J. Crew Visual Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

J. Crew Visual Associate Interview Questions

2.0

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Visual Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at J. Crew.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and casual, more like a conversation than an interview. I went in for the interview, met with two different people and was then offered the position at the end.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for J. Crew

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at J. Crew (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I applied Wednesday, received the call for the interview Friday. Interviewed the next Wednesday, and received an offer the same day. The interview was really chill, the store wasn't busy so it was conducted on one of the floor couches. It was really chill and to the point. I really love J. Crew and have wanted to work for them forever, so the answers came really naturally for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and your work history.
      Why do you want to work for J. Crew?
      What is good customer service?
      What is bad customer service?   Answer Question

Visual Associate Interview

Interview

Two interviews with 2 different managers; mostly just asked background, education/prior work experience, etc.

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary, just show up in J.Crew and you're set.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at J. Crew (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

Three separate interviews. One interview required me to style mannequins on the spot. I was able to present my portfolio of my previous visual merchandising work and the conversation wasn't overly formal or casual. The third was simply a formality to have another member of the management team screen me for approval.