KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Fastenal Interview Questions

Updated Aug 15, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 632 of over 632 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Fastenal

Application

I interviewed at Fastenal

Interview

You apply and interview with general manager then if all goes well do another interview with district manager. The whole process was very easy and straight forward. You sit down very casually with the manager as well as the district manager

Interview Questions
  • A time you over came a challenge? A time you succeeded above and beyond? Things you will think you will struggle in this job?
    Answer Question

Fastenal

Application

I interviewed at Fastenal

Interview

chill laid back wanted to see if I was book smart and was pursuing a degree, over all cool interview. if you're interested in supply chan great place to start.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fastenal

Application

I interviewed at Fastenal

Interview

easy straight forward very detail orientated work based and professional, was very informative and discussed benefits and future for company and for me as an individual. Discussed the role i would play and responsibilities that would come with it.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you wish to work for this company? How did you hear about us?

Fastenal

Application

I interviewed at Fastenal

Interview

They do 2-3 interviews . 2 usually over the phone 1 in person. Then they will ask to review your drivers record and ask for your drivers license. Also they drug test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fastenal

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fastenal

Interview

Overall the interview process was great. It was more of a general conversation and I thought it went good both ways. The interviewer was very personable and went off script a little bit to just have general conversation. I liked that a lot.

Interview Questions
  • How would your co-workers or boss describe you?

Fastenal

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Fastenal in Jun 2022

Interview

The job description sounded like they wanted entrepreneurs and wanted innovative people. Turned out it was just a warehouse attendant job. It sounded like they wanted salespeople that were good at working with different types of construction customers, but mainly it seemed like they just wanted a package handler.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Are you OK with lifting and moving packages over 50 pounds?

Fastenal

Application

I interviewed at Fastenal

Interview

Friendly and informational. Staff was introduced and seemed to enjoy working for this company when interviewing. They were very organized, timely and communicated well about the expectations of the job.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think, in regards to selling, it is more important to provide a service or provide a competitive cost
2 people found this interview helpful

Fastenal

Application

I interviewed at Fastenal

Interview

It was alright two step process. Asked questions of a list just answer honestly. Usually with the gm and then the DM. Overall pretty straight forward. .. .. . . . . .. . .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, PA

Application

I interviewed at Fastenal (Lancaster, PA)

Interview

A video interview with the district manager, then physical interview with the branch manager. a letter of intent is then asked describing how you feel you fit in the Fastenal culture and branch.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal (Kansas City, KS)

Interview

Very easy interview. You have to call a HR rep during business hours and answer a few questions (takes 5 minutes). Super odd - not sure why they don't have someone in HR just schedule an interview. The actual interviews consisted of two interviews with two different managers. Both were almost entirely behavioral. Mostly going over your resume and asking some other questions that they are forced to ask. Offers are conditional on passing a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 632 Interviews

Fastenal Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Fastenal according to 655 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 24.30%