Cracker Barrel Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 870 of over 870 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel

Application

I interviewed at Cracker Barrel

Interview

The interview was stress-free and very and I felt totally comfortable. I was asked basic questions about myself and why I would be a great fit to the Cracker Barrel establishment. In addition, I was also provided with an overview of the company's values and the job's duties.

Interview Questions
  • Can you provide me an example where you had to show hospitality.
    Answer Question

Cracker Barrel

Application

I interviewed at Cracker Barrel

Interview

Absolutely horrible. Not professional at all. They called me on a whim and asked me for an interview that second. They had never contacted me prior. Also they made me meet with tons of people just to let me go. There was always “wow” we want you to “sorry” and that was it

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cracker Barrel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel

Interview

It was pretty straightforward. Very typical interview process for restaurants. They were very friendly and it felt like a conversation. Questions like What are your greatest weaknesses etc. We had one interview and that was all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cracker Barrel

Application

I interviewed at Cracker Barrel

Interview

Minimal, I was asked to describe why I was looking for work and then the manager described the job and explained how the hours structure worked. I had a day of shadowing as training before beginning working full time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Morganton, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Morganton, NC)

Interview

was complicated but only because its a busy place and you have to schedule around that the lady was nice you just have to sell into the whole conservative Christian boy role and you got it

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in five years? What is a difficulty you had at a previous job and how did you resolve it? How do you treat an unruly or angry guest?

Anonymous Employee in Clermont, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Clermont, FL)

Interview

Interview was very quick and efficient, I was asked about availability and my skills and then told when I would start. There wasn't much use of my resume nor much asking about previous work experience.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what I believed was important about Cracker Barrel.

Cracker Barrel

Application

I interviewed at Cracker Barrel

Interview

3 interviews. 2 on phone and 1 in person with DM. The recruiter is 1st then DM and if passed those and test then RVP is last sign off. It is an easy and quick process.

Interview Questions
  • What are your leadership areas of strengths and opportunities?

Anonymous Employee in Harlingen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Harlingen, TX)

Interview

The guy who interviewed me talked to me, and asked me some questions, and I answered the questions he asked me, and then he asked me some more questions. Which I also answered.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cracker Barrel

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel

Interview

Don't waste your time interviewing with the company, they dragged my feet for a few weeks only to find out they promoted internally. The interview questions were all behaviorally based and no direct questions about my resume. HR is nice but they kept changing the date they would get back to me.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever worked with someone from a different background? What software have you used in the past? Tell us about a time you had difficulty in completing an assignment.

Cracker Barrel

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel

Interview

The interview was fairly casual and standard for a server interview. I spoke to the manager about my availability and expected requirements for the role, and I also filled out a few documents.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 870 Interviews