Genpact Java Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Genpact Java Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Genpact

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Chicago, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

3 rounds of interiew, First Employer interview and next Client interviewand then Client in person interview, in the firs t round it was a high level interview and an scenario based questions with employer, second round was a phone screen interview round where you need to manually write a code for a problem statment. third round is design type quesitons

Interview Questions

• more of Java, J2ee, SPring, Soap, Rest, what ever you mention in the resume   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Genpact

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2019.

Interview

Online Hackerrank test followed by F2F rounds.No proper management at all.
    Almost 100 people waiting for interview and 2,3 panel available to take interview.
    Very long waiting time without any kind of management.

Interview Questions

• Almost common strings
      Common prefix length
      Minimum sum
      All hacker rank questions.   Answer Question

Java Developer Interview

Interview

2 technical rounds
    1 HR round and 1 managerial round

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Aptitude, Basic communication skills, Technical, HR. Simple aptitude questions. Technical was quite simple on concepts of inheritance, loops, Objects. Simple communication skills and confidence. HR round just if we are comfortable with shifts and package they give are fixed.

Interview Questions

• Core Java, OOPS concepts, Loops.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2015.

Interview

It had two rounds. 1. Basic and general round of Interview with mostly general questions like OOPS concepts and something about the project I was working on.
    2. Core questions from the area I have worked.(Database section).

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Genpact (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

After waiting for 1 hour, Interview started 1to1 and interviewer was a lady who asked questions like difference between class and object,interface,abstract class and after giving all correct answers, she decided to reject me.worst interviewer I ever faced.

Java Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Genpact.

Interview

Went @12:00pm...only 4-5 interview panel...1st round @5:00pm....horrible....I was about to come....they told plz wait for sm more minutes.... Finally....
    One girl took interview.... Till 5:00pm everybody will tired.....she also tired...just for name shake she took interview.... She asked the question that she also don't know..she asked core Java internals....she asked methods name.... Who will remember methods name....only ratto person..... =D ....asked some string questions... I answered.... Only 15 min interview.... Actually, she got tired....n she was in hurry to go home.....finally she told HR will get back to you ...haha... Around 80 people came and till 5:00pm only 1st round completed...for all selected for 2nd round.....horrible.....worst experience ever...

Interview Questions

• String questions...Hashmap internal code....fail-fast n fail-safe.....SQL joins...   Answer Question