FDM Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2017

2.4

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Brief phone screen with extremely easy questions asked about Java/SQL/C++, proceed to online assessment which is similarly easy. Compensation is $12/hr for 4 months then 45k for a year, increasing afterwards.

IT Consultant Training Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Everything starts out easy, a 15 minute phone call and then a critical thinking/psudeo code test. However, there is a written exam that IS VERY BIASED and is something only PEOPLE FROM INDIA would know. "Write 2 paragraphs about NGOs in India". I had no idea what to write because I know literally nothing about what goes on in India. It doesn't even have anything to do with the job. It's a biased hiring practice. So do not even bother with this company unless you're native to India.

Entry Level Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDM Group in March 2017.

Interview

Apply on monster/dice. After 5 days, got email for phone interview set up. Ask basic question. However, I got told to wait wait until graduate and they would contact me again. Get question repeatedly if I can relocate or not.

Interview Questions

• difference between class and object, two types of polymorphism   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through my college job posting site, and the HR person called me next day. She asked me what do I know about FDM Group, and some technical skills, such as what is polymorphism, describe class. After the phone interview, I had to do online assessment, which I think it was pretty easy. There is no coding in the assignment, but you have to use cs logic to solve the questions. And next, I had another call with the trainer, and she asked me more technical skills. After that, there was skype interview with manager I believe, and that interview was really short. Couple hours after I did skype interview, I got an offer.

Java Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in March 2017.

Interview

Applied via college. Prescreen, and then trainer interview which took 20 mins. 9am - 5pm training sessions 5 times a week for 16 weeks with no to little pay. very little salary after getting placed.

Interview Questions

• principles of oop, inheritance vs polymorphism, why programming, team projects and difficulties, languages you use   Answer Question

Java Developer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group.

Interview

Overall the process is fairly straightforward, nothing too difficult and nothing that caught me off guard. Received the offer, but it's laughable at best (do not question your worth, a position like this should get a lot more than what they offer, it's simply to prey off of college grads looking for a job). And they only give you 7 days to make a decision, which quite frankly I've never heard of.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

Brief phone interview, asking basic questions like: why FDM, why do you want this position, are you able to relocate etc. then moved on to basic questions about Java and SQL (since i had it on my resume). What is a primary key in SQL? what are the four pillars of object oriented programming in java?

Entry Level Business Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY).

Interview

I submitted my resume in school career fair and got a phone interview in one month. The phone interview questions include: how do I understand FDM's business model; My degree; My internship experience; My software skills.
    After the brief phone interview, I finished online assessment which includes basic IT/Math knowledge and 20-min write-up. Then I got Skype interviews.

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. Overall it was fairly easy and interviewers were super nice. The first round was a phone interview from HR, about 20 minutes. She asked about basic questions like WHY FDM, WHY YOU, WAHT SKILLS DO YOU HAVE, and WAHT IS THE LATEST TREND IN THE INDUSTRY. Then I did a online assessment, most questions were middle-school math related and few were cs related, but not hard except the last 2 questions. The final round was a Skype interview with manager, about 20 mins. I had a great talk with the manager, and the interview was very easy, with no tech questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you are under pressure.
      Tell me about a time when your group member are demanding.
      How you see yourself in 5 years.
      Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Overall, it was a good process. 4 or 5 phone/skype interviews that were enjoyable. There was a mini essay, and online analytical test that was pretty easy. As long as you are able to think somewhat critically, you should be fine. Interviewers were nice and easy to talk to. Just know your resume!

Interview Questions

• If you mention Java on your resume, they will ask you a question or two about it.   Answer Question