Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.1

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in July 2017.

Interview

First interview was with a hiring manager. Just something to get your feet wet and get a sense of the job. They called me back to schedule an interview with the district manager. He asked me questions about my education and experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co..

Interview

Initial - Phone interview with in person interview following. Met with a total of 5 managers at in person interview. Basic math test following interview. Overall, typical interview process.

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. in June 2017.

Interview

I was introduced to the company in the Chicago office and given a thorough run down of the goals and expectations within he company. The compensation was laid out and advancement was a constant point of interest from both the interviewer and interviewee. Great environment.

Assisted Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Tyson's Corner, Fairfax, VA) in June 2017.

Interview

Easy going. First there was an orientation then a one on one interview. What they offer seems crazy, but why not try it. There is an initial startup, but I'm not too worried about it.

Interview Questions

• Do you see any challenges that you'd face in the line of work?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Columbia, SC) in June 2017.

Interview

Several calls with in-house recruiter. He was very nice and accommodating and made himself available for any questions I had. He arranged for one on one and panel interviews and also flew me out to corporate for panel interviews.

Account Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Tyler, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

It was a group meeting first. Just to tell you a little bit about the company. Also try to sell you on the company. It is a commission only job. Meaning you will be a 1099 employee. After the commission disbursement was explained, roughly about 45 minutes. There was a one on one interview of the basic questions; Why do you feel you would be a good fit for the company, tell me one thing you didn't like about your last employment, tell me what you did like about the company, and so on.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Henrico, VA

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Henrico, VA) in May 2017.

Interview

The first interview is a group interview and is an informational interview. The company does not tell you this until your waiting. The attitude was really uncomfortable. You can not get straightforward answers.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co..

Interview

About 2 hours. Very detailed. Excited to see what happens. Manager definately trued his best to get me on. Very convincing. Commission only. Nice environment. Cold calling. Must go through background check and get appointed as well.

Interview Questions

• All insurance. Personality. Normal interview queations.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co..

Interview

I submitted an application; was asked for a phone interview. Two days later had the phone interview which lasted approx 30 mins. Went to in-person interview with two managers for 1 hour. Went over resume and behavioral questions followed by a mock call.

A few days later was asked to consent to background and drug test. Got the call to accept the offer. The entire process lasted about three weeks and was thorough! This is the best interview that I've ever been to.

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Co. (Irving, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy and straight forward. Easiest and most informative interview that I've ever been involved with. Company is amazing. Only con is I wish I would of found out about this job years ago!