CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.7

1. Featured Interview

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Modesto, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Filled out application online. Was contacted via email to interview by phone with a recruiter.
    Was hired basically same day. Drug test and background check a week later.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about availability, experience and transportation.   Answer Question

Pet Nutrition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2013.

Interview

You first receive a call from a hiring manager. He ask you basic questions about the duties of the job. If you are a good fit, they schedule a Skype interview with your future supervisor. The phone interview is about 10 minutes and the Skype interview took about 45 minutes.

Pet Nutrition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kelso, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Kelso, WA) in December 2013.

Interview

Recruiter will hire you

Interview Questions

• Describe how you turned a negative customer service situation into a positive one.   1 Answer

Negotiation

NO NEGOTIATIONS on pay

Client Services Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in March 2013.

Interview

The interview was conducted after a company familiarization presentation by a talent manager. The interview began as scheduled, and was basically conversations based. I met with two people in the two part interview; one was the talent manager, and the other a recent college graduate who was off to a very promising future with the company. Both conversations were relaxed and I believe that they were designed to check more than just my resume credentials, but that I was a good fit for the personality and culture of the organization.

Interview Questions

• There were not any technical questions, as the interview was for a training program through the company. Again, it was more of a conversation to gauge fit for the organization.   Answer Question

There was a miscommunication regarding my graduation date. While the talent manager tried to work with me to ensure I had a good chance for employment, my graduation date was too far in the future to make anything happen.

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in November 2013.

Interview

Phone interview and then interview with Hiring Manager. Process was managed by recruiter. Hiring Manager had me meet with 3 other Division Managers. I was then called back for another interview with Hiring Manager. Then a call about a week later with offer over phone. Offer was very low. Negotiate it higher. They lowball all new employees.

Interview Questions

• Two Manager asked the dumb question like "If you had a car that lost all the lug nuts off one time and had to get somewhere, what would you do?" I felt they were more interested in shareing a tricky question and the answer than looking at my problem solving skills   1 Answer

Nutrition Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

First I had a telephone interview, then was scheduled for an interview with my current supervisor. We met at a Starbucks location. Originally the HR department gave me the wrong date. I showed up to find no interviewer present. He was given the date for the following day. I returned the next day and we were able to meet. He was very apologetic. I realized it was not his mistake. I was hired at this interview and proceeded online training.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about past experience, planograms, car, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mays Landing, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Mays Landing, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

the interview was very easy. It was like 10 minutes where they asked simple questions.I was told how well i did & that they'd contact me immediately. I got a call a few days after.

Interview Questions

• Do i have transportation? do i have experience?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

The interview starts with a basic screening interview with a recruiter. After review skills, job history, availability, and job description you may be scheduled a face to face interview. The recruiter was very helpful, walked me through the process, and was available any time I had questions. They provided a good overall experience during the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if they could email me a basic spreadsheet with some problems to solve to test my skills.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Very "humane" interview. We had a conversation about what I was looking for, salary range, travel expectations. I gave examples of the work I had done which aligned perfectly with the position. No games. No test of technical skills or case study etc like many other interviews with other companies. They were very authentic people. Great experience. The process to offer was a little long but reasonable. They didn't budge on the salary offer which was a little low for the industry. Beautiful Corp campus. Casual office attire. Great technology.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in the past to support the selling process? How were you successful? How did you work with customers and clients?   Answer Question

Inventory Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Atlanta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied the process took a about a week s i got a email for a phone interview and got the job after the interview, had to fill out all the required forms, did paid training for a couple days and started working the next day.

Interview Questions

• have you done inventory before and what is your availability   1 Answer

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

First spoke with a recruiter, said I'd skype a 2nd recruiter in a few days. Spoke with 2nd recruiter via skype, I was told the district manager would contact me the following Tuesday, no one did and saw on their job board I was not selected

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary just read up on their products. Upset because No one contacted me about the job, I've emailed both recruiters and they Ignore, not professional.   Answer Question