KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Burlington Stores Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 1,128 of over 1.1K interviews

Campus Recruiting5%
2.0
HardAverageEasy

Burlington Stores

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Burlington Stores

Interview

Couple of questions and a test need a phone and a mode of transportation for orientation. Management is very straightforward with the whole process, once you do your part timely they can do their part so time is very important.

Interview Questions
  • what experiences did you have? Which position you apply for? What’s your availability? Reliable transportation?
    Answer Question

Burlington Stores

Application

I interviewed at Burlington Stores

Interview

They had me in orientation for a day. Next day I’m on the register was mostly alone they did offer help when needed. I stupidly left supposedly from finding a better job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burlington Stores

Application

I interviewed at Burlington Stores

Interview

Very very fast and an easy interview process ! And by the next couple of days you would be getting a call back for an follow up about the interview !

Interview Questions
  • What will you bring to the store to help ?

Burlington Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in Sep 2022

Interview

The method of sending the resume was easy and simple. I went to the store and did the interview on the spot. They decided right away that I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • Are you a college student? Do you have a high school diploma or college degree?

Burlington Stores

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Burlington Stores in Sep 2022

Interview

Applied for several positions and for several locations, a few locations did email and text me notifying that I was selected to interview with them. I scheduled interviews right away - making adjustments to my current job both times. Kept those time frames clear from anything else, took time to do my research, and was fully prepared and excited for interviews. However, I was never called. Both times. On top of that - i was emailed days later, the email thanking me for interviewing with them and although they are impressed by my qualifications, will not be selecting me to continue with hiring. How does that make sense - I did not interview with them because they did not call. Wasted my time and effort and I lost income to be able to make the interview times they had available. Very disappointed.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Los Angeles, CA)

Interview

It was odd to say the least. I had seen the position for the Talent Acquisition/ Campus Recruiter position posted over and over again for months. Finally I decided to apply. I had a phone interview with a very nice person who admittedly had no HR or Talent Acquisition skills. She had only been with the company for a few months and simply volunteered to help. Never heard back. So, either: - Their TA/Recruiting team is a hot mess OR they have inexperienced interns who do the work for them. Don't waste your time with time with this company. There's a reason why Burlington keeps closing down retail stores.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Murrieta, CA)

Interview

It was very short and simple. They pretty much walked me through the day-to-day responsibilities of the job and asked if that's something I would be interested in doing and asked for my availability as well as if I had any prior experience in retail.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Queen Creek, AZ

Application

I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Queen Creek, AZ)

Interview

They just ask personal questions about you in regards to the job position which are easy. They ask about your availability and pretty much that's all but it mind depend on the location and their managers as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Jersey City, NJ) in Aug 2022

Interview

It was an initial phone interview that allowed me access to speaking with both my direct supervisor as well as a hiring manager. The process was perfectly easy, though it started two minutes after my scheduled time, there was no other issue. Hiring manager seemed very nice and relaxed, and painted it to be a welcoming environment.

Interview Questions
  • In a hybrid predominant environment, how would you best describe your work style?

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Burlington Stores (Saint Peters, MO) in Aug 2022

Interview

10 to 15 minute phone interview, then 20-30 minute in-person interview a couple days later. Basic questions on my availability, how I would handle certain situations, cashiering skills, customer service, previous experience, etc.

Interview Questions
  • Are you available nights and weekends?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,128 Interviews

Burlington Stores Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Burlington Stores as 64.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.01 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Assistant Buyer and Sales Associate/Cashier rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Sales Associate and Cashier roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Burlington Stores takes an average of 11 days when considering 1,296 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Receiving Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 4 days), whereas Sales Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 9 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Burlington Stores according to 1,296 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 29.07%