Dollar Tree ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Dollar Tree ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Dollar Tree

1.8

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree.

Interview

They asked me if I wanted to be a manager and I said I guess so they told me to put in an application and I was promoted in a week.

Interview Questions

• Do you want to be a manager?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Dollar Tree

Anonymous Employee in Chippewa Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chippewa Falls, WI) in September 2015.

Interview

First time store manager, interview was supervised by experienced Manager. It was basically a discussion of the job and whether or not I would enjoy it and could do the tasks. I actually enjoyed the conversation. It helps to have a positive attitude about past experience and working through the 'not so fun' aspects of retail.

Interview Questions

• Can you work on your feet for the entire shift?
      Are you comfortable with following procedure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Richmond, VA).

Interview

The process was nicely done,quick, and very professional. All I am waiting on now is to take my assessment test. Looking forward to working with the dollar tree team and im very excited to be apart of a growing team.

Interview Questions

• How do I handle a rude customer and which they would have a problem with the item?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Middletown, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

I went to my old district manager and I asked for a chance. He saw potential in me to be better than what I was originally hired at. I love being a leader and being an inspiration to others.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing that you can bring to this company as a manager?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Portland, OR) in October 2014.

Interview

Met with the Store Manager, very informative about the job expectations. Questions were about my cash handling/balancing experience and the need to keep employee information confidential. It was very relaxed and he described the full job description and his expectations. It was overall a great interview with a wonderful Store Manager.

Interview Questions

• Cash Experience
      Physical Expectations of the Job   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. The pay scale is set.

ASM- Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warman, SK (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Warman, SK (Canada)).

Interview

the manager are very accomodating, i felt that she is a good leader during the interview. relaxing, not intimedating the store manager. professional. she discussed what she's looking for an employee. she also discussed do and don'ts during the operation. she asked me my expectation and she told me her expectation too.

Interview Questions

• whatever the problem occured or the issue between the store i can tell her so we could fix it ahead and the issue could not be spread anymore. i am free to talk to her anytime.   1 Answer