Fidelity Investments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in November 2016.

Interview

Lengthy most of the question were really challenging , i was able to make my case, they really liked my resume and skillset. It was quite complicated interview than i would imagine. Overall happy with the way they conducted the video interview and the technical telephonic interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the disadvantages of using a microservices   1 Answer

Technology Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Pre-recorded HireVue for first round, half hour behavioral and technical phone interviews for second. Interviewers were nice and the process was fairly casual. Technical interview consisted mostly of talking about background/projects, only one direct technical question relating to OOP.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Applied online, and heard back after 1.5 months for a digital interview. Basically questions were presented online and you have 30 seconds to prepare an answer. Questions were behavioral. Allowed to redo a question video.

IT Audit Interview

Interview

The interview consisted to two parts, talking to two different people. It was mainly behavioral questions, if not all behavioral questions. Together, the interview lasted for about one hour total.

Technical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Syracuse, NY) in February 2018.

Interview

I was scheduled for an interview with the HR employee. She was polite, inquisitive and warm. I was asked about myself, got some comments on my resume. I was also asked about my experience with teamwork and leadership. It was very general.

Customer Relationship Advocate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in February 2018.

Interview

Took 2 weeks to get a phone interview set up and the representative proceeded to insult the visual learning method and how it wasn't compatible with Fidelity. Then decided to speak on my behalf and say I didn't know what I was getting into with this company. I applied for the job, I researched the company, I have experience in customer service, and still went through with the process because I was interested and knew what it was. If Fidelity weeds out potential recruits with this kind of ignorance then I'm out.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in February 2018.

Interview

On site 3 hours interview. Followed by manager, senior developer and Architect. First round managerial questions then questions related to your experience and design. Last round more technical towards coding and how would you design the APIs.

Interview Questions

• How you write code to reverse string in Java? What steps to be taken to improvement of your written code. Next there were code snippets which asked you to explain through and define output.   Answer Question

Brokerage Operations Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments.

Interview

Very long process. Started with an online application followed by a webcam interview by myself answering questions in a portal. Followed by two phone interviews, then another webcam. Finally heading to the office for an in person in February.

Interview Questions

Interview

A couple of phone interviews and then I went to the office. Pretty straight forward interview. Make sure that you focus on customer service when you answer their questions.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments in January 2018.

Interview

I applied to their LEAP program and got contacted to do a video interview through HireVu where you record your answers for each question displayed on the screen. There were 6 questions in total.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in the Leap Program and Fidelity Investments?   Answer Question
    • What has been your proudest work accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • Why did you choose your major and what are your favorite technical classes?   Answer Question
    • Give us a high level overview of your technical skills and interests.   Answer Question
    • Anything else you would like to mention to us about you.   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fidelity Investments (Durham, NC) in January 2018.

Interview

I got to know about this position through a referal. The process took 3 weeks. First a phone call which lasted only for 15 minutes. Then they called for an in-person interview with 3 people half an hour each. Which went fine.