J. Crew Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 793 of over 793 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at J. Crew

J. Crew

Application

I interviewed at J. Crew

Interview

easy conversational interview with the store manager for a seasonal position. just asked me about my experience and my thoughts on the brand. called me back the next day to offer me the sales associate job.

Interview Questions
  • doing this for site access
    Answer Question

J. Crew

Application

I interviewed at J. Crew

Interview

It involved a formal, yet relaxed, interview with store manager followed by trial shift. I met more than half the team when I showed up for my interview and so was encouraged to chat with them for a while. Questions were focused and specific but nothing unexpected.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J. Crew

Application

I interviewed at J. Crew

Interview

First interview with just HR. second interview I Interviewed with 3 different members of the team: merchandiser, e-commerce coordinator, supervisor. Lengthy second interview and waited at least 10 minutes between each person on the call

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time when you used data to obtain an insight

J. Crew

Application

I interviewed at J. Crew

Interview

Asked to do project and multi-step interview. Last interview: interviewer was late, unprepared, condescending towards my current job, and spoke poorly about an existing employee who would be on my team if I had joined. Incredibly put off and I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J. Crew

Application

I interviewed at J. Crew

Interview

Really great interview process with insightful questions but kept it light. Got to know the brand's most important values and learned a lot about their standards for quality customer service.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at J. Crew (New York, NY)

Interview

Interview was short asked a few questions as well as availability. Interviewer wanted to know which location most interested in working possible times might have to work between different store locations.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for this company ? What is your weakness?

J. Crew

Application

I interviewed at J. Crew

Interview

After I got selected for an internship, I was told to email an employee for the next step. I waited a few days and got no response and had to email again. After that, I scheduled for an interview for the following week. The interview time comes up and I'm ready for the call. 5 minutes end up passing and I think that the interviewer is late. I send them an email and get no response, so then I call them and also get no response. 30 minutes end up passing and I give up and tell them to call me or email back. They replied DAYS later and told me they moved to the final round with other candidates. They did this without even TELLING me or canceling the interview, wasting my time. The least you could do is ask me to reschedule to an earlier date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at J. Crew (Charlotte, NC)

Interview

It was pretty professional and not intense. They really make sure that you are fashionable . They also ask why specifically J.Crew that you want to work for. Lastly, they give you the opportunity to ask questions in the end, which was an added bonus!

Interview Questions
  • What is your availability for the week?

J. Crew

Application

I interviewed at J. Crew

Interview

Phone screen was quick and easy. Asked about interest in the role, ability to commute to NYC, experience with HRIS systems. Phone call probably lasted for a total of 15 minutes

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

J. Crew

Application

I interviewed at J. Crew

Interview

An interview is essentially a structured conversation where one participant asks questions, and the other provides answers. In common parlance, the word "interview" refers to a one-on-one conversation between an interviewer and an interviewee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 793 Interviews