CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

1.8

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Recruiter called and conducted a phone interview. Offered a position before the end of the call. Officially hired upon completion of submitting paperwork for identification and background check. Very easy to get hired as long as you don't have a bad background.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in this field?   1 Answer

Direct Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hazel Park, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Hazel Park, MI).

Interview

I already worked for Crossmark my manager just had me transferred to my new job, recruiting for Crossmark called me and asked a few questions and had me verify personal information.

Interview Questions

• What qualified me for the position.   1 Answer

Field Intelligence Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Miami, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

By phone, the company doesn't have offices in Miami. First an exploratory interview with Human Resources and then a detailed interview with the Field Intelligence Team Supervisor where she indicated the hours and salary as well as the duties to be performed.

Product Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Frederick, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, email followup, phone interview, once past phone interview, you'll be told about a video email done thru a website or app they'll send all info by email. They'll call to offer position and you'll receive all on-boarding information by email.

Interview Questions

• I was a returning employee so I was asked about my previous employment with the company   1 Answer

Product Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was short and sweet. I have years of both sales and Demo experience so it wasn't a difficult task. Asked generic interview questions. Told you would have training online, and drug and background check and a test, asked if you would object to either of these things.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would like product demonstrating   1 Answer

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa Palms, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Tampa Palms, FL) in December 2016.

Interview

Long and Tedious however it was all worth the wait because I do love my job and it has turned out to be an amazing income generator for me an it is fun and flexible.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Met a Goodwill Job Connection. Very informal met with the Regional Director and the Manager of the new store in Lake Nona, Florida. Didn't ask many questions and told me about the job opportunity.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vidalia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Vidalia, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a short recruitment phone call from Plano, Tx and that was it. A welcome e-mail from my supervisor and one from the recruitment team. Everything was conducted by e-mails and phone calls. It was kind of impersonal but the recruitment team was very nice and helpful. The downside is that there was no supervise there to train me on the first day. I was actually trained by another associate. I didn't think that was cool bit I love the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not do any negotiations.

Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, TX).

Interview

After applying online you will then be called by phone for a phone interview by a recruiter. Once this is done you will have a meeting with the club supervisor, and then proceed to do the drug screening and testing and trainling online within a 5 day period.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for 6 hours at a time?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy phone screen followed by near-immediate hire. The job was described to me and my experience was assessed. I was asked when I preferred to work most and if I can travel. Background check & Paperwork now.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in merchandising?   1 Answer