CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CROSSMARK

1.7

Fresh Production Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hiram, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Hiram, GA) in July 2020.

Interview

It was quick and easy the supervisor for the Hiram store was very nice didn’t ask much questions I got hired pretty quickly although I didn’t know I was working for Crossmark not Sams club itself so I don’t know if I get any Sams club benefits

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for this company?   2 Answers

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Fresno, CA) in June 2020.

Interview

Very easy and quick, a few phone calls and thats about it. They called me about three times in one day and I kept making it to the next round and in a couple of hours I was hired.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

I applied online. I had a Phone interview scheduled quickly, very quick questions. They are very selective. I think just answering the questions like a functional adult would get you the job.

Interview Questions

• Do you like talking to people? What are some challenges you've faced? Are you interested in sales? Very general questions to show that you know what the job is like

Be sure to know what that you may be demoing food and retail products as well.   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2020.

Interview

Two interviews via phone, 30 min length (SIMPLE). Just asked about prior experience, education (need high school diploma) and any merchandising experience obtained. The managers were extremely friendly and upfront about details and wages.

Retail Reset Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

From someone in corporate, you get a phone call and an email requesting a phone interview with the local manager 2-9 days after submitting your application online. Before scheduling the interview, this person does a little pre-interview during which they clarify the duties and locations of the job and ensure you are willing/able to do them. I never made it past this point, but it feels like they'd take anyone with a pulse who doesn't present any red flags during the interview.

This company has really misleading job listings. I actually applied to two separate listings for what they call "Retail Merchandiser/Resets." The listings had identical text which heavily implied you would be doing stocking-type merchandising at Walmart(s), with occasional resets. That's not really accurate. The first time I was given a list of 16 Winn-Dixie's I would be servicing, with no clear indication whether the duties lean more to resets or stocking. Turned out someone already transferred into that job, but corporate never got that info. The second time, the job was described to me as whole store resets at a different store each week all over the state.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (San Antonio, TX) in December 2019.

Interview

It was brief and undetailed , they didn't ask me any type of interview questions except if I had experience in that type of retail before. They asked if I knew how to read a plannogram, which I had done of course before as well.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask me any behavioral questions   1 Answer

Customer Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Phoneton, OH) in December 2019.

Interview

I found the role on another site. The interview by phone and was very friendly, questions were suitable and relatively easy to answer. Looking for fit for most part.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Interview process was straight forward. They reviewed my qualifications and went over the company profile and the job description. The interviewer had to then reach-out to the territory manager who would follow up with another 1:1 phone interview and determine status.

Interview Questions

• What previous retail experience did I have? How did I hear about the job? Was I familiar with the territory and traveling ?   Answer Question

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Kenosha, WI) in May 2019.

Interview

Telephone interview lasted about 15 minutes. Job description, pay etc were discussed. Very professional. Said they would call me back in a few days. Job flexibility seems very positive

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in April 2019.

Interview

Online communication along with the submission of my resume followed by telephone discussions regarding my resume, what the job requirements were and did I have reliable transportation, followed by an in-person interview at the business location where I would be performing my duties.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work part-time until other opportunities became available.   Answer Question