Hot Topic Sales Associate/Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Hot Topic

2.5

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Roseville, CA) in August 2017.

Interview

I was referred by an employee I knew, applied in person, and got an interview a few days later. The interview went pretty smoothly, the typical questions were asked like why I wanted to work there, what days and times I was available, if I had previous retail experience, etc. The employee who referred me was confident that I would get the job, however I ended up not getting an offer because I "wasn't loud enough"... ?

Interview Questions

• Are you more comfortable out front interacting with customers or with task-oriented work in the back?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Hot Topic

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Hot Topic (Houston, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

I was a few minutes late, and they seemed very strict about this. She told me if I was late to make sure and call ahead of time. She asked me questions like what my favorite bands were, why I was interested in the position, why I thought I was a good candidate, and other questions to get to know me and how I am in a work environment.

Interview Questions