CDK Global Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 419 of over 419 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

CDK Global

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by the HR. First round was with hiring manager and then with a peer. Follow up was fairly quick. Questions were mostly about role and industry and my experience.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience in your previous job
    Answer Question

CDK Global

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

The interview process was very professional, however focused on the technical side which i struggled with a lot. There were normal behavioral questions and about the company itself. I did not do enough research on the company before,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR) in May 2021

Interview

The interviewer was unprofessional from the beginning. The interviewer initially refused to tell me how long of an interview was being requested and whether it would be phone or web based. After committing to this interview I was told that I must also commit to another interview that has to take place prior to the commitment I just made. I reluctantly agreed to this additional commitment. When the interview time came I received an email from the interviewer saying that they did not have my phone number. I respond immediately, but the interviewer waited to call me until after the end of the scheduled interview time. At this point I was still on the fence, but I was asked as the first question: "am I serious about the role". Given all that had happened, that question showed a remarkable lack of professionalism and I ended the interview at that point. In one final unprofessional act , when I was asked to explain my reasoning for ending the interview and withdrawing from consideration, I was interrupted mid-sentence.

Interview Questions
  • "What are you doing and are you serious about the role?"

CDK Global

Application

I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

The review was conversational and we each had time to speak. I enjoyed speaking with the Human Resources representative. He was up front and straightforward. One of the best interviews that I have had. Great process.

Interview Questions
  • What is your salary requirement.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Cincinnati, OH) in Mar 2021

Interview

The pay for the position is $18-$20 an hour. LOL So if you're experience, don't bother applying. I was disappointed that the recruiter wasted my time after seeing my resume.

CDK Global

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

I was interviewed for Automation engineer role with the technical stuff that I was having with!! Process was cool and I was interviewed for more than an hour and they said they will get back but I had no response from them!!

Interview Questions
  • They asked for the tech stuff mostly on selenium and core java

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune) in Feb 2021

Interview

There are 4 rounds including HR, 2 technical, 1 Managerial, 1 HR Round ... .... .... .... .... .. .. ,, ,,, ,,, .. ... ... .. . ..... .. .. . . .. . . .. . . .. . . . . . . .

Interview Questions
  • Explain Project Architecture, Whay do you want to chnage a job .. .. ... .... .. .. ..... .. .. . . ... . . .. . . . .

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CDK Global (New Delhi) in Feb 2021

Interview

There were 3 levels of coding round and 1 HR round. 3 rounds include meeting in teams.and 1hour of coding for all the rounds.it was quite difficult to attend the proces

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderābād) in Feb 2021

Interview

First round was technical round. Will check your technical understanding on the basis of some questions which includes real time scenarios, will ask yo write test cases on web application Testing. Will check your analytical skills by asking some puzzle.

Interview Questions
  • Asked to write test case on email with some subject line. One Puzzle question.
  • You have 5 mangoes in a basket and you have to distribute them to 5 people. How will you distribute it by keeping 1 mango in basket?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Seattle, WA) in Feb 2021

Interview

First interview was very laid back over the phone, the second interview was more structured but everyone was very nice and professional. Overall a good process and quick response times.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CDK Global (Pune)

Interview

Two technical round and one HR round will be there. Technical round will be quiet difficult . It was one day Process. After technical round they will give you result within 1 hour and HR will be held on same day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 419 Interviews