Fastenal Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Fastenal Interview Questions

Interviews at Fastenal

2.2

Sales Support Interview

Interview

the interview process is like most others. Super basic questions and not very in depth. The biggest problem is that it takes about a month to get hired. There are two separate interviews. One with the store manager that you'll be working at and then another with the district manager

Payroll Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fastenal in March 2020.

Interview

Initial phone call interview and two in person interviews. Surprised by the amount of questions asked. Fairly easy questions to answer if you have some experience in which to apply to the questions.

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2020.

Interview

Very organized and professional interview. Sit down interview with the district manager and store manager. Not too much pressure. Very straight forward and basic questions. Easy process. Very prompt on reaching out after the interview.

Sales Support Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

Two rounds of in person interview , one with the Store manager and other with the district manager. The interview was easy. We discussed my previous experience and why I wanted to take up this role.

Interview Questions

• How do you define integrity?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

-Really smooth and simple process, after applying I completed a phone interview.
    -Next was 2 in-person interviews that were completed on different days.
    -After this I received a phone call offered the job and a few day to think about it

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding how you dealt with difficult groups   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

Interview done by phone, then no call back. Even spoke with three current employees for reference, still no word. I have even previously worked with this company. Poor communication on their end

Sales Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

General Interview with general questions. Want to see your commitment and motivation level. Usually there will be General Manager and Outside Sales Rep part of the interview process, but this is way to see if different personalities fit with the team.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

First you have a phone interview then a in person interview then a interview with the district manager I dont think the job is going to go well when the interviewer calls you a introvert but I needed a job at the time

Interview Questions

• how can I make you talk more?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fastenal.

Interview

Quick and easy
    Met once after a career fair then a follow up phone call and drug test then started
    They were very nice and asked great questions
    The phone interview by hr was the same questions and very quick

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

First I had a phone interview and then met with the store manager. After that I met with the district manager. The process took about a week. The phone interview and interview with the store manager were easy, but the district manager interview was difficult.