Gallup Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gallup Java Developer Interview Questions

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

A one hour phone interview where you are fired with 50 behavorial questions and no technical questions

Interview Questions

• Some of the questions were a bit twisted and difficult.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Gallup

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE).

Interview

Got an email from HR to set up phone interview. It was a 60-min interview with around 50 questions asked in a rapid fashion. Your answers will be recorded, and the interviewer will not explain or discuss anything with you. Most of the questions were similar to the ones that were asked when you filled out the online application, so just make sure they are consistent.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gallup in April 2013.

Interview

just a lot of personality questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Omaha, NE) in October 2011.

Interview

Behavior questions like a questionnaire. The interviewer just read questions and didn't explain any part of the questions. Worst interview experience I have gone through.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup (Madison, WI) in August 2010.

Interview

Applied on-line through craigslist. Received an email notification that based on my application (resume, educational background, a behavioral personal test)scheduled phone interview

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gallup in April 2010.

Interview

It was a HR phone interview which lasted for 60 minutes with 50 rapid fire round HR questions. You will have your time to answer the question but immediately with no gap your next question would be ready for you. It is a different experience though.

Interview Questions

• Give me a situation where you failed to achieve your goal, how did u overcome it?   Answer Question