Infosys Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 16, 2017

2.6

758 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a non-technical interview and interviewer asked general aptitude questions and mind boggling puzzles. The written test was not an online test. It was simple process with focus on attitude.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Infosys

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Irvine, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First HR interview on the phone.HR schedule the interview for Skype 1 round.I tried to get feedback from HR,they mention,they want to take another interview. Both of the interview went very well,no response. Inofsys are body shopping for candidates. They don't need any candidate They hire only Indian from India with low pay.They are making things in USA,they are hiring meanwhile they don't hire.They ask me at the end,will I relocate at the client site.Why he ask me,if they are not moving forward with me.Meanwhile HR asked my already these questions.HR and interview panel has no clue,what they are doing.They want to show end of year,we could not find qualified candidate to show the data. I wish USA government stop this company for doing unethical business.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

They first go for aptitude test which includes mathematical puzzles and then personal interview. They hire in bulk from collages campuses. They complete entire process in a single day and make an offer by end of day

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

it was scheduled to be video conference using go meeting. Hardly available slots due to time difference.They do not agree for a telephonic first. Later the team did not join,hence i was not able to get in the meeting though keep trying for 30 mins. Finally HR called and said they had not logged in hence you did not get the pin number,it is very simple to login . Login now. After 30 mins i asked to reschedule , but HR got wild saying you need a job i don't need it,we are giving you something.I do have that person's name, but with people of that type in the company i can imagine what it would be like to work there.

Interview Questions

• It is easy to join gomeeting...   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Well this review is for the HR department of Infosys. Here is how they go:
    1. Talent acquisition calls you
    2. They will get initial feedback and ask to schedule an interview
    3. Once confirmed they will say interview scheduler will schedule your interview with the interview panel.
    4. You receive email with all the details
    5. You join the conference call, with video enabled. They can see you, but you can not see them (pretty awkward).
    6. Three time out of the four times, no one showed up in the conference call.
    7. Fourth time as well no one showed up but latter on weekend they directly called and asked me, is it right time to talk ( I was in half sleep ), and started the technical interview.

Based on the interview it felt like he just wanted to make sure I actually worked somewhere. I told him I have my W2 to prove that. After that no communication.

Lesson Learned: Do not entertain Infosys in case you are looking for job. There are plenty of opportunity out there in the market.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied through my university at NJ. The process took 1month. I interviewed at Infosys.
    video conference interview was scheduled, In video, I show Interviewer (in his home and in informal dressing). In my interview, He way trying to tell me that I am something and you are nothing. it was worst interview with no respect, no smile nothing. Be prepare for anything.
    Do not recommend, unless you need a job disparately.
    the overall experience of this interview is worst.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Was reached out to by the Talent acquisition group(TAG).

After 2 months from being contacted(no updates whatsoever) TAG calls out of the blue and says I have been scheduled for an interview. Only a 1 hr notice is given for the same. Absolutely no respect for an individual's time.

You join the conference call, with video enabled. They can see you, but you can not see them.This is awkward. They don't introduce themselves. Not even a name. The interviewer is not knowledgeable and doesn't possess even a basic understanding over a lot of topics.

Once the interview was done I followed up with the TAG a week later first via email and then phone call. They don't have the courtesy to respond to emails or phone calls. Totally unprofessional.

Again the same TAG member reaches out to me for the same role( Just a week after I have been interviewed). Can't you guys at least manage an excel or something??Has absolutely no recollection that I have been interviewed and when I respond to the email pointing this out, no response. Hilarious!!!

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Interview had multiple rounds and it was mostly on the skill set. Since they are not sure of the project they will be hiring for, interviewers asked generic questions.More than interview, waiting will frustrate you as interviews dont happen on time

Application

Interview

Campus recruitment - one aptitude and one hr round. All shakuntala Devi questions, just remember the answer in her books, you will easily get through. HR round - just be yourself, they themselves do not know what they are looking for in the answer.

Interview Questions

• Shakuntala Devi types questions   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Maths and English questions

Followed by the interviews.

Interviewers were infosys employees working in production. Interview questions were on puzzles and elementary maths. Then HR questions and finally Infosys related like why do you want to join infosys. What do you like about the company. Whats your hobbies. Would you be able to work full time or not

Questi

Interview Questions

• Solve puzzles
      Describe yourself