FDM Group Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FDM Group Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at FDM Group

2.3

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in May 2019.

Interview

Had a phone screening, multiple choice test, then two on-site interviews, one behavioral and another technical based on my resume. The on-site technical just tried to probe your knowledge of any technical skills mentioned on the resume so I was asked about SQL, object oriented programming, java, and a bit of unix.

Interview Questions

• What are the four pillars of object oriented programming?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for FDM Group

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (Charlotte, NC) in May 2019.

Interview

FDM has a pretty straight forward interview process. They were always open for questions and allowed plenty of time to think about things. Victor was my recruiter and was extremely helpful and nice. The first step of the process was a phone interview where they asked what I wanted and what they did. The second interview was an in person interview where you meet the people at FDM and its technical. Lastly, if you pass they extend an offer which outlines how much you will make and what benefits you get.

Interview Questions

• What are the four pillars of OOP.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group in January 2017.

Interview

1. started with a phone interview 15 minutes 2. online technical test and video interview 3. skype interview with an account manager and a technical trainer. 3 rounds of interviews mostly simple strength based interview questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview questions were not difficult. It included some typical personality questions. For the technical interview, just make sure to go over the definitions and abbreviations. There wasn't any problem-solving questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Online application followed by a phone interview. If you passed this you were invited to an in person all day interview with various people from the group and given various basic math tests.

Interview Questions

• Explain what sorting algorithms are and which one you would use in a particular circumstance.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

1) Phone Interview - Interviewer is nice and polite. He's trying to assess your compatibility with them. He wants to know if you're self motivated, if you're willing to work hard enough to get to places. Particularly, he's concerned if you're able to relocate.

2) On site interview - This process takes the whole day. Super long. Food provided though. About 2 hours of introduction and briefing. Then comes about 2 hours or so of coding on their provided tablet. Then another round robin interview with different hiring manager, assessing you skills and strengths.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in July 2017.

Interview

It was a quick interview. 5-10 min with a variety of staff. Technical Recruiter asked some easy Java Questions. I do remember him farting a lot throughout the interview. Not sure if it was a health problem.

Interview Questions

• Technical Interview was easy. Behavioral was a bit more tricky for me.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FDM Group (Reston, VA) in May 2018.

Interview

After a phone screen and a strange patterns test, they invite you in for an in person interview at a training location. The interview is pretty easy, but it takes a long time. They ask mostly behavioral questions. You go through three different people in a one on one interview process, and they're pretty simple questions. Just keep your interview answers short and to the point and you'll be fine. They don't allow themselves to clarify questions asked, all they'll do is repeat the question

Interview Questions

• What is the most important tool you can use to build trust with another employee   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online for a resume screening. After that there was a phone screening followed by a video interview, two online test. Lastly a phone and Skype interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at FDM Group (New York, NY).

Interview

Very easy interviews. Starts out with some tests on your basic problem solving and math skills. After that you have behavioral and technical interview. Pretty basic object oriented programming java questions for the technical one.

Interview Questions

• Pick another programming language you know and compare it with Java. What are the differences between them.   Answer Question