CDK Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA) in February 2017.

Interview

4 person loop, 4 hours.
    One covered CSS, had two assignments to test your CSS abilities.
    One covered JSON Objects, gave an assignment to create a live search over a JSON Object.
    One covered JavaScript, gave an assignment to change jQuery into native on an HTML button.
    One asked about how you do in certain situations, and about operational topics.

Interview Questions

• How would you help the dealers user experience in adding 3rd party vendors to their site?   Answer Question

CDK Global Response

Dec 1, 2017 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Hello and thank you for taking the time to review your interview experience with CDK. Very happy to have you onboard!

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview is simple and only basic questions on past experience.more questions on agile.They've conducted three rounds 2 technical rounds and hr round.i gone through three rounds.After completion of all the process they drop a mail which states that the position is on hold........very bad experience I never gone through ....I hope it's helpful for another candidate like me who don't want to waste their valuelabe time and efforts.

Anonymous Interview

Interview

CDK has one of the worst application systems I've seen in several years. The company definitely needs to upgrade their system to make it easier and quicker for people to apply. As someone in HR and in hiring, the application should take no more than 3 minutes. The CDK system takes much longer than that as all resume information needs to manually loaded even after loading a resume. This system is incredibly bad and you'll turn high level candidates away with how inefficient it is.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Phone call first and then in office meeting with manager and a few staff. Was offered job within a few weeks but had to do a bunch with HR before starting in the position

Interview Questions

• Questions related to the field to confirm my knowledge in the field   1 Answer

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA) in February 2018.

Interview

Got an email from the recruiter two months after applying to schedule an interview in the next two weeks. Interview was a video call with two engineers that lasted about an hour. Received an offer two weeks later and was given four days to decide.

I wish the recruiter communicated a bit faster and that I would have more than a weekend to decide.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hillsboro, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hillsboro, OR) in January 2018.

Interview

A lot of interviews and made it to the final round and then stopped hearing from them. Came in three times and each time they were behind schedule. First a 1-1, second a group interview, and finally a third 1-1. Not efficient use of time.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

Phone interview, then into a in person interview. It's all really simple, just know what job you're applying for, and make sure you know about it. Make sure you remember stuff from your previous job, skills, examples of things you did, etc.

Interview Questions

• Know Linux, or learn linux before trying to apply. It's all really simple, just know what job you're applying for, and make sure you know about it.   Answer Question

CDK Global Response

Feb 16, 2018 – Director, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for expressing your positive interview experience with CDK and wish you all the best in your career at CDK Global!

Manager/Director Interview

Interview

Easy and short. Nothing out of the ordinary. Process is fast comparing with other companies. It's expected out of an IT company. . . . . . . .

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corvallis, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Corvallis, OR) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview was good. Most of the questions were related to the previous experience. I applied through career fair of Oregon State University. I called next day for the one on one interview. The interview lasted around 1 hour. The interviewer was more interested in my past experience. Asked about Agile, how it works.

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA) in August 2017.

Interview

Went through a round of interviews with the recruiter. Proceeded to meet with the manager of CDK Global and had a 30 minute sit down. It was simple and the process was quick.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a client that says no to everything you offer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CDK Global.

Interview

2 technical interviews, one general interview. they were more interested in learning about my passions and interest to work in CDK. I had to show my passion for programming and working at CDK

Interview Questions

• about my projects in college and courses   1 Answer