Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

5,963 Interview Reviews

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

I spoke to a campus recruiter about open positions during a career event at my university. This was followed by e-mail correspondence about the associate role for development, a phone screening about prior experience, and an online web-meeting interview.

Interview Questions

• What is the structure of an object in an OOP language and the four features of an object.   1 Answer
    • What are some ways to insert data in a list in a language such as Python.   1 Answer

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Basic technical round with questions based on logic, English, and math. It was a 30-45mins exam and they shortlisted candidates based on the results. Once, shortlisted from the first round, there was a behavioral interview. They also asked few basic technical questions also.

Interview Questions

• Explain the functionality of linked list?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Online test where we need to get more than 70% and if you got passed the online test you will be asked to come to the location where you gave your test for one to one interview with managers

Interview Questions

• Say something about yourself and describe your B.E project and what all subject you studied in B.E and what is SDLC and any location constrain   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

We had an initial aptitude screening followed by a 1:1 in person interview where i was asked various questions based on my resume . Questions were of average difficulty and the interview was smooth and helping through out the interview process

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

2 i n t e r v i e w r o u n d s , o n e i s t e c h n c a l a n d h r

Technology Architect Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Worst experience ever. Contacted by an Indian recruiter for a Tech Lead position. The interview was conducted for about an hour and cleared it for the client round meanwhile, I was contacted by an Infosys HR and asked me to apply for multiple positions. It took painful long process with their portal to apply for about 6-7 positions which includes Tech Architect position as well.

Next evening, interview (2) was scheduled and again it was an average 1 hour interview I would say. Next day I was told I have been short listed for the TA position and no need to take part in the Infosys interview process anymore, their lead HR might call soon to discuss on the numbers. Here starts the real fun. They called me to discuss the numbers and told they have to conduct another round to fit me into Sr. Tech Arch position (I was well within the market range). When I accepted, they scheduled another 1 hour round (3) and it was very tough, Interviewers were very rude and they treated me as if I really don't fit into any of their positions (I am pretty sure that they had their questions written on a paper).

I was left in the dark for the next one week. After continuous followup, finally I was contacted by their HR to inform I may not be hired either as a Sr. TA nor TA but they can offer only TL position if I am still interested. I agreed for the TL position because I wanted to stop their mind game, same day I got a call from a different person and told me need another round (4) for about 15-20 mins to decide my project and scheduled same day evening at 9.00 PM PST, at 9.00 I was asked, if I will be available at 10.00 PM PST as their Indian panelist was at home and yet to take his shower.

Interviewer was ridiculously insane and he was expecting an answer all that he knows and not ready to accept any of the alternative approach. I lost all my confidence at this time and waited for the one final call from the HR to discuss on the numbers which is a nightmare, which did not happen until now, 2 weeks since I heard them. Meanwhile, I was contacted by another person for the 5th round, I felt this should end here. I decided not to deal with such unethical people and politely withdrawn all my applications. I thought Infosys is a process oriented as I heard from my friends and colleagues?. Sharing my Interview experience with Infosys and leaving it to you to make your own conclusion.

Finally, it sounds like they plan to bag Citizens and GC holders at a cheaper cost. Their initial calls showered with fancy words, ultimately it is a total disrespect during the interview stage.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Infosys in April 2018.

Interview

Quick 5 minute phone screen, followed by a longer technical interview. Phone screen was very short, just checking if this was the right job and so forth. The technical interview was fairly basic coding questions mostly involving SQL and network questions. Quick turn arounds on all the steps of the application.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I applied online after meeting campus recruiter at a collage event. I received pre screening phone interview. Was then scheduled for video interview two people. They asked about the basics for OOP.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize a list of cars   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

I applied online. About two weeks after I applied, a recruiter called me to cover basic information (willing to relocate, eligible to work in the U.S.) and asked me to complete an aptitude test. The test was 15 mathematics and logic questions needed to be completed within 60 minutes. Then set up a time for a webcam interview via email. The interviewers were relaxed and easy to talk to. At the time of this writing, I am waiting to hear back if I move to the next stage of the process.

Interview Questions

• 4 Principles of OOP (describe each one); Recursion; Loops; Overriding; Overloading   Answer Question
    • Java Virtual Machine (JVM), Java Runtime Environment (JRE), Java Development Kit (JDK)   Answer Question
    • Have you worked with databases? Worked with SQL JOIN?   Answer Question
    • Primary Key, Foreign Key   Answer Question
    • 3 Qualities of a Strong Leader   Answer Question
    • Have you been in a leadership role?   Answer Question
    • Is there a time where you saw an opportunity and took it when another person didn't?   Answer Question

BCA Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

I love my self.but really love with ethical hacking I have more device hacking but normal days hacking for my college WiFi etc... One day I will hack for Infosys website . I realized that day comes from my life..

InStep Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Infosys (Santa Barbara, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

Starts with the mentor introducing the potential projects, and then goes into technical. If anything , the mentors were really nice and were pretty passionate about what they do.