Hilton Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied on Glassdoor then an employee contacted me .
    He sent me forms to fill after filling I scanned and sent them back
    After few days I got a positive response
    Though I failed to raise money for the Visa
    And the time provided was very little ( one month

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amherst, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Hilton (Amherst, MA).

Interview

First interview was an online interview prompt. Once I got the email, I had a couple days to complete it. The interview was set up so I would be given a question, then after 30 seconds, it would begin recording me answering the question. Once I finished answering, I did not have an option to review it or re-answer the question (other online interview prompts I've done gave you three opportunities to record your answer).

I understand the need for the online process with so many applicants, however, there was no personal contact from any recruiter. It did not feel like they were actually interested in who I was as a person, which is not what you would expect from a company in the hospitality industry.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work with Hilton?   4 Answers

Hilton Response

Nov 18, 2017 – Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your review and feedback on our interview process. We appreciate your transparency with us. We’re sorry to hear you did not enjoy your overall candidate experience. We will share your... More

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

Great process learned a lot about the company and expectations. No hidden agendas and very well thought out. Very professional and courteous. Also did a great job of drawing me out on the specifics of the job.

Interview Questions

• What did you least like about your last position?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

Hire View interview, phone call, another hire view interview (face to face). It was all pretty straight forward. Hire view is basically a virtual interview agent that emails you offering you a chance to interview the first one was question based you are asked a question and you answer it via a recording you make of yourself using a phone or webcam.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about an experience where you had to deal with an irate customer?   Answer Question

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Hilton (New York, NY).

Interview

Be part of the team can edd experience work hard .Follow the rules inspection be creative any style in mixology in cocktails coffee also have experience in sushi how to make sushi in main style am not a 1bend am creative

On Call Banquet Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Hilton (Dallas, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

I went to banquet job fair and interviewed directly with hiring manager. it was so cozy and questions are based on my resume in addition experience and behavioral question. it took about 30 mins and i got return call from HR team next day.

Revenue Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Hilton (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

Application, Interview with situational questions, Question and answer will be record on computer. The interviewer will ask several question about your skills and situation questions. After the interview, you then can ask several questions that you want to ask.

Interview Questions

• Describe the time where you resolve a customer/ guest that made them happy.   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

Enthusiastic recruiter, but then I was set up with a robo interview. Basically a webex recorded type of interview. Just me, video recording my responses. No human interaction. So since it was one-sided, I had no ability to ask questions about the position. That gave me all the insight I needed, that it wasn't for me. Don't tell me people are your most valuable asset and then not have the decency to have a face to face or phone interview with the hiring manager.

Banquet Server Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Hilton.

Interview

I was sat day talked to about my privies experience serving. Asked about my availability and hired on the spot.balh blah blah blah blah blah I really don't see wh I need a minimum

Quick Service Food and Beverage Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Hilton (Anaheim, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

I was contacted via email to set up a phone interview. I was rescheduled twice. During the phone interview it was more of a childish lecture on how to interview & answer interview questions. She said she was sending my application to the next round for a in-person interview. 4 days later I was sent the "rejection email". I was way over qualified for this position based on my background & experience.