KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Gallup Software Developer Intern Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2014

To filter interviews, or .
Found 8 of over 784 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gallup

Interview

I applied online and had an assessment test which was completely behavioral. The interview process is similar to the ones mentioned in other posts. I am yet to take the second round of interview which is a video interview. I would appreciate if anyone could post the experiences of the second and final rounds of interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe the most creative and challenging work you did/faced last week.
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Gallup

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Gallup in Mar 2014

Interview

Applied online after completing its 40 minutes online assessment having behavioral questions. Got a mail giving details about scheduling telephone interview. The telephone interview lasted for about an hour having similar behavioral questions but requiring specific example or instance where you demonstrated that quality. They really test your endurance handling such behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
  • Are you known for your common sense approach? Are you credible? Please illustrate. How would you rate yourself as honest on a scale of 1 to 5? When was the last time you gave an idea to others? Please elaborate.
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Gallup

Join the conversation on

Job Referrals!

2m

a

Manager

Hey everyone! I’m a manager who’s worked for 3 Fortune 100 companies in the tech industry and I’m looking for a remote tech opportunity. I’m skilled in project and change management. I have great employee retention and top 85th percentile in Gallup leadership survey results. If your tech company is remote, looking for managers, and you’re open to refer me, please DM me!

10 Comments