Express Scripts Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Analyst Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

I received an email from a HR coordinator requesting a phone interview, and had one with a talent recruiter within a few days which lasted a little over 30 minutes. I was invited for a face to face interview within two weeks after the phone interview, and met with senior managers for about an hour at the main office. The interviews are scheduled back to back, so if you are later in the day, you may not get a full hour because of the backup.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in June 2014.

Interview

I had applied for an analyst position online (I forget which one). After a short phone interview, I was called in to do a face-to-face interview with the hiring manager and two senior members of the department. There were typical interview statements/questions like "tell me about your background" and "what do you know about this company?".

Then I was asked what I thought this role might entail. As the job title was 'analyst', I told them I assumed there would be a lot of data to analyze and that Excel or another analysis program might be used to create reports. I was then told that no, the job had nothing to do with analysis, and in fact the position was pretty much nothing more that simple data entry and stuffing envelopes. I then made it very clear that I was no longer interested in this particular position as I was looking for a real analyst position.

A few weeks later, a recruiter emailed me to offer me the job. I told him no thanks, as I had already told the hiring manager I was no longer interested. I could only assume that they had already offered the job to others who had been duped by the bait-and-switch who had also turned it down.

Analyst Interview

Interview

Hard to get hired, do follow up calls, send thank you letters, etc.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in January 2012.

Interview

Brought me in for a group interview. Found the job through some recruiting service. Was a joke of an interview. Amateur hour all the way. Glad I did not get the job, my life is better for it. They have a decent starting hourly pay, but not much growth from there for most.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Why do you want to leave your current employer?   Answer Question