logico per testare le competenze di base 4 interviste da 45-60min con in ognuna una parte iniziale in cui si è discusso un tipico caso consulenziale e una seconda parte in cui sono state fatte domande personali/di motivazione. Alla fine del colloquio viene sempre chiesto se si ha qualche domanda.

Interview Questions
  • Perchè BCG e non Bain e MCK?
  • Se dovessi consigliare un libro a tutti i tuoi colleghi, cosa consiglieresti?

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Two rounds with cases in both and behaviorals in both Partners in second round were more stern but nice and cases were pretty creative. Fit is also really important so make sure you present yourself as someone that people would want to work with.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you stand out from other candidates? Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
3 people found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Ask general questions related to interests in BCG and the role. The interviewer asked about a case study related to developing strategies for an investment firm. Overall the process was smooth and the interviewers were very friendly.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

2 rounds of 2 interviews and an online test 15min fit questions/ personal 30 min case study 15min Q&A First round in european office near my residency Last round is in the office in Dubai

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

Application submission with resume and cover letter –> 1st round: 20 minute behavioral interview & virtual AI case -> 2nd round: behavioral and case interviews with partners of selected office

Interview Questions
  • Why BCG? Why consulting? What is your role on a team and how has that evolved?

Boston Consulting Group

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group

Interview

There were two interview rounds, followed by a discussion with the topic lead. The questions were mostly based on case studies and general knowledge check of the topic. There were two interview rounds, followed by a discussion with the topic lead. The questions were mostly based on case studies and general knowledge check of the topic.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,389 Interviews