CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

1.7

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

1 with screen-er other with Supervisor. I had worked for the company previously so pretty easy to answer questions.Only took few days. Took 2 weeks to do all the training online but you did get paid for it.

Interview Questions

• I need 100% completion on all projects can you commit to that?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Super easy interview.The recruiter just asked questions about my previous work history. She then ask if i would accept the offer. After that it took at least 1 week for the background check. You get paid for training. Which is a plus!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in August 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was great as well as my interviewer. The experience was positive and the information giving as far as job description was very detailed and informative. I look forward to working with Crossmark.

Interview Questions

• She was familiar with my resume and spent time telling me about the skills I have that will help my performance excel. Then she asked that I further elaborate on what qualifications I felt I could utilize best in this position.   Answer Question

Retail Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Hiring manager very thorough in providing detailed job duties, but didn't know the salary for one of his supervisor positions. Not a good sign. This after telling me it's basically a 7 day a week job. Which makes me wonder if the number is so low he's to embarrassed to even tell me.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that would make you a good fit?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Their was a Phone screening or a phone interview as they called it, following was another interview via skype for face to face screening and questioning , multiple conference calls and visual online paid training, report on timesheet for compensation.

Interview Questions

• Am I familiar with merchandising?   1 Answer

In Store Demo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Hobart, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I was directed through a series of phone calls and internet work in order to complete the long application.I spoke to three seperate people and 2 store manager s.Everyone and everthing about this employment was rude and difficult.Totally not worth doing

Retail Reset Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Detroit, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

a basic phone interview in which they really just ask experienced based questions. It was the only interview conducted. There is no need to plan any interview response questions or elaborate explanations.

Interview Questions

• did I have any experience in merchandising   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kathleen, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Kathleen, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was fast. I received and email that i answered and within an hour I was having an interview. My availability was important. Dress code was descided. My recruiter was very friendly and funny. She took time to answer questions I had. I also had a problem accessing the site and she walked me through the process in a different way due to my portal wasnt accessible at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Was I physically able to fill the position....stooping, lifting, use power tools   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Rocky River, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Rocky River, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I Got a phone call and was hired by the end of the phone call.It was very simple and very easy.My recruiter was very easygoing and made me feel comfortable.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Augusta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Basically it's a phone interview. Last about less than 10 mins. The does a background check but no drug test ( well I didn't do one). Then she was like the training is done online. Once done I can start working.