Find jobs for Data Analyst

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Data Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Mar 16, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 784 interviews

Recruiter11%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

They covered all the topics from technical to behavioral. The interview will last about half an hour. They might also ask questions regarding your background , your interests and hobbies also. I would say that it was a good interview overall and they tend to ask one question after another like in a rapid fire round.

Interview Questions
  • what is it like having an Analyst mind.
    1 Answer
3 people found this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

Online survey to phone interview to video conference to video conference to in person Tried to get offer to use against another offer that was on table....the most unprofessional place I have ever interviewed. Two of the interviewers were laughing before the start of the call. To boot one interviewer asked if I was a 'schizoid', then said just kidding, then laughed at the end with some other troll in a remote office; both should be fired and Gallup sued for harassment and bullying. They think their personality test reveals some form of personality disorders. There is NO doubt they record everything and when you think your only talking with one person, HR and others no doubt is observing every motion you make in a room that is also obviously videotaped. The HR person will warmup to you before every call,for the sole purpose of trying to get you on a personal basis, so come negotiation time, they think you wont negotiate as from a psychological perspective, in theory, one would not negotiate hard with someone a personal basis. Whatever, your strengths finder lacks detection that one is 10 steps ahead of you. If you deviate from any original response from the online survey, I guess they label you as a 'schizoid' and laugh about you. Twisted folk. The best was when I asked a Senior person, what the long term vision of the company, the indoctrinated 'family' lifer insisted their 'strengths' was going to be the place of growth, far more in excess of analytics, they will put a 'little' money in analytics but far more in strengths. I almost fell off my chair and laughed at this buffoon. They are out of touch with reality if they think their 'strengths' will exceed a 100BB (and growing) market, shocked at such an ignorant response. This response also speaks thunders to all reviews who touched upon nepotism. When something is so personal to you, you lose touch with reality and its clear Gallup is out of touch with reality. They are ranked last, 30th, for management consulting; they were too late to the game on MC to compete with anyone worthy. Their erroneous predictions are a testament. Do not let them go more than 1 week before getting back to you,don't let them use you,use them :-) Gallup had their moment in history, times have changed and I suggest you pursue more innovative. They do have a nice office in DC, but never judge a book by its cover, One of the interviewers was intelligent, the rest frat personalities.

Interview Questions
6 people found this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments