Deutsche Bank Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Deutsche Bank Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Durham, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

HR contacted me after reviewing my profile in linked in, and i was asked to attend first level of phone screen. The interview was very straight forward, pure java questions, from very basic to the latest technique. There was no tricky question at all. Then i was called for an in person interview, one hour with the managers and another hour with the tech team. The behavioral questions where the very common ones like, why do you want to join DB, What are your strengths, what is quality mean to you. What is the toughest situation you had ever faced, Have you faced any conflict with in your team, how did you solve etc..
They where really friendly and it was more of a casual talk.
Technical interview was a cake walk, they started with a question saying its tricky, but i was able to answer that with clear explanation. There was no coding questions asked, again there were set of straight forward java questions and a couple on Junit. I was asked to write some simple SQL.

I answered all the questions correctly, and i felt the team interviewing me was technically weaker than me. Next day the HR called me and asked me to fill in pre employment form, and discussed the Salary, without saying that i was selected or not. Later next day i was said they are working out with an internal movement to fill that position and my skill set is not matching. I found it really frustrating. Hope they don't waste some ones time like this in future.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Deutsche Bank

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Cary, NC) in April 2018.

Interview

There was a phone call screening after that they asked me to come for a Face-To-Face interview and the interview process was pathetic. I first went to the panel for the interview and suddenly people come asked to come out, telling me that you are not the person who is going to get interviewed now. Is that a proper way you treat people who come to an interview? So I did not feel good when I came across such kind of things. They won't be satisfied with any of your answers.

Interview Questions

• They asked to write a program on a whiteboard, (Find duplicates in the array), Behavioral questions like how will you learn new things and all ....   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Good.There were 2 rounds, followed by lunch.We are structured around the three types of clients that we serve – private clients, fiduciaries & institutions, and corporates, with following business divisions

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (London, England (UK)) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview consisted of a single stage in-person interview for about an hour. It was a little intimidating as I had three interviewers all popping questions at me. There was a little soft skill stuff but mainly technical.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to implement the Singleton pattern using lazy-loading, which was easy enough, but them the question continued with other implementations of the pattern specifically around multi-threading.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in May 2016.

Interview

I had a very pathetic interview experience with this company. They said I have to give an online test, and they made me to wait for 3 hrs. Since they had to handle a very huge crowd, they asked us java people to go for a group discussion. Later the first round of technical interview. I felt that they took this interview for the name sake. I did well in the interview, did not understand why they rejected. Basically they do not know how to organize the interview, n I handle crowd. Only basic questions were asked during my first round. I don't recommend anybody to appear for this company interview. When they don't have resources and planning done for the crowd why do they take interviews on weekend?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

They have online tests to be given . that consist of computer basics for 25 mins n java 25mins .
    Computer basics is mandatory for all tech while java is technology specific .
    Consist of 25 questions each.
    Frankly speaking the test is a waste of time . the questions for java were so lengthy that you can not even finish reading them in 2 mins. If there is some extra 20 mind then its tough acheivable. Otherwise its a mere matter of luck .
    A gud candidate can get rejeted based on this online test .

Interview Questions

• Questions in computer basics on array , algo , BSt traversal, prefix n postfix, n mostly engineering basics .   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune City (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

Screening round with basic questions like output of code.
    Also few questions on SQL.
    One on one interview after screening round.
    Screening round is easy but all questions has to be solved correctly.

Interview Questions

• Product and supplier tables and questions like Product with no suppliers..With Supplier_id as primary key in Supplier tables and also in Product table.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in March 2018.

Interview

I have applied online according to my matching skills profile was shortlisted then i got the call from HR team for scheduling my interview. They took three rounds of interview.
    1.technical Round
    2.Managerial Round
    3.HR Round
    The process took two weeks only.it was very good experience but i didn't get the offer.

Interview Questions

• some problem statement given.Asked about threading, java8, collection.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Pune (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Worst interview experience. HR asked me to come by 11. I reached around 10.30 to avoid long queue for entrance. I reached on floor around 11 and submitted my resume.
    Till 1.30 didn't have any communication. When I went to ask how much time it will take then HR replied so rudely that it will take time. There were people waiting since 9.30 am.
    My turn came around 2 pm. Then there was online test. 25 mins for java and 25 mins for oracle. Oracle test level was quite high for one who is appearing for java developer role.

After finishing my test I waited almost 1 hr. No communication from them for interview results. Finally I left around 3.30 pm.
     I forgot to mention that they don't have courtesy to ask people to go for lunch even they are waiting since morning.

Java Developer Interview

Interview

Online technical test of Java and SQL. Followed by written program. Be careful, online test result counts alot. One technical interview and one techno managerial. And then HR. One day process.