Cover image for CROSSMARK

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Jan 3, 2023

To filter interviews, or .
Found 406 of over 406 interviews

Recruiter8%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

CROSSMARK

Application

I interviewed at CROSSMARK

Interview

Easy. Just answer a few questions asked by a supervisor or two. Then later perform online training which is also easy. Personnel is very nice and are eager to hire new people.

Interview Questions
  • Are you willing to work both on and offline?
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

CROSSMARK

Application

I interviewed at CROSSMARK

Interview

It was a pretty simple and to the point interview process, they provided explanation of what they do and how to perform the job and the tasks I would be doing daily. They made it clear that customer service was important.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vallejo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Vallejo, CA) in Aug 2022

Interview

Pretty standard questions, mainly regarding availability, why are you interested in working with Crossmark, do you have transportation, are you local to the area you applied, and if hired when can you start?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CROSSMARK

Application

I interviewed at CROSSMARK

Interview

Phone interview lasted about 15 minutes. Basic personality and honesty questions. Last few questions about experience. Very quick and casual. I was offered position at the end of interview and accepted.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if your car broke down during commute

CROSSMARK

Application

I interviewed at CROSSMARK

Interview

It was great. Really informative. I liked that they were considerate of my financial needs. I was surprised to find out that they actually offer $.30 per mile after the first 30 miles driven. That’s great.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Austin, TX) in Jan 2022

Interview

Phone interview was concise. Expectations were explained clearly. Questions were answered to the best of the interviewers ability. Benefits and schedule limitations were explained. Procedures for preparing and distributing were covered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Shediac, NB

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Shediac, NB) in Jan 2022

Interview

so far a phone interview and im told a second interview will take place at the start of the week. so i will be waiting for that i am only doing this so i can see the reviews before making a decision to actually take the job

Interview Questions
  • if i had transportation to drive myself around

CROSSMARK

Application

I interviewed at CROSSMARK

Interview

4 rounds starting with HR and then moving up to the SVP and discussion with a Client. Smooth Process and everyone was kind and respectful. Overall process lasted for about a month.

Interview Questions
  • Questions on work experience, priority and work management. Work assignment to showcase capabilities to deliver meaningful insights.