Boston Consulting Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,878 Interview Reviews

3.7

1. Featured Interview

Visiting Associate Interview

Interview

Experienced a very fast paced, friendly but challenging process. Went through an IQ test followed by 5 interviews on the same day. Afterwards, I received an offer on the VA position.

Interview Questions

• Well me about your weaknesses.   1 Answer

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Interview was 45 minutes over Zoom, first 15 minutes were general fit questions, next 25 minutes was the case interview portion, last 5 minutes was an opportunity to ask questions to the interviewer.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Fit interview + 2 cases. Everything was professional and structured how they tell you in pre-interview preparation. I had multiple contacts outside of the interview and everyone was incredibly kind. When you arrive, you receive a name tag and are sat in a waiting area. Your first interviewer will get you, you spend about 15 minutes on a fit interview then 25-30 minutes doing a case. You then return to your seating area and what I described is repeated with a second interviewer. You get a call within a few weeks to find out if you received a second interview.

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

Interview process is organized, but very intense. I had a total of 6 video interviews, 1 hour each. At the end of all the interviews, recruiter never bothered to follow up. Sent numerous emails, received no response.

Consultant Interview

Interview

virtual interview given with case studies. Went well case studies were interesting and interviewers very nice. Questions required some thinking and preparation .Make sure to also prepare soft skills too

Bridge to BCG Interview

Interview

It was an one-way video interview with three questions, each question had unlimited thinking time and gave you two to three minutes to answer it. All are common behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Why considering management consulting   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

five interviews. first was a phone call, then two virtual interviews, then two in person interviews. all went fine. after my last interview they never got back to me, even after reaching out to the recruiter. I thought that was rude.

Bridge to BCG Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group (Boston, MA) in April 2020.

Interview

one-way online video interview, with 3 behavioral questions, unlimited preparation time as long as you log-in to the system and stay online. Only have 1 time to re-record for each of the 3 questions.

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

First round on campus; second round on site with 2 cases with partner-level people at the firm. Looking for structure and correct answers to the case. Second round is more challenging than the first and usually requires some sort of trick to unlock the case

Interview Questions

• Ask you to solve cases and some behaviorals   1 Answer

GFL Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Consulting Group.

Interview

2 rounds, one with 2 other interviewees. One at office you're applying to.

First was in a group of 3 and the interviewer (Program Manager). 2nd was with Partners. Made the 2nd but didn't get an offer. (Reason -- not enough case study prep, a few answers were inconcise)

Summer Associate Interview

Interview

The interview process is straightforward, master business cases and you'll succeed. There are plenty of free ones online to aid your practice. I read and memorized Case In Point and it helps provide a useful beginning framework for thinking about things, although you shouldn't just repeat the canned responses from the book