Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Santa Clara, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

This was professional and more than anything an interesting discussion. Most questions were technology related. Other than that, I was asked if I am comfortable in different types of projects.

Interview Questions

• Type of development environments used in the past   3 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I was placed at the campus selections.
    The process had one analytical round. There were multiple choice questions with either one or more correct answers. There were cut offs for each sections. The next round was technical and HR together.

Interview Questions

• OOPs concepts - What is Inheritance and polymorphism. Give scenarios in real life where you'd use them   Answer Question
    • SQL basics - Talk about kinds of joins and why each are advantageous   Answer Question

InStep Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The interview consisted of multiple phone interviews, about 2-3. Phone interviews consisted of behavioral and technical questions. I was then asked to complete a project as part of the interview process.

Associate Interview

Interview

Everyone was very kind and personable. I had one phone screen then a Pymetrics test. I had a technical/analytical interview that was one hour long. Half was technical questions, other half was behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions covered from general coding questions like 'what is a variable?' and 'what are the 4 pillars of object-oriented programming' to Java-specific questions like 'what is a classLoader?' and 'what is the purpose of static methods and variables?'   Answer Question

IT Helpdesk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (West Palm Beach, FL).

Interview

Very friendly, they focus on my actual experience and not in what they want for the position. very realistic experience, very professional recuiters, very professionals questions, an interview to get a job and not to fail

Oracle PL/SQL Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys (Raleigh, NC) in September 2020.

Interview

Just asked questions related to the job. Didn't have experience in some of them. The interviewer kept trashing out that the experience I have in different areas is just not worthy and those don't add any value.

Interview Questions

• How do you use schedulers and dumping data using schedulers?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I am cpt and I got and offer but 3 days before to start they cancel my onboarding process. This company is not a serious company. If you are international student or worker, you should pay attention before to sing in .

Interview Questions

• Data structures, Angularm, React, Spring .
      Basic Algorithms   Answer Question

Mulesoft Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2020.

Interview

interviewed with two indian male managers via a webex. the interview was a technical interview scheduled for 45 minutes, but one of the interviewers showed up about 5-10 minutes late, and the interview lasted less than 30 minutes. The interviewers were not very pleasant, they did not introduce themselves or their backgrounds and did not allow me to ask questions after the interview. The interviewers came across as biased, I knew they would not hire me because this company hires primarily Indians (male and female) and mostly white males. They questioned what school I was attending for my masters degree and seemed very critical of it, they were more concerned with my worthiness of a master's level degree, than they were of my knowledge of mulesoft. There was about 15 - 20 questions that was asked, some questions were asked with follow-up questions.

Interview Questions

• What runtimes have you worked with?
      Have you used Dataweave?
      Explain how you would use Dataweave?
      What projects have you worked on using Mulesoft?
      What connectors have you used?
      What type of MUnit testing have you done?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

They had me take a math/stasitics test. Then after that an interview was set up about 2 hours. First hour was software questions and the second half was HR questions. If you know general software knowledge should be fine

Lead Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

In depth technical round of 1 hour.
    The interview was held online. Only thing I found weird was that the interviewer fid not turn on his camera. It was like talking to a machine.

Interview Questions

• Time complexity questions
      Spring security   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Interview

Basic questions about OOP. Behavioral interview. Mine was 2 in 2 days because there was only 1 person there. Overall I would say good interview process, doesn't ask for much coding.

Interview Questions

• How many times can you throw an error?   2 Answers