Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 204 of over 204 interviews

Interviews at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Positive59%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Campbell, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

Explained the process well . What day to day will look like on the job . Leads provided as well as prospecting . The structure of the business was explained to me as well and understood that it is 100% commission which I am use to .

Interview Questions
  • How would you train on the sales process.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (McLean, VA) in Aug 2021

Interview

First had a call that was about 10 minutes long. Very basic overview of job and an interest to schedule a next step interview with me. The next step interview call was 30 minutes late. Then I was asked to commute 234 miles for a job interview in person. I agreed. Arrived, spent 15-20 minutes in the interview. Gave me a book that I assumed had most of any questions I had included. Left and commuted home and two days later got an email with a letter of an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Are there any questions I should ask you?

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (McLean, VA) in Aug 2021

Interview

Two rounds of Interviews with someone in office. First Round more of a presentation. The second round is more Focused on you, what you want out of the career, and how you can make it fit you.

Interview Questions
  • What can you bring to colonial life? Do you have any questions? What was a time you most proud of? What was a time you had to overcome a difficult objective? how did you over come?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Houston, TX) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was great. few concerns on how fast they wanted me based off that I was inexperienced in life insurance. I don't know if it was diversity but I appreciated the offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Application

I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Interview

Short description: Catfishing Recruiters I applied to be a Benefit Specialist on Indeed where it stated that the pay was $40-55k a year with an additional supplemental commission and bonus pay. However, unbeknownst to me, I go to the initial interview and I was in a presentation where they talk about how great they are and how it is 100% commission only. On top of that, no discussion about me or my professional abilities. The whole this felt MLM, pyramid schemy. Felt like being sucked into a Primerica scam. I thought they were going to ask me for money. Any company that lies and falsely advertises itself to attract the unsuspecting does not have your interest at heart.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in Apr 2021

Interview

It was okay. It is as usual process that every other company follows. Just that we need to face the interview with full confidence. Overall the interview process was moderate to good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Application

I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Interview

Virtual interview. Straight forward questions about experience and how to handle situations. Very thought provoking questions that require quick responses to show experience handling them and your skill set. They did not ask any unique/ odd situations examples

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Boston, MA) in Mar 2021

Interview

very easy a couple of rounds and they will probably hire anyone because it is only commission and bonus based. first interview was about 30 minutes and second was closer to an hour

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Application

I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co.

Interview

One interview with the territory manager. They will ask very basic questions and try to get a good idea of how motivated you are. Since they are always hiring, they make the interview easy and go over pay scale for most of the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Montclair, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Montclair, NJ) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was over the phone not a zoom call which was surprising. Hiring manager was very friendly and allowed me to sell myself through conversation as opposed to focusing solely on my resume for job requirements. Took about a half hour and went very well.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to tell them about myself and if I had worked for an insurance company before.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 204 Interviews