Boston Scientific Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 539 of over 539 interviews

Recruiter15%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Started with general discussion with Manager and then with Tech team member who asked questions based on the profile, discussion on some previous experience and exposure and take away, flexibility of working hours.

Interview Questions
  • Alteryx, SQL View, SP, Indexing
    Answer Question

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Really good, great response times and very engaging throughout the whole process. I believe there was almost two thousand applicants so it was really a credit to them that there were able to provide such an positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • Standard Questions about past projects. MAssive emphasis on the STAR response approach

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Boston Scientific (New York, NY)

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn and we Scheduled a quick interview that lasted about 30 mins. Went well and I scheduled more interviews. In all, I went through 4 rounds. Whole process took about 3 months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

First you'll have a phone interview with someone from HR to make sure your qualifications are a good fit. Then you have an in-person interview with a few people from the team you'd be working with.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to solve a problem and how you worked through it

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

The process pretty informal/unstructured but the employees are so kind and want the best for you. Currently still in the process but they are very tentative and straight forward. It was a wonderful company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

un breve colloqui conoscitivo per telefono e dopo qualche giorno un colloquio da remoto con due manager della zona. sono stati molto tranquilli e riescono a metterti a tuo agio. Dopo aver descritto la posizione e l'azienda ti chiedono del tuo percorso e da lì partono molte domande a livello generale. Non mi hanno fatto domande tecniche

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Simple interview but after 1 hour they told me they already hired someone else which felt like a waste of my time so that’s disappointing. The people were friendly though so that is a plus

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Boston Scientific

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Phone Screen and then a video interview. Did not make it past that round but was told the next round was with a panel of stakeholders. Did not move on because according to them "I did not have a strong desire to be in the Boston Location outisde the role." I live 15 minutes from the office and plan on staying here for a long time.

Interview Questions
  • Strengths and Weaknesses Tell me about a time where you had to take over a project etc.

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

Half hour pairing exercise with another candidate followed by a half hour individual follow up. The individual section focused on personal attributes above and beyond most standard behavioral interviews. Overall fast and positive experience.

Interview Questions
  • What is your favorite app and why? How would you improve it?

Boston Scientific

Application

I interviewed at Boston Scientific

Interview

A screening interview with HR, then a short phone interview with the hiring manager, followed by a 3-hour block of interviews with 8 team members, 2 at a time. Very laid back and conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 539 Interviews