Electronic Arts Interview Questions

Updated Sep 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 763 of over 763 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Phone screen, recruiter sent me an email, we set up a time to chat, he called as scheduled, is this 30 words yet? No...normal chat, discussed basic role responsibilities and requirements, etc. now?

Interview Questions
  • Basic background, qualifications, willingness to relocate
    Answer Question

Electronic Arts

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

One zoom screen, One onsite. Talked about technical topics and experiences. They are happy about that I know what I am talking about. But they do not care if I can telling the truth. The guys interviewed me have all resigned 1 year later from EA. They have worked on a startup instead.

Interview Questions
  • Describe one of the project I worked. Have you worked on something that's innovative?

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Phone interview that lasted 30 mins Take home code test to be completed in 48 hours. Interview with a senior Data scientist. The interview lasted 30 minutes as well. Overall a pleasant experience

Interview Questions
  • They asked about my experience in teams

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Bad experience. The recruiter will ghost after the interview like what others said here. Waste of my time with this company. The role itself doesn’t have very high bar. They asked simple questions. No clue why I got rejected. The recruiter needs to at least give candidate some feed back after 5 rounds of on-site interviews.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Muy bueno, realmente una entrevista particular muy reconfortante con cafe y charlas amenas acerca de la industria muy buena charla eficiente a la hora de realizar las correspondientes preguntas a responder

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Electronic Arts (Montreal, QC)

Interview

Spoke to a recruiter for half an hour to get info about the role, company, money. Then scheduled an hour zoom call with a director about details for the role, culture, expectations. He said hiring was difficult difficult lately and that I was probably interviewing them more than the other way around but they had to test me (of course, I expected that). The test was 4 hours, but he said he "expected it in less than 2". The test was done online through some online C++ compiler and it had some minor errors in the test. I completed it in 2 hours with some change, and made lots of notes that I passed to the recruiter after telling them I had finished it. The test was indeed simple, and anything I wasn't sure of I left notes in my code about. And I mentioned to the recruiter in additional notes that I'd discuss more about additional changes/optimizations I would make time permitting (I wasn't going to do all 4 hours of the test, he said not to?) Over a week later, I reached out to the recruiter for an update and the recruiter said they meant to get back to me, but the answer was no. Zero feedback, just said "more experience needed." I really hoped the notes got passed back but I have a feeling they had not been maybe. Really strange because I had no struggle with the questions other than some ambiguity on the expectations.

Interview Questions
  • Given an ambiguous and incomplete piece of code, optimize it for performance and fix bugs bugs based on how you think it should work.

Electronic Arts

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Very relaxed and informative. It was conversational and chill, but very direct and to the point. Additionally, it was remote interview which was convenient. It was one of the best interviews I've ever had.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Two months after applying to an HR role, I received an email that a candidate had already been identified before I applied. I would recommend that EA implement the practice of taking down requisitions when there's a selected candidate so they don't waste people's time in applying for roles that aren't actually available. Very frustrating. Also can't believe it took them two months to inform me.

1 person found this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Just had a phone call interview where HR asked about my background and experiences. She also informed me about the job requirements and asked me why I think I'd fit in the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Electronic Arts

Application

I interviewed at Electronic Arts

Interview

Eu enviei um currículo com alguns jogos que tinha jogado recentemente e com meus trabalhos anteriores, eles responderam que não estavam interessados no momento e que mandariam emails quando precisariam de alguém.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 763 Interviews