Infosys Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 18, 2017
5,030 Interview Reviews

2.6

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Aptitude questions that include analytical, logical and reasoning skill which was supposed to be taken online at a center allocated along with an in-person interview.The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.

Interview Questions

• The questions were based on the resume and they test your English speaking skills.   Answer Question

Technology Lead Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

My first interview was to be a video conference by webcam with three interviewers. All three interviewers were no-shows, without bothering to give me any notification and with no one picking up the contact number I had been given "in case of any problems." This constituted a waste of an hour of my personal time, which could have been prevented with as little effort as a 30-second phone call or email.

I chose to give the interview a second chance because I was excited about the position and I always want to give people the opportunity to get things right. I sent an email to the coordinator and another interview was scheduled for a few days later. Unfortunately, this interview went only marginally better. It started almost 15 minutes late - truthfully, I was about to close the video conference session when the meeting coordinator finally arrived. The interview turned out to be an entirely technical interview - for which I was unprepared, because no one had ever mentioned it. I entered the interview prepped to talk about my leadership qualities, etc and instead got a hour of grilling over table joins and VSAM files.

My previous experience has been that recruiters and hiring managers have had the courtesy to inform me of the technical nature of an interview well in advance. I stumbled through half an hour of questions, several of which I had trouble understanding in the first place, as all three interviewers spoke english as their second language and one of them was very obviously calling in to the conference from a moving car.

I don't expect a call back and frankly I don't really want one.

Interview Questions

• Intermediate-level questions re: DB2, COBOL, CICS, and VSAM.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

Skype interview involving 2 interviewers, one of whom asked numerous questions about programming, and the other who asked questions from my resume. The questions were tailored to match the programming skills I had written on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Name the 4 main properties of OOP   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys.

Interview

It's a 3 to 4 round process. First a telephone screening, then onsite interview with Leads and Managers and then HR Round. Overall it was a blend of technical and Analytical skills

Interview Questions

• What are the most challenging tasks you faced in your previous projects and how did you handle them   3 Answers

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2017.

Interview

Got a call from HR after confirming week availability via email. Mostly explained about the company, position and training program. Asked some about my previous projects and my interests. Then scheduled me a technical interview. I had to reschedule it due to family emergency and the recruiter was very understanding and rescheduled the interview. Technical interview was through web cam platform with two panel. One for technical questions and the other for behavior. Technical interview started first. It didn't go perfect but I've managed to answer most decently. Had to ask for more details to figure out the purpose of questions. The technical panel was very chill and calm, explained his questions throughly. The behavior interview went really great. The interviewer really liked my answers.(Said himself) Asked about my weakness, thoughts on great leaders, how I managed difficult situations and etc.

Interview Questions

• OOP, SDLC, primary key, MVC, DBMS, loops, conditional stmts,   Answer Question
    • What is your weakness? What three things would make a good leader? What is success? What was the hardest experience you ever experienced? How did you overcome it? Have you ever been a leader?   Answer Question

Lead Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys (Jersey City, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

1. Recruit contact me. Applying online.
    2. Technical round from India.
    3. Hr round job offer
    4. Two more technical rounds
    5. Offer letter

I didn't accept offer because little bit complicated offer and term and conditions

Interview Questions

• Basic . Net questions and database questions. Previous project questions   1 Answer

Technical Lead Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Infosys in August 2017.

Interview

Just done with my interview and it didn't goes so well. First of all they asked me to show them my ID through web camera! Second, I asked them the question:
    On what kind of project do they working right now, could you tell me please? instead of answering me, they told me listen, when you got the job the Technical HR manager will explain what you need to do! WHATT??? And up to the end, it's not easy to understand what whey ask or telling you.

SAP LEAD CONSULTANT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Infosys (Irvine, CA).

Interview

I had 4 interviews: 1 HR, 2 Technical, 3 Senior Manager (Technical), 4 HR. The technical interviews was very tough and very complexity, the senior manager have deep technical knowledge and pushed me the maximum he could.

Interview Questions

• Background (general)
      Technical aspects and knowledge
      Managerial experience
      Architecture experience
      Deep knowledge in new technology   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2017.

Interview

First round was a HR screening call. One week later, I was asked to take a video webcam interview with (2) hiring managers. Webcam interview took about 30 minutes.

Interview Questions

• I had trouble understanding their questions due to their foreign accents & enunciations.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Infosys in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. After a few days, I was contacted through an initial phone screen. An online interview was immediately set up. Due to my mistake, I accidentally missed the interview. Fortunately, they were very understanding and set up the next one without any problems. The online interview was relaxed, both interviewers were friendly.