Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Infosys Interview Questions

Updated Mar 22, 2017
4,458 Interview Reviews

2.6

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It's a 3 to 4 round process. First a telephone screening, then onsite interview with Leads and Managers and then HR Round. Overall it was a blend of technical and Analytical skills

Interview Questions

• What are the most challenging tasks you faced in your previous projects and how did you handle them   1 Answer

Hadoop Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Recruiter called for Hadoop interview and interview was set up 2 days back. Interview was tough with video call. Overall process was smooth but communication was not proper.

Lead Analyst -- Data Science Interview

Interview

Only way to apply for this position is through Experteer.com. Registration requires that you supply age and current salary information -- both irrelevant for this position. (A new university graduate, with limited professional experience, who has the talent and skills to do the work should be paid as much as someone more senior, who demonstrates no greater capability. Similarly, an octogenarian who demonstrates the skills should be paid no less.) I signaled my unwillingness to provide this information by indicating an age of 117, and was informed that 'this position is no longer available.' However, when I went to the company's web site, the job was still listed. Smells like age discrimination, inadvertently discovered as an applicant who simply didn't want to supply irrelevant information.

Interview Questions

• What is your birth date?

What is your current salary
      1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

1st round: Aptitude, logical and reasoning. Solve from Quantitative Aptitude book and refer some sites for logical reasoning.
    2nd round: HR, generally behavioral questions, and extra initiatives that you took during your stay at the college.

Interview Questions

• Apart from curriculum what other initiatives did you take to enhance your knowledge?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

It was a non-technical interview and interviewer asked general aptitude questions and mind boggling puzzles. The written test was not an online test. It was simple process with focus on attitude.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

How do you select the right person for your business? There is no perfect answer, but the interview process can be a tremendous help if you use it effectively. In other words, you must have completed all of the other steps in the hiring process in order to get the most out of the interview process.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The Interview was fairly simple. The Interviewer just walked through my resume and asked very basic questions. Nothing tricky was asked. I was asked about events I organized during undergrad years.

Developer Interview

Interview

Application
    I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

Scheduled twice for video interview with two different representatives from tech team.
    First never got invitation for scheduled meeting.
    Second time connected, was waiting for 90 minutes but nobody showed on another end.

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

The experience was great.Its good. first round was 1:30 min and it was fully technical covered entire resume. some of them are scenario based questions. some of them are scenario based questions.