CDK Global Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 461 of over 461 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

CDK Global

Application

I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

A 30 mins interview phone call with HR, another interview with a software engineer intern - no technical question, another interview with a different team. All where in zoom. A series of interviews with no update of pervious interview. The updates were later email at a latter time.

Interview Questions
  • A question about the difference between struct and class, what is overload operator?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Portland, OR) in Apr 2022

Interview

Live coding and Fundamentals of DSA in round 2 after screening round by the HR. Final round with manager on the specialized skills they are looking for in you which is more or less non technical.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

57 Comments

Tech

205.8K Members

Ask candid career questions

-1 - https://www.fishbowlapp.com/bowl/technology/posts?cf=gd&utm_medium=Glassdoor&utm_source=glassdoor.com&utm_campaign=Interviews&utm_content=Industry-content-integrated-Interviews&utm_term=CDK Global~870191
Join the conversation on

CDK Global

Application

I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

Got rejected in my first round itself! Relevant technical knowledge is preferred, however it isn't the criteria. Communication skills is what they majorly look for. I messed up probably because I didn't seem like a permanent employee to them. I suggest not to reveal your future study plans to them & any recruiter infact.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself Why this job What do you know about the firm Salary expectations

CDK Global

Application

I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

I went through several interviews with HR Recruiter, Direct Manager, Sr Manager. In addition to a future colleague. The vetting process was over the course of 2 months . I was offered a formal position and salary by the recruiter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CDK Global

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global in Feb 2022

Interview

Interviewed for internal position. After three interviews I was advised that I was not chosen. The answer came in a form letter to my personal email, NOT my work email. Not professional or personal for an internal candidate. Am very qualified, however, ageism is rampant in this company.

Interview Questions
  • Typical HR behavioral questions were asked, lazy and weak. A conversation is a better approach.

CDK Global

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CDK Global in Feb 2022

Interview

Good interview by agile coach , product owner , director.very professional & thorough knowledge on agile in top management. First level interview by agile coach, second level interview from pRoject manager and third from director.

Interview Questions
  • What are agile values ? What is scrum master responsibility?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderābād

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CDK Global (Hyderābād) in Nov 2021

Interview

They had taken 4 technical interviews. Asking same things in every round. I don't know whats the point of taking 4 rounds. In each asking same questions, I am giving same answers but they are expecting different answer. Interviews will come up with some fixed words for each question in his mind, if we tell those words, then only you will be selected. Four rounds for this waste company. I had waster my valueble time

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CDK Global

Application

I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

4 Rounds: Introductory/HR/Coding and Technical First Round by HR Second By Manager- Generic question by scenario Then coding test and technical questions round for one hour each- Total 4-5 hrs Interview process was ok

Interview Questions
  • 1. SQL Server Index 2..Net LINQ, Boxing Unboxing 3.Docker 4.Async Programming 5. Algorithm questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CDK Global

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CDK Global in Sep 2021

Interview

You should be strong technology wise to crack the interview. The panel of two members also accesses your attitude, how much you know about the company and your willingness to join the company

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CDK Global

Application

I interviewed at CDK Global

Interview

I interviewed with the managers—this was normal and straightforward. Then I had to shadow one of the more senior designers. Wow. It was a huge red flag. The woman was so unprofessional and you could tell she didn’t like her job. Such a horrible interview process and a waste of my time.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 461 Interviews

CDK Global Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CDK Global as 56.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.72 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and Intern - Hourly rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Client Technical Analyst and Account Advocate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CDK Global takes an average of 27 days when considering 325 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Senior Software Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 12 days), whereas Account Advocate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CDK Global according to 325 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 22.26%