Family Dollar Stores Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Family Dollar Stores Interview Questions

Interviews at Family Dollar Stores

1.9

Anonymous Employee in Clinton, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Clinton, MD) in May 2020.

Interview

Interview was very easy. I wasn't asked a lot of questions. The manager showed me around the store, introduced me to other co-workers. Then he asked me if I had any questions for him at the end.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Darby, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Darby, PA) in May 2020.

Interview

Fairly easy. Asked simple questions like availability and when I can start. There was no drug testing and the managers were very nice. They sent me an email and told me to fill out all of the new hire forms and they would do a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Detroit, MI) in April 2020.

Interview

Did an over the phone interview an hour after I completed application. Very easy. Did everything within 3 days started the next week. They were hiring bad. I accepted the position.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

Interview

It was honestly pretty easy , I was asked basic hirable questions about experience in retail and availability. I also got asked to describe a time I went out of my way for a costumer.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you don’t like someone you work with   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

There was not one at all, I filled out my application ( when they still used the paper applications). When I returned my application, the store manager asked if I could complete the drug screening process and start tomorrow.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Palm Beach, FL

Interview

I was asked general questions about my resume and what I can do for the company as far as extra time and dedication. Overall it was a pretty smooth and easy process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores.

Interview

first you have a phone interview, and if that goes well they give you a date to come in for a in-person interview and it was a pretty straight forward interview, basic interview questions, they was pretty busy the day of my interview so my interview was pretty swift,

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (New York, NY) in September 2019.

Interview

The hiring process is very slow like most dollar stores. About 2-3 weeks after applying online I recieved a call to have an interview in their store. The store manager Karen was fantastic. She was down to earth and answered all my questions. It was a part time position with at least every other weekend. After she knew she wanted to hire me she explained that a member of HR would have to call and do a second interview and then an email would be sent to consent to a background check. The next day I conducted my interview with HR over the phone and consented to the background check via an email sent to me. About a week later my background check was done and I went into the store to fill out my new hire information on their store computer.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stuttgart, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Stuttgart, AR).

Interview

It was easy just asked for job interviewed on spot got job worked part time for a little while then got hired full time it is a job but they almost work you to death not wanting to pay you all the hours you worked

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Family Dollar Stores (Decatur, GA).

Interview

Short process I was asked to fill out a application and told they would process my background and no drugtest and no interview just training course on the store computer very easy