FDM Group Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.6

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview was a full day process. Started with an exam followed by a round robin review with 3 individuals. All the interviewers were very nice and the office was filled with others who were taking their courses. They were looking for more IT and programmers than other positions to fill their class openings.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to relocate?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at FDM Group in May 2016.

Interview

Online application followed by relatively easy math test. Phone interview then a 2nd over Skype. Phone interview was fairly basic and went well. I was told that the Skype interview would be fairly technical so I spent time reviewing databases and other IT knowledge. Skype interview ended up not technical at all, I was caught off guard.

Interview Questions

• What is the significance of the American flag behind you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted relatively quickly by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. Interview was very easy just a casual conversation. Next, I took two assessments to evaluate my skills which were also very easy and to the point. Overall great experience.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2016.

Interview

First 15 minute phone interview then follow with 2 assement then in person interview. The assessment takes if I am not wrong a whole day in a given location and you can't be prepared for it as they would ask random things like what's the output of this given the input....

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at FDM Group (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2018.

Interview

The Recruiter called me directly and asked to schedule a phone interview. Came off as pretty rude at first and assumed that I don’t remember applying. At the interview I talked for ages and thought I did pretty well but somehow he declined me.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

There was three different stages to the interview process: first was the online application and interactive video interview, there was a phone call, then once passed, you get invited on to the assessment centre which is a mix of group, individual and 1:1 assessments.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

Really easy and enjoyable, quick 10 minute phone interview then invited for a video interview which was slightly harder. Finally then invited to the assessment day which involved 3 interviews and 3 different test forms.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you are proud of?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in December 2017.

Interview

phone interview was easy: it was my first time interview so I wasn't prepared much but I accessed to the next interview which were online assessment and video interview. I applied in september here but I applied to lots of other companies afterward, so I almost forgot that I applied here but I got a phone call after three months for phone interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

the hiring process took a few weeks.
    I Applied online
    Phone Interview- very informal, the recruiter helps you prep for both the video interview and assessment centre.
    Video Interview with 6 questions
    Assessment centre
    Found out if i was hired or not within in 48 hours

Interview Questions

• 3 separate interviews
      - Describe your perfect day
      - Do you keep up to date with Technology and how?
      - Describe a time when you have been responsible for something   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (London, England (UK)) in January 2017.

Interview

Following the insight day an assessment was booked. This selection entailed spending 20-30min reading through a series of scenarios, updates, emails and financials and then summarising them to be presented back. A host of questions were then had based on all the above.