CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 14, 2018

1.7

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (New York, NY).

Interview

Was the usual interview process, am I alive, can I do the job, travel etc, then told me I needed backround check, even though in my profile, and resume, I am unable to pass due to past.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clarksville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Clarksville, IN).

Interview

It was very nice to meet this lady, she ask me if I like to help people. She showed me around the store and the kitchen. I was hired, pending drug test and paper work.

Interview Questions

• How did you help someone recently?   1 Answer

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

No real interview process. I applied using their online application service, and I got a call a couple days later with a job offer. They asked me a few questions during that phone call, but no true interview

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own, reliable daily transportation?   1 Answer

Product/Event Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Niceville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Niceville, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

Interview process was a simple telephone conversation. Explanation of duties was provided and questions I had were answered. Questions were easily explained and understood. Answers were easy because I had the qualification needed.

Interview Questions

• Are the numbers of hours schedules weekly okay?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Horrible and rude company. Applied about 2 and a half weeks ago, and about 3 days later got a phone call from a girl, she went through the job description and salary and wanted me to send her a up-to-date resume so she can send it to the hiring manager, and if interested the manager would give me another call. So I did that and about a week later got another random phone call from a guy, asking me a few question like my job experience and if I know what this job is about, and then he set me up a phone interview with the hiring manager, he told me there weren't a lot of people applying for this position at my area so there's a lot of empty spot, yet the interview is almost a week later, which is supposed to be today at 10 AM. NEVER got a phone call from the hiring manager, which is incredibly rude and unprofessional. So I gave the guy a call and asked what was going on, I can't just sit there and wait for the call, he said something along the lines of how the manager is in process with another candidate and will call me later, and if the manager can't make it he will notify me. Never got a phone call for neither situations. Just plain nothing. It's probably just some excuse. I've never had a job interview where the manager just straight out doesn't even call. But this is some unknown company I've never heard of, and they've got plenty of ugly reviews so it's probably expected. Will never work for this company even if the manager decides to call. Seems like some low trashy company that probably gives terrible job positions. Do NOT recommend at all, don't even bother applying is my advice.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Art Village, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Art Village, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

The recruiter was awesome. She explained the job, we discussed everything. She scheduled a time for me to meet the supervisor. The supervisor called me and in a term I could say "what a xyzzy". I mean he acted like he was doing me a favor by even talking to me. He was rude, expected the world, and seemed more important about telling me the rules and his expectations rather than learning about me. He literally asked me one question and that was my name. Then he went on and on about his expectations, how I need to be available at any moment notice, how expected this and that and this and that and this and that. HE is the reason I never returned the recruiters calls and never accepted the job. Forget that !

Interview Questions

• The only question he asked me was my name. Then he started barking orders and expectations. Dude I don't work for you yet !   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in January 2018.

Interview

It was extremely professional. The questions were relevant to my resume and my experience. It was very conversional and non-intimated. The role was explained in detail. That was very helpful.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your experiences with store execution and project management?   Answer Question

Data Collection Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Puyallup, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Puyallup, WA) in November 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and easy. After applying, I did an online interview through a webcam. After the online interview, I did a phone interview with the supervisor.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle difficult situations with customers?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

1 with screen-er other with Supervisor. I had worked for the company previously so pretty easy to answer questions.Only took few days. Took 2 weeks to do all the training online but you did get paid for it.

Interview Questions

• I need 100% completion on all projects can you commit to that?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Super easy interview.The recruiter just asked questions about my previous work history. She then ask if i would accept the offer. After that it took at least 1 week for the background check. You get paid for training. Which is a plus!