Fidelity Investments Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2,658 of over 2.7K interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Raleigh, NC) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process was broken down into 3 parts. Two of the parts were phone interviews and the third was a video call with the district hiring manager. All three asked about work experience, availability, and ability to do job.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle difficult clients? When was a time you solved a problem at work? When was a time you gave excellent customer service?
    1 Answer
9 people found this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in Sep 2020

Interview

If your application gets through to HR, you get sent a link to do a HireVue interview. From what I remember, there’s 7 questions and you have 2 minutes to answer each. If they like your answers, you get put through a phone interview. The phone interview was about 45 minutes and mostly behavioral based. After that, you’ll get sent a link to do an assessment. Be warned; the assessment is pretty difficult, so go in it doing the best you can. Once you completed the assessment, HR will follow up to talk about how you did and if it was good enough for a face-to-face interview. The face-to-face interview was via Zoom with 2 hiring managers. The women I had were so nice and really made me feel comfortable. That interview lasted an hour. Once done with the interview, they told me they’d contact me within a week or 2 with a decision - I received one in an hour!

Interview Questions
  • Why Fidelity?
  • What did you like about a previous manager?
  • How did you handle feedback you didn’t agree with?
  • How would you handle an upset customer?
  • Describing your day by an 80/20 perspective, what good things constitutes as your 80? What undesirable things are described as 20?
103 people found this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

It was similar like all other companies. The online test, technical interview and the HR interview. The technical interview was based on Logic , coding skills, projects done, basics of DBMS, Operating Systems and Networking.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Phone screen, followed by interview. Simple questions asked on both stages. Very friendly staff interviewing and all around positive experience. Interview was approximately 30 mins long. Fair questions from interviewers

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Remote/ phone interview. Felt very comfortable with the staff I spoke with. They wanted me to succeed and to see how my skills from my prior employer would help the company.

Interview Questions
  • -What’s your best customer service experience? -How would you deal with a difficult customer? -What’s something that you would like to change about your current job?

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Got an email for a phone interview which went ok and then got a call in 3 days saying they would like to schedule a video interview. Which went ok. Lot of behavioral questions were asked since it was a HR and hiring manager interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

I was interviewed by a team of five (six?) people plus the job recruiter (screener?)...... initial phone interview plus two rounds in person ... I think it was an overall experience and learned a lot about the company and the team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Pre recorded first interview, relatively easy questions with 2 attempts per question in case you mess the first one up. Three total questions that took maybe 10 minutes to complete, 2 minutes to answer each question

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Bangalore) in Jun 2021

Interview

There were 3 rounds of interview followed by the HR round. The first round was with the local manager who was trying to understand my past roles and presenting with different scenarios so as to understand how I would deal with them. 2nd and 3rd round was with the partners based out of US. The questions asked were similar to 1st round. HR round was to understand more about the roles and clear any doubts.

Interview Questions
  • tell me a situation where I had difficult conversation with my teammates
  • Apart from BAU work how did I contribute to the firm

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Miami, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

If you are a good fit they will follow up with a link for an initial recorded video interview made up of six questions. You get two tries and a minimal amount of time to prepare for each question. Once you make it through the first part and determine that you are a good candidate, they reach out personally to schedule a formal interview. It takes several weeks to hear back after the initial interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Fidelity Investments

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments

Interview

Did an online pre-screening one-way video interview with 8 behavioural/personality questions. I was then invited to a Zoom interview with an HR employee and senior manager. I then received the offer less than 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 2,658 Interviews