Boston Scientific Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Senior Clinical Trials Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN) in November 2017.

Interview

I met with the two Program Managers and the Director of the PI Clinical Group, each for 30 minutes. The process was quick and focused on my previous experience. They all discussed the working environment, elaborating on fostering a team-like approach. They also discussed changes in upper management that have made the entire group flexible and more hands-on, which allows for greater visibility of BSCI to our research sites. All three of the people I interviewed with stressed that respect and collaboration were among the most important things they were looking for in candidates, in addition to experience. I found the entire experience very motivating and very excited at the potential to work within the group.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe my experience in managing clinical trials, how to handle problem situations with colleagues and to elaborate on attributes that were most important to me when looking for a position e.g. teammates, personalities, working under stress and prioritizing.   1 Answer

Boston Scientific Response

Jun 5, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Specialist

Thank you for sharing about your experience with us. We’re thrilled the interview process showed our commitment to respect and collaboration throughout the organization. Choosing the right workplace... More

Contract Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Marlborough, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by their Talent Acquisition team member who did a brief phone screen. I was asking to come in and meet with four members of their team, about 45 minutes each. I have been asked to come back for second round with two additional team members.

Interview Questions

• General review of previous experience. Some pointed questions regarding working with others, dealing with issues, and time management.   Answer Question

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN).

Interview

Applied online. Interview request over email within a week or two. 1 hour initial phone screen. where I learned more about the position and was able to share my skills and interests. In person meeting with 5 different people in recruiting where they allowed me to ask a lot of questions.

Interview Questions

• What are the three most important things to you when it comes to being a good recruiter?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Arden Hills, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Arden Hills, MN).

Interview

very curios, very respectful, asked basic questions.

Interview Questions

• white board a bit flip & differentiate Linux as a non-RTOS.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate on their salary, just starting bonus.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN) in March 2011.

Interview

There was 4 phases of the interview.
    The introduction
    Technical interview
    Management Interview
    Tour and Character Interview

The Intro was just to meet and greet. The technical interview was to see what I knew. The opposite happened and I recognized the developers lacked a certain talent I wanted to work with. After that I talked with management for a while followed up by a plant tour and a chit chat. All in all the experience was pleasant and easy.
    I was sent a gift basket afterwards.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about not programming in C# any more.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2013.

Interview

Signed up through university career services. Got a 30 minutes interview. The interview was guaranteed if you signed up. This was more or less a personality screen to determine if you were competent at verbal communication.

Interview Questions

• They asked about previous projects and expected achievement and goals I wished to pursue throughout my career. There were zero technical questions. It was purely a behavior interview. The next interview would have been on site as a technical interview,   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied on their website. Received several invitations to attend their virtual job fair. There were several hundred people that signed in. The staff running the event were overwhelmed. They sent out several messages saying that they would not be able to get to everybody but they had a list of all those applicants who had signed up and would be able to get feedback to everybody. No one talked to me and no feedback was ever attempted.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific.

Interview

Interview was 3 parts. HR screen, technical phone interview, in-person technical interview. Mostly behavior-based questions. Was not asked to do whiteboard coding. This will vary depending on the team you apply for (big Fortune 500 company). Base salary offer is low, but total compensation meets the local market average. Interviewers were all adamant about how much they like the benefits package, plus remote is an option.

Interview Questions

• What is one of your weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • What does Agile mean and what are ways to implement it?   1 Answer

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Grove, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Maple Grove, MN) in September 2016.

Interview

I was initially approached via phone contact by HR to schedule the interview. After the initial phone interview, I was scheduled for an in person interview. A week after the in person interview, I received a response from the company that I want selected.

Lab Technician III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Quincy, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Quincy, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online - called 2 weeks later by company HR arranged interview. Position was a 1 year contract for validation of new warehouse built in Quincy. Format was meeting coworkers one after another. 2 interviewers were 1:1, the other was 2 of them at once.

Interview Questions

• Why have you had 6 different jobs in your career?   1 Answer

Software Verification Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valencia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (Valencia, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Went through online career fair. Recruiters discussed resume through chat, then scheduled a phone interview. It was a technical phone interview, which lasted for a duration of one hour. The process was efficient and quick.

Interview Questions

• plenty of electronics related questions. E.g. Capacitor is charged to 2V, then attached to 5ohm transmission line in series with a 5v battery. What is the final voltage of the capacitor?   Answer Question