Express Scripts Technical Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Express Scripts Technical Writer Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

3.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Saint Louis, MO) in December 2016.

Interview

Two Interviews (human resources and hiring manager). Both by phone as hiring manager was not located locally. Basic interview questions were presented. The hiring manager interview was about an hour long and I was presented with several scenarios and how I would handle the scenario

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you for this position. Tell me about a situation where you had to meet a deadline and how did you meet it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Express Scripts

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Tempe, AZ) in February 2011.

Interview

Worst interview process I have ever been through. Company seems disorganized and unprofessional. Passed phone interview and then was scheduled for in-person interview. After first interview, didn't hear back for over a month even though I personally was following up with HR. Second interview, HR lady gave me their old building address. Needless to say I was in a panic, but was able to find the correct address and show up on time. After second interview, never heard from them again either way, despite following up.

Was angry at the time, but then realized that this would not be the kind of organization for which I would want to be employed.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Express Scripts (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by the very professional in-house talent recruiter that saw my resume on a well known job board. I went through an initial screening. Prior to the hiring manager interview I was informed that an assessment "exam" would be required and I should not spend more than a predetermined amount of time to complete it. I succeeded in "passing" this additional level of screening and was then set up for a panel interview via phone. The interview consisted of several behavioral and experience-related questions presented by each participant and lasted approximately 1 hour. The experience was comfortable and I felt the interview was very successful. I did my due diligence and sent personal thank you notes to each person I spoke with. I followed up with the recruiter to summarize the interview and was informed that prior to the next interview phase, another "assessment" would be given and I would be contacted after all the candidates were interviewed.
    At this point the experience took a nose dive, and I was not contacted for several weeks regarding the possibility for the final 1-on-1. I made several attemps to follow up with the recruiter and received no reply during that time. Soon thereafter, I received a standard turndown in the form of an email.

Interview Questions

• Not having previous exposure to our industry, clients, etc. , how would you successfully manage the requirements of <position name> to ensure a favorable outcome for <specific project>?   Answer Question