Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 18, 2017
5,224 Interview Reviews

2.6

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Phone screen to determine your status. Followed up by a webcam interview about 40min. Know four principles of OOP, joins in SQL, some more concepts on C#. Then a few behavioral questions lasting about 15min.

Interview Questions

• What are the four principles of OOP?   2 Answers

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Aptitude questions that include analytical, logical and reasoning skill which was supposed to be taken online at a center allocated along with an in-person interview.The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

First a phone screen interview that was followed by a webcam interview with two technical employees with 30 minutes of technical questions and 10 minutes of behavioral questions as well as 5 minutes for you to ask questions to them.

Interview Questions

• First step on software life-cycle   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Interview with 2 people, one behavioral (15 mins) and one technical (30 mins). Basic knowledge of languages, and background of your resume. Does not ask detailed questions. Interviewers nice and easy to talk to

Technology Lead Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Telephonic interview at onsite, Questions related to experience, Projects worked, Data ware housing concepts, ETL tasks etc, SQL and performance tuning questions, Sample ETL job design for the problem.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

I had oncampus interview which had two rounds. First was aptitude test which was online. Practicing R.S. Aggarwal's aptitude book helps a lot. Second round was a HR interview which went well. Majorly focused on resume walk through. Confidence can work very well.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

There will be total of two rounds of interviews, First will be HR round where normal questions related to your resume are asked and second one is technical round where programming language specific questions are asked.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to programming language that you are familiar with   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Muncie, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys (Muncie, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

It started with a quick phone call, asking my start date and where I would like to work. Then set up an interview through email. Interview was technical over a web-based video chat. Very technical questions with very little behavioral questions. Know your programming! I was rusty so I didn’t do well.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys in October 2017.

Interview

I had 2 different recruiters contacting me for this position, and they send me the job description which was really vague. We set up a Camera interview with two Senior developers.
     Here is the interesting part: They asked me question that clearly my resume doesn't show that I know, from the .Net to IIS, this is the interview most ridiculous that I ever had, and I will never again deal with Infosys. Also the two interviewrs look like they had a "good moment with me" making fun. Very disrespectful, look like these two guys think are soooo smart by asking question that my resume shows I don't have experience.
    I am withdrawing for another application that I have with Infosys, it was very disrespectful.

Technology Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Infosys (Sunnyvale, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was over webcam. They ask you to turn on yours but they never turn on their camera so you end up looking at yourself during whole interview. They asked me to introduce myself and then we went straight to technical questions. The guy seemed understandable and calm but sound was not that good and I had troubles understanding some questions.

Interview Questions

• When you create object let's say Animal a = new Dog(); what will be order of constructors invoked?   1 Answer
    • Is assignment Object o = "test"; valid   1 Answer
    • What is "overriding" and "overloading" and how do you achieve it?   Answer Question
    • How do you implement Servlet and map it to URI?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle multi-threading in Java? What Interfaces are used? How do you create new thread?   Answer Question