Deutsche Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Deutsche Bank

1,854 Interview Reviews

1. Featured Interview

Data Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

30 minutes onsite interview talking with the team. Walked through my resume and asked something about machine learning projects and how they can be applied in their work. They have some specific needs to decrease the type 2 error in their model, so I was asked how to do that.

Interview Questions

• How to decline the type 2 error using a certain machine learning model.   4 Answers

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (New York, NY) in April 2020.

Interview

I only had initial interview with HR which lasted for about 20 minutes then told me that she will schedule me for an interview with the hiring manager. I already made a follow up to her but its already been a month and haven't received any update from them. I am not sure if this is due to the lockdown situation or I didn’t passed the initial interview. Anyways, they shouldn't have told me that I will be scheduled for another interview in the first place.

Front End Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

I applied online and phone screen happened after 1 week and then onsite interview with 5 members after 2 weeks. Mostly asked questions related to security like How to implement single sign on?

Finance Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2020.

Interview

Applied during career fair at my university and gave them my resume there. Was immediately invited for a final round of interviews in their Jacksonville office. Very casual two 30 minute interviews. Walked them through my resume and they really just asked questions on the spot as I was talking about my past experiences . Small amount of possibly staged questions but very casual. They left time for questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume? Than questions that came up as I explained by past experiences.   1 Answer

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Interview

I first spoke to an associate and then an analyst before an official phone screen. I Moved onto a super day which was 5 interviews, each with two people. Interviews were each 45 minutes long, four of them were fit interviews with one being purely technical. Brough in ten candidates and took one

Interview Questions

• Multi-Step accounting Question   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

1; CV send off and then invitation for Situational judgement tests
    2; Invited for 2 interviews (they said they are first round but they are in fact final)
    2.1; Competency questions - Why DB? What division? Talk me through your CV? Time you showed teamwork. leadership etc.
    2.2: Technical interview- about 5 mins of competency then all technical. Tell me about the financial crisis? What is going on in the markets at the moment? Why? -> Make sure you prepare current affairs for all markets (US, UK, Europe, Asia) and you will be fine!
    3; I then got called the da

Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

Tech interviews, 4 30-min rounds, easy questions including walking through resumes, stoc cal, and algorithms. There was a 15 min phone screening before the onsite interview. The phone interview was all about tech questions. Very short ones, such as PCA or duration.

Interview Questions

• Write down the Black Sholes PDE and explain   1 Answer

Risk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

The hr interviewed me by 30 minutes call and then arranged a onsite interview a week later. The whole team interviewed me one by one in a day. Ask basic statistics knowledge about regression and time series and previous internship experience.

Interview Questions

• the assumptions of linear regression   1 Answer

KYC Officer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank.

Interview

It was pretty simple and fast, mostly personal questions such as organizational skills and time management. One of the director was not a KYC/AML person so there was not much I could talk about my KYC experience.

Interview Questions

• Please describe a normal work day for you.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank (Jacksonville, FL) in December 2019.

Interview

It was a 2 person interview. Both interviews went well but no follow has been received from either person. The managers were approachable and seemed present during the interview.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in this particular position.   2 Answers

Corporate Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Deutsche Bank in December 2019.

Interview

Good talk w 2 mds. Not that many students in waiting room. Mds were very nice and comforting. I thought I vibed well with them but I guess not.