Infosys Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

3.1

68 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2016.

Interview

I applied online. It took them about a week to call me up about my suitability to the role and HR screen. She had sent me a threatening email to withdraw my candidature if she cannot reach me one more time and asking me to call her right away! She claimed she called me multiple times and couldn't reach me on the number from which I had dialed her. I was getting all other calls alright! Anyway, I took her word for it.
She said she would call me back if hiring managers want to speak to me further. Sure enough, 15 days later I get a call saying that I have to take the interview the very next day. I had a prior appointment but she insisted that it needs to happen the very next day since it was an urgent requirement and needs to get closed right away. I agreed.
So the Skype interview was set up and it was pretty straight forward and simple. I emailed her a couple of days later asking if there was any update. She didn't respond. Typical Infy HR! I reached out a week later, no response. Not even a "No you are not selected." I emailed her 2 weeks later, nope. Nothing. Basic courtesy to let people know especially considering they push you so much to take the interview right away! Pathetic!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2015.

Interview

Horrible..I was interviewed for a position and all interviews were done good, spoke to the HR on salary part too as I was selected..few days later they said the position went on hold and then got canceled. Later on They scheduled my interview 3 times for 3 different positions and no one showed up for the interview. No one even have courtesy to respond to the meeting invite email informing no interviewer is available or something..They claim to be CMM level bla bla company..

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Rockville, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

First HR interview was in the middle of January. Followed up by two phone project management interviews (no face interviews). Easy project management questions.
    HR is pretty slow. Got an offer of 100K. Couldn't negotiate. Declined.

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Great. Totally transparent. I joined Infosys as a fresher. The exam consisted of 10 puzzles. Then once I cleared it I had an in person interview. The interviews were relatively simple. I loved the overall process though.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Good interview process with detailed and situation based questions. Requirement of good academics and understanding of processes is expected from everyone. Typically more than one technical round of interview is done. Having non-IT experience (especially in the business domain of the open position) is very helpful these days.

Interview Questions

• In depth knowledge of CMM KPAs were asked which I think was a bit un-expected.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

takes 1-2 months there is initial screening followed by one on one and then interview with a panel interview after that there are 2 or 3 rounds of discussions with HR for salary negotioations

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

very detailed, phone interview and one on one. They ask puzzle solving. Presentation skills, Strategy, Constructive thinking, Design thinking, Group discussion, Agile Methodology,E Commerce, Big Data, Hadoop architecture, J2EE , .NET. BI strategy,

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys (Fremont, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Except for Hr which was very professional, the rest of the bunch were very unprofessional !! Also if you want to work here, please plan on working around the clock. That is work 8-5 here and work daily with off shore starting may be 9:00 PM till ......., every day. Because, my offer to work only a day or two in the evenings with off shore, was not okay with the company.

Interview Questions

I was not willing to write off all my evenings too for the company.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in January 2012.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Self introduction. Ask you various of models and methodologies. Ask you how to guarantee the Quality of the project. Ask your project management experience. Your technical skills will be asked as well.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Phoenix, AZ) in January 2012.

Interview

Not good, if you know someone in the organization it is very easy to get it. My interview was for a known position and they needed. Since I already knew the client they hired me without a proper interview