CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find your next job here

CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Jan 30, 2018

1.8

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Horrible and rude company. Applied about 2 and a half weeks ago, and about 3 days later got a phone call from a girl, she went through the job description and salary and wanted me to send her a up-to-date resume so she can send it to the hiring manager, and if interested the manager would give me another call. So I did that and about a week later got another random phone call from a guy, asking me a few question like my job experience and if I know what this job is about, and then he set me up a phone interview with the hiring manager, he told me there weren't a lot of people applying for this position at my area so there's a lot of empty spot, yet the interview is almost a week later, which is supposed to be today at 10 AM. NEVER got a phone call from the hiring manager, which is incredibly rude and unprofessional. So I gave the guy a call and asked what was going on, I can't just sit there and wait for the call, he said something along the lines of how the manager is in process with another candidate and will call me later, and if the manager can't make it he will notify me. Never got a phone call for neither situations. Just plain nothing. It's probably just some excuse. I've never had a job interview where the manager just straight out doesn't even call. But this is some unknown company I've never heard of, and they've got plenty of ugly reviews so it's probably expected. Will never work for this company even if the manager decides to call. Seems like some low trashy company that probably gives terrible job positions. Do NOT recommend at all, don't even bother applying is my advice.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

1 with screen-er other with Supervisor. I had worked for the company previously so pretty easy to answer questions.Only took few days. Took 2 weeks to do all the training online but you did get paid for it.

Interview Questions

• I need 100% completion on all projects can you commit to that?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Super easy interview.The recruiter just asked questions about my previous work history. She then ask if i would accept the offer. After that it took at least 1 week for the background check. You get paid for training. Which is a plus!

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in August 2017.

Interview

The phone interview was great as well as my interviewer. The experience was positive and the information giving as far as job description was very detailed and informative. I look forward to working with Crossmark.

Interview Questions

• She was familiar with my resume and spent time telling me about the skills I have that will help my performance excel. Then she asked that I further elaborate on what qualifications I felt I could utilize best in this position.   Answer Question

Retail Supervisor Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Hiring manager very thorough in providing detailed job duties, but didn't know the salary for one of his supervisor positions. Not a good sign. This after telling me it's basically a 7 day a week job. Which makes me wonder if the number is so low he's to embarrassed to even tell me.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that would make you a good fit?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Their was a Phone screening or a phone interview as they called it, following was another interview via skype for face to face screening and questioning , multiple conference calls and visual online paid training, report on timesheet for compensation.

Interview Questions

• Am I familiar with merchandising?   1 Answer

In Store Demo Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobart, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Hobart, IN) in July 2017.

Interview

I was directed through a series of phone calls and internet work in order to complete the long application.I spoke to three seperate people and 2 store manager s.Everyone and everthing about this employment was rude and difficult.Totally not worth doing

Retail Reset Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Detroit, MI) in July 2017.

Interview

a basic phone interview in which they really just ask experienced based questions. It was the only interview conducted. There is no need to plan any interview response questions or elaborate explanations.

Interview Questions

• did I have any experience in merchandising   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Started the interview with the RPO company then interviewed with the recruiting supervisors for Crossmark. After interview with Crossmark supervisors, was offered a position the same day. It was a very smooth and easy process.

Interview Questions

• what experience do you have that would translate well here?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kathleen, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Kathleen, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was fast. I received and email that i answered and within an hour I was having an interview. My availability was important. Dress code was descided. My recruiter was very friendly and funny. She took time to answer questions I had. I also had a problem accessing the site and she walked me through the process in a different way due to my portal wasnt accessible at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Was I physically able to fill the position....stooping, lifting, use power tools   2 Answers