Dollar Tree Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 729 of over 729 interviews

Employee Referral5%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Easy. They Just ask your availability and past job experience. You fill out paperwork and set up training which is so easy. The registers are easy to work. They make you watch videos and they pay you for it. Very easy

Interview Questions
  • What job have you worked at before
    Answer Question

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Professional, but comfortable. The store manager was very friendly, and she made me feel right at home. She explained to me what would be expected of me, and she asked me if I would be able to follow through will all of the requirements for the position I had applied for. After my interview I was offered the job.

Interview Questions
  • If I had cashier and retail experience.

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

A panel interview with three people. It was thirty minutes in total. Each asked three questions. “I come up with dozens of questions for the panel ahead of time… I literally write 30-50 questions down in advance, knowing that I may only get to 5 of them, but when I do they will be phrased exactly how I want them, and the panel will be kept on track.”

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dollar Tree

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

You meet with two people in the department. They asked the typical questions and reviewed your portfolio and resume in front of you. They asked specific details about the jobs listed on the resume and items in the portfolio.

Interview Questions
  • Relate a specific time you were working and realized you wouldn't be able to meet a deadline or meet expectations, what did you do? Or how did you handle it?

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Manager left prior to set interview time. Stated he couldn’t remember the time he scheduled and just left. Very unprofessional and I will not be interviewing with this company in the future.

Anonymous Employee in Cowpens, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Dollar Tree (Cowpens, SC) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was quite fast and really straight forward you interview with a group of people it's not a individual interview and it takes about a hour drug test and job offer

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

Very easy. In job application. Same questions as initial interview. Just answer honestly - if you're applying for the position, they'll pretty much hire you if you have similar experience to what they're asking for.

Interview Questions
  • What was your most recent managerial experience?

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

it was ok, not too bad. Not challenging questions. Better questions could have been asked. the interviewer did not seem happy. The interview environment was ok. The place was not too clean.

Interview Questions
  • where do you see yourself in 5 years

Dollar Tree

Application

I interviewed at Dollar Tree

Interview

The store I applied at the interview was very informal, in fact the store manager forgot I was coming in. We went and satin the office and I was basically told I received the job after the introductions. Definitely not an interview to stress over, just wear a nice shirt and be able to answer very basic questions, if they even ask.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful