Find jobs for ASM- Assistant Store Manager

Dollar Tree ASM Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 741 interviews

Applied online33%
1.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Richmond, VA)

Interview

The process was nicely done,quick, and very professional. All I am waiting on now is to take my assessment test. Looking forward to working with the dollar tree team and im very excited to be apart of a growing team.

Interview Questions
  • How do I handle a rude customer and which they would have a problem with the item?
    1 Answer

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

They asked me if I wanted to be a manager and I said I guess so they told me to put in an application and I was promoted in a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Warman, SK

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Warman, SK)

Interview

the manager are very accomodating, i felt that she is a good leader during the interview. relaxing, not intimedating the store manager. professional. she discussed what she's looking for an employee. she also discussed do and don'ts during the operation. she asked me my expectation and she told me her expectation too.

Interview Questions
  • whatever the problem occured or the issue between the store i can tell her so we could fix it ahead and the issue could not be spread anymore. i am free to talk to her anytime.

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Middletown, NY) in Oct 2015

Interview

I went to my old district manager and I asked for a chance. He saw potential in me to be better than what I was originally hired at. I love being a leader and being an inspiration to others.

Interview Questions
  • What is one thing that you can bring to this company as a manager?

Anonymous Employee in Chippewa Falls, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Chippewa Falls, WI) in Sep 2015

Interview

First time store manager, interview was supervised by experienced Manager. It was basically a discussion of the job and whether or not I would enjoy it and could do the tasks. I actually enjoyed the conversation. It helps to have a positive attitude about past experience and working through the 'not so fun' aspects of retail.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work on your feet for the entire shift? Are you comfortable with following procedure?