Fifth Third Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2018

2.6

Retail Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Merrillville, IN) in February 2018.

Interview

I arrived about 10 minutes early. My interview was set for 11:00 am. The manager that I was to interview with was not there yet. She did not arrive until 11:25 am. Already not a positive experience. Then she brought me in the office. She asked a little about myself. She then told me about her self a little bit. Then the branch manager joined us. And then she told us a little about herself. Very few questions about my work history. So I was the one that brought that up. I can understand having to wait about 5 minutes for an interview to start, but almost a half hour I find very unacceptable.

Interview Questions

• With your current job did you have a daily sales goal? Did you make that goal?   Answer Question

Mortgage Loan Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

Straight forward. First you interview with human resource then if you pass, you are asked to interview with the manager of the department. After the interview you go back to Human Resources and they tell you when and if you are expected to be contacted.

Banking Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cleveland, OH) in February 2018.

Interview

It was smooth and everything went well...The manager who took the interview was very professional and I was comfortable answering all the questions. Overall learnt a lot from this interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Harvey, IL) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied on Dec. 26th and after constant calling the Branch to check on the status of my app they gave me the HR Manager's phone number. I called and called her and had my phone interview with the HR Manager on Jan. 4th. THE INTERVIEW WAS REALLY GREAT!!! She'll send you a short questionnaire and she even helped fix my resume before I meet with the Branch Manager. Meet with the Branch Manager the very next day on the 5th. It went great as well. Still waiting for an offer. Branch Manager said she'll have a decision by Wednesday the 10th because the 3 week training class starts on Jan. 22nd. I know for a fact it was only myself and another girl interviewing for this position. I've worked at a currency exchange before so I have experience. Csr/Teller starts of with $15.00 an hour in illinois whether you're experienced or not. I haven't received an offer yet because the Branch Manager will decide on Jan. 10th

Interview Questions

• what is one of your greatest achievements?   1 Answer

Personal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Ann Arbor, MI) in January 2018.

Interview

I was invited to a hiring open house. First I interviewed with a financial center manager from the region. After the first interview I was asked to hang out for a second interview that same night, The second interview was with the regional manager. Two days after the open house I was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. The next day I had the phone interview. The Monday following the phone interview I was called and offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time that you were asked to do something unethical by an employer and what did you do.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third in January 2018.

Interview

Probably the most unprofessional recruiter I've ever met. I had a scheduled time to call the recruiter. When I called the recruiter, they were completely caught off guard. We had the time previous scheduled; however, there was a time zone difference. I got the sense the recruiter did not write down the scheduled appointment on their calendar as their response after getting "calmed down" was to just ask how the time zone different was like. HUH???

I wasn't asked anything about my background. I was asked the same EXACT questions from the applications. Salary expectation, willing to relocate. I was also asked these same questions on an email prior to the phone screen. Three times now for the same questions.

I'm shocked the recruiter has been at the company for 10 years yet this is the type of phone screen & recruiter.

I never received feedback after the call.

Intern Interview

Interview

After a meet and greet I interviewed with the program coordinator. The interview was semi laid back. After the interview there was a super day where I did not get the job.

BISO Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Fifth Third (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

Most professionally handled interview of several for companies in the area. All interviewers were professional and thought provoking. Process and events were well scheduled and handled. Represented business as a place not only I want to work but as a truly professional organization.

IT Leadership Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Fifth Third.

Interview

The interview was a thirty minute on campus interview. The interview was very structured and formal. My interviewer asked behavioral questions from a list and was looking for STAR responses.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you have had to make an unpopular decision.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Chicago Heights, Cook, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Fifth Third (South Chicago Heights, Cook, IL).

Interview

First interview was a phone interview, the second was a face-to-face interview with 2 people. A lot of questions about my past experience, and questions related to the core values of the bank. She was very thorough in explaining what the job entailed, and took her time with me. A week later was called with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to deal with an irate customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question