FIS Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

FIS Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at FIS

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at FIS in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was well organized. I have applied online, there was an initial HR call followed by a technical phone screening. HR people are professional and friendly. They gathered info as much as possible like why are we looking for change, commute distance to office, expected salary range, experience details etc

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for FIS

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at FIS (Noida (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

I have given interview in FIS Noida for java position. Interview was held at 3rd floor. Interviewer was just wasting time and he don't want to take any candidate. He was misbeaving with me from start of the interview. He has approx 6+ experience but don't have manner on how to talk or behave with others. Also i have waited for whole day for 1st round of interview. If you are hardworker and honest then this company is hell for you. This company is only for those who only want to do policits.

Interview Questions

• Interviewer was just wasting time and he don't want to take any candidate. He was misbeaving with me from start of the interview   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Interview

Got call from naukri.Two technical round.
    They went into deep basics of all topics.
    Cleared both round but got rejected in third technical round.....

The process took one day entire as I visited the campus in mrng & returned in the evening.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at FIS in October 2018.

Interview

I completely loved their recruitment process.

Management was very good.

They call minimum candidates.

Total 3 rounds
    2-technical
    1-HR

Technical rounds completely focus on the skills you mentioned in resume. So prepare according to your resume.
    Sometimes they ask puzzles as well.

Interview Questions

• The recruitment team is very good. They focus on basics and give enough time to each candidate. Initially will start with simple question on Java and eventually go deep to understand your knowledge about the basics.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belgrade (Serbia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Belgrade (Serbia)) in December 2015.

Interview

Technical Interview comes first where your programming skills and mindset are tested. Usually two employees of the company are there to examine your knowledge. If You pass the first interview, next comes the Interview with the Team Managers where they want to know what are your interests and they estimate how will You fit into their team. Last, but not least, is the Interview with HR, which is pretty much standard.

Interview Questions

• Knowledge of Java language, Algorithms and Data Structures, Design Patterns, SQL.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Technical Round (F2F) : Shankar was the interviewer, the technical round started with basic core java questions. As we progressed slowly, he started to dig into topics to understand the extent of my knowledge. It almost to 40 mins to complete the interview.

When I just came out and waiting for result. There were two things I was happy about

FIRST : "Shankar's attitude of understanding was very good and he appreciated the additional thinking which i used to put in solving a problem (which no interviewer does)"

SECOND : "Despite whether or not I may clear the interview, The best thing about him was he made me realized that << Practising core java on daily basis is very important >> "

I believed that this was the best interview which I gave till date and would have been honoured if i would have got a chance to work with such a person.

HR round (F2F) : It was very usual type but HR told that there was CLIENT ROUND pending, Once that is done, offer can rolled out

First Client Round (Telephonic) : Client round was OK (later HR told you dint clear that)

HR told that there was one more account which he has mapped and has fixed the date.

Second Client Round (Telephonic) :
    Because I was approaching my reliving date, I asked HR to re-schedule the interview but that dint happen and later i did not receive further updates on that.

Interview Questions

• Covered almost core java and few related to spring and sql   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at FIS (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Consist GD, Apti, Technical and HR. Apti is mostly a Technical apti and few Logical questions. Technical interview is mostly based on Core java and Code writing ( Threading and Collections)

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at FIS (Noida (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

First round--Online test
         Question are mostly for logic implementation.They provide you some scenario (for which you refer Code Chef etc) and u have to build the code as per scenario.I really enjoyed
    Second round--Technical Interview

Interview Questions

• Too much basic like shift operator ,string,string comparison,try...catch,nested class ,IO package   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at FIS (Pune (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview process includes 2 face to face interviews.
    They asked me more basic and tricky questions.
    Question are about multi-threading,Exceptions,Shell Scripting commends.
    They do ask more programmatic questions like programming logical questions and sql quires.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at FIS (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

It was a scheduled interview and had only one round of interview with 2 -3 questions including project architecture. One palindrome program. The interviewer was not interested and didn't ask more questions and rejected me (I didnt get why). Very bad experience .

Interview Questions

• Project Architecture
      Interface and abstract diff