Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

6,265 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a campus recruiter about open positions during a career event at my university. This was followed by e-mail correspondence about the associate role for development, a phone screening about prior experience, and an online web-meeting interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the structure of an object in an OOP language and the four features of an object.   3 Answers
    • What are some ways to insert data in a list in a language such as Python.   1 Answer

Consulting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

RECEIVED CALL FROM COMPANY RECRUITER FOR AN INITIAL SCREENING INTERVIEW, AND THEN ADVANCED TO TWO FOLLOW-UP INTERVIEW WITH THE HR MANAGER AND THE CONSULTIGN PARTNER.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2017.

Interview

The interview was easy compared to most of the other companies that I have interviewed with. They make you Skype and there's two people that ask you questions. As long as you know the basics, you're ok. There was no coding questions, but I would advise to know the object oriented principles.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys in November 2017.

Interview

Applied on glassdoor, heard back a week later. 10 minute phone call to see if I could be a good fit and set up video interview. 30 minute interview with 2 people who know their stuff.

Interview Questions

• know the 4 principles of OOP, they will ask you to describe each one.   Answer Question
    • Know the software development life cycle, waterfall, and .   Answer Question
    • normalization of databases, joins, keys (sql)   Answer Question
    • basic cs principles, describe recursion, loops, classes, interfaces, inheritance   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY).

Interview

Contacted by recruiter to apply, after doing that I was giving a hacker rank test which would be considered difficult for the position they are asking people to apply to. After I finished the test I had two interviews which were great and Interviewers were friendly. But Everytime I spoke to someone I would be asked if I was applying to a different position from what was mentioned to me. Anyway received offer which was a very low ball offer for expected work and the amount of testing one had to go through. They don't negotiate and weren't even close to my next lowest offer more than 15k less. Do not apply! Apply elseware seems like a company that just hires you as a number.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Very technical. Asked about OOP and my programming background. I had to face a panel interview. Did just one intreview but it took so long to hear back from the company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interview with 2 people, one behavioral (15 mins) and one technical (30 mins). Basic knowledge of languages, and background of your resume. Does not ask detailed questions. Interviewers nice and easy to talk to

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Dallas, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from College recruiter at Infosys. Asked general questions about experience, preference to relocate and work authorization status. Got scheduled for two rounds of behavioral/tech video interview. Gave impression my interview went well on first round and asked for second round. Overall it well well. But No offer.

Interview Questions

• 1. OOP Concepts
      2. Inner Join Vs Outer Join
      3. SQL Tables   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First a phone screen interview that was followed by a webcam interview with two technical employees with 30 minutes of technical questions and 10 minutes of behavioral questions as well as 5 minutes for you to ask questions to them.

Interview Questions

• First step on software life-cycle   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Muncie, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

It started with a quick phone call, asking my start date and where I would like to work. Then set up an interview through email. Interview was technical over a web-based video chat. Very technical questions with very little behavioral questions. Know your programming! I was rusty so I didn’t do well.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys in September 2017.

Interview

The process started off with a phone screening where a recruiter went over my resume and gave me more information about the position. They emailed me a couple days later confirming a technical video interview where I spoke with two current employees. It was fairly straightforward. They asked questions about the programming languages listed on my resume, general programming questions, and behavioral questions.